Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's House of Customized Customs Winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heyyeyyeyyeyheyyayyay!
  WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!
View Results

Dixie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 pm
Entry Tag: (Dixie | Half Uni | Reg | heavy/extreme| Solo)

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!.

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Half Uni
Body Build: Reg
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Video game mash up
WIP Needed? Would be nice

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: I'm thinking pastel in color. Pink, Purple, Blue, maybe some yellow or green?
Face: Maybe a white flashing like THIS
Mane: Fluffy Emo! Colors of your choice.
Tail: Extremely fluffy, fully furred uni tail. Fur from butt to tip please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fluffy legs/fetlocks. Starting from the knees and going down.
Reference Image(s):
1. Creepy Kitty meets Alice's buckle corset and buckled arm bands mixed with dark creepy ideas!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Chest: I'd like long fluffy hair on her chest.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:

Buckled waist cincher and buckled leg bands of your design. Whatever looks best!

Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malice
Owner: Dixie
Breed: Game Mash Up
Temper: Mad
Mate:
Tag Background: You Choose
Tag frame color: You Choose
Tag feather color(s): You Choose  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:09 pm
Entry Tag: pale mist | regular | draft | moderate-high | solo

.:Regular Soquili:.
Edit Category: moderate/heavy
Colorist wanted: anyone
Name of horse: Oculto
Owner: Pale Mist
Temper: Deep
Breed: Masked Family
Description:
- Draft lines
- wearing this mask over his face. His eyes in the shadows.
- Armor attached to his two front legs [see ref.] The jewel in the middle matching the one in the mask.
- red feathers of the mask in a sort of 'mane' around his face, his true mane note really visible but it would be forever foal!
- a scarf or piece of cloth draped around his neck and over his shoulders.
- Two large jewels [matching the one in the mask and on the armor] secured right on the base of his shoulders, and connected together with a large rope. [see ref.]
- hair pins are also attached to the base of his hair line [see ref.] [don't have to be included if the feather 'mane' covers them, also same jewel]
- Very thick feathering [see ref.]
- A bracelet around the top of his back, left leg. [see drawn ref.]
- A large jewel secured on his tail base, and three sets of strings coming from it. [see ref] Also has two tall feathers coming from it, same color as the 'feather mane'. [see feather ref] One of these feathers should also be secured to the top of the mask, sticking out. [a different color though]
- Then he has a long tail coming down, but at the length of his back knee it is secured together with a colored band and then becomes a long braid trailing along the ground. [very long, see drawn ref.]
- Colors of the body, hair and everything is all up to the colorist. Just please keep it with the theme of this mask.

Reference image(s):
- main theme; the mask
- my drawing
- armorarmor on legs
- cloth pins
- my drawing of the maskmask on face
- leg bracelet
- tail ornament
- tail
- feathers on tail ornament, just their shape, not color
-cloth
-featheringfeathering

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: colorist's choice.

Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): a dark ballroom/Versailles-style room.
Hair/clothing edits (if any)
-tail edit
-cloth
-armor
-mask
-ornaments

Pale Mist

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 pm
Entry Tag: ladyfirefox89 | Kalona/Kirin | War horse | Extreme | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Rare
Soquili Species: Kirin-Kalona
Body Build: war horse
Concept Origin: Castle Crashers Icekimo
WIP Needed? Yush

Body: Ice blue with darker ice blue gradiating into silver swirls. I am lenient on this since I really don’t know what I want. But I know I want something light and maybe something you have to take a double-take to notice the markings, kind of thing. I trust your judement though ^^.
Face: same with less swirls
Mane: Long and choppy wind blown hair, can’t see when hood is up. Maybe gold or deep purple. Or both lol.
Tail: Style one kirin tail. If its not already too many edits, it would be cool if there was more floof on the end ^^
Hooves/Fetlocks: the kirin curly fetlocks

Reference Image(s):
Here , here
Animal orbs- Here,
Sword- Flaming wolfbane
Good crisp images- Here
http://wn.com/SSJZac #9

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): alt kirin double horn *can’t see with hood up*
Wings: Kalona style 5
Fins: None
Scales: Kirin scales.
Pelt: None?
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
~He has a hooded jacket *see ref* that is pulled over his head and so you can only see half of his muzzle. I would like him to have the kalona snarl please. For the fluff, I would like it around the rim of the hood, around the bottom of the weist part, and around the sleeve cuffs.
~He has a sword around his waist. Can see it over his jacket.
~He has three animal orbs around him. They are as big as you can make them, or what size you think they should be :3. Please just make them too small ^^;;. Rammy, Bitey Bat, and Yeti. Bitey Bat can be flying by his head. Rammy can be where you think he fits best x3.
~He has air steaming from his nostrils.
~Snow boots Somewhere near him. *If they look good. They dont have to be on*
~A pile of snowballs by his front hooves, with the yeti sitting on top.

Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Breed: Icekimo
Temper: Worrior
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest by Dawniechan or 010 Winter Wonderland by Dawniechan
Tag frame color: uhhh, your choice owo? Maybe something from the orbs
Tag feather color(s): Your choice. Maybe something from the orbs

Note: I would also like a version with no jacket. I think I read somewhere that I have to say if I want it >3>. Alwo, if its not too much trouble I would like a version where the front wing is gone so you can see the sword clearly ^^;;;.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:12 pm
Entry Tag: (Logue | Regular/Kirin | Regular | Moderate | Solo)

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Half-Kirin
Body Build: Regular (on alternate kirin lines, please)
Concept Origin: Something whimsical and pretty.
WIP Needed? It'd be pretty neat to have, but you don't have to. :U

Body: A rich, warm brown. It fades to a darker brown at his legs, face, tail, and around his off-white markings.
Markings: Off-white 'paint' markings splashed here and there. His legs all have white 'socks' and it's on his rump and back and face and... see ref for a better explanation.
Face: Covered in off-white 'paint' markings; is a deeper brown and eventually fades to the warmer brown of his body.
Eyes: Pale blue OR pure white; whichever looks best. And glowing. Glowing would be pretty. Or just normal, blue eyes, whatever you decide looks nicest.
Mane: BIG. Long, flowy, deep brown hair that basically does whatever it wants. Several braids are mixed in, most notably his tail ending in one. His hair maintains a sort of 'wild but elegant' style, if that makes any sense.
Tail: A little choppy compared to his mane; ends in a long braid.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and smooth fetlocks; hooves are a deep brown and kirin-style.
Reference Image(s): Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pale blue; alternate-style Kirin horn.
Scales: None!
Other Notes: Artistic freedom is loved and encouraged! Go crazy, man.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A blue lily in his hair; white string tied around his neck (optional); several blue beads, as well as some feathers tied to his tail (see ref).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathers, Lily

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iseul
Owner: Logue
Breed: Half-Kirin
Temper: Whimsical
Tag Background: 036
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Price: 1,500,000 (I think orz if this counts as heavy edits please let me know! As for the cross-breed, I hope I did the pricing right. If not, again, feel free to slap me in the face with a fish and correct me!)

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 pm
Entry Tag: (Nymphalidae | Kalona-Kirin | Draft | Heavy | Solo Custom)

User Image.:Crossbreed Soquili - Kalona x Kirin:.
Colorist Wanted: Mind!
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Temper: Oppressive
Breed:
- On the Cert: Demon
- Bottom of Cert: Kalona-kirin
Description:
- Expression: I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling.
- Horn(s): No Kalona horns; just the alternate Kirin horn, please. I'd like a minor edit on the main, centre horn -- I'd like the addition of another "spike" on the horn on the front, in the shape similar to a sickle, kind of like this. I'd like the horns to be black with mild green highlights, exactly like Hallow`s Bane's horns.
- Wings: Wing Style 5. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black with some sort of pattering? Something that matches with the rest of his colour scheme. The rest of the "arm" parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black. I'd also like some fake scale-like patterns to be on the joint of the wing attached to the shoulder, just to blend the kirin scales with the wings better. I'd also like some sort of pattern on the membrane of the wings -- possibly an uneven tortoise shell pattern (uneven as in not perfect hexagonal shapes, more like this), in a very slightly darker green than the base wing colour?
- Hair: Long, black, fully edited hair. I'd like it to be sleek, and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around his ankles, but not quite touching the ground.
- Tail: I'd like an edited tail, a mix of the kirin tail and a kalona tail -- long, green (same colour as the main body colour) and snake-like, but with black mane all along the underside of his tail, gaining in length as it reaches the tip of the tail. See reference image. His tail can be curved around to be in front of his legs.
- Eyes: I'd like the "whites" of the eyes to be black. His eyes should be a very bright green, same colour as his hooves/stripes.
- Hooves: Kalona cloven hooves, bright green. Same shade as his eyes/stripes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue.
- Body: Draft lines, with the extra leg feathering, but no roman nose. I'd like the Alt Kirin scales. The base of his body should be green, and all the scales should be a slightly lighter, mossy green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing (Wings out of date, no longer transparent.)
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Kirin Horn Edit
- Hallows Bane - His son.
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default Accessory Color(s)?: N/A.
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/Clothing Edits: All described above.

Note: I received permission from YamiBakuraChan to both reference her pet, Hallow's Bane, as well as custom Hallow's Bane's father. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. :3

2,000,000g (Kalona Base Price)
+ 650,000g (Crossbreed Kirin Base Price)
+ 500,000g (Heavy Edits)
-------------------------------------------------
Total: 3,150,000g

I can pay for Extreme edits of you consider him Extreme.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 pm
Entry Tag: (~Kiana_Nala~ | Species | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

User Image

Edit Category: Up to Heavy (I think it fits in your higher level of moderate, but if not that's okay)
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular with leg feathers
Concept Origin:
WIP Needed? Yes!

Body:
Pale pink body
Leg coloring/face with dots should be a cream color
Vines should be dead, so either a really really really dark brown or black
Necklace
Face:
Slightly closed eyes
Eye color - Wildberry
Vines

Mane:
Mane
Pink Flower that goes on vines
Color - Based off flower. Base being the base of her hair, tips of flower being the tips of her hair
Tail:
I would like it to match the mane or at least compliment it. Open to suggestion.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
I would like them to match her mane/tail color.
Open to suggestion after that.

Reference Image(s):
Color - Based off flower. Base being the base of her hair, tips of flower being the tips of her hair
Pink Flower
Mane

Vines
Eye color - Wildberry
Necklace
Full image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Vines should be dead looking. I don't know what you would qualify them as. ^^; I personally think of them more of a accessory, but not positive.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Necklace

Listed above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hypatia
Owner: ~Kiana_Nala~
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Wimsical
Mate: ------
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 pm
Entry Tag: (DarkHeartedSorrows | Regular | Warhorse | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy - Not sure, since he's only got a few edits, but they could have some detail at your choosing, I am fine with either
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure c:

Body: #3b221c with #61453f dappling and #61453f socks that fade upward
Face: #3b221c with a large #61453f blaze that covers the upper lip as well
Mane: #150c09
Style: The front is thick and covers his eyes completely. It should look shaggy and rough. The back is short and perhaps a bit spiked, but I'd like it to fade from short to long pretty smoothly, so it doesn't look awkward, if that makes sense.
Tail: #150c09
Style: Long and thick, it should be mostly loose and free falling or windblown, but here and there should be thick long braids with gold beads. I didn't show the braids in the ref cause I'm using my mouse and that would just look horrible. :c
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are #150c09
Reference Image(s): [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
Hood: He wears a large cloth hood that drapes around his shoulders. The visible ends of the hood are tattered and torn. The hood is #160907, but I think it might be cool to have sort of intricate designs on it in a slightly lighter brown. I didn't do markings in the ref image, cause I had to use a mouse, but I want them to be pretty much CC anyways. I was thinking something with thin lines, so it didn't take away from the hood overall. I'd like to get two versions, one with the hood up, one with the hood down so you can see his hair a bit better
Bracelets: He has many bracelets on all four of his legs, made of all sorts of metals. Some can be more complex and some can be more simple - the designs are up to you. Even one or two rusted bracelets might look cool. Basically, as long as there's a bit of variety in design and metals, the bracelets are CC
Nosering: He has a big gold bull ring nose piercing. Not much to say about this. It can be simple, or you can play with the design. I'm not picky!
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iyerki
Owner: DarkHeartedSorrows
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Foul
Mate: ---
Tag Background: 027
Tag frame color: #150c09
Tag feather color(s): The smaller feather gold, and the large one brown with lighter dappling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 pm
Entry Tag: (Roman Foi | Regular | War | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy
Body Build: War (with leg feathers)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay: the human Eric Northman (Trueblood & Stackhouse Novel)
WIP Needed? Please? c:

Body: I've provided below a ref colored by me but thats just to provide you the colors I'd like to see. I wish for you to color him in a simple and natural way, and maybe not as dark I've done. I wish him to not look so palomino. -sweat- I like soft, glowy colors, and light-speckles though. o uo-b I trust in your judgment but wouldn't mind seeing a wip before the edits are added on? (assuming you color the markings before the edits) Unless you oppose to wips. xD; Then its all good.
Face: Included in the body.
Mane & Tail: Medium length (as long as medium allows), slightly curled pale blond hair, maybe a little dirty cut to at different lengths (some bang and other lengths brushing around his neck).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited to matches his mane and tail. <3
Reference Image(s):
Loose Coat Ref
Some grim, but not included in the hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nay.
Wings: Nay.
Fins: Nay.
Scales: Nay.
Pelt: Yes; just not skinwalkers? xD;
Other Notes: Nay.

Custom Items:
Pelt
True Love Necklace (gold)
Shin Guards (front: fur padding matching the pelt; back: matching those in the first reference)
The Viking Crown (gold)
A simple knife in sheath, strapped to his thigh with brown leather.

Pelt / Back Shin Guards
True Love Symbol
Crown from the side
Crown from the front
Crown being worn (middle)
Knife Shape - shape only. Not color or design.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eric Northman
Owner: Roman Foi
Breed: Viking
Temper: Cocky
Mate: ---
Tag Background: <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:35 pm
Entry Tag: (Tara de Draiocht | Regular| Regular-no leg feathering | Heavy? | Solo Custom)

User Image
Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Body Build: No leg feathers
Concept Origin: Transformers Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes.

Body: *see reference*
Body Colors: Black with glowy silver/gray 'alien symbols' (think allspark) that is covered up by his armor. (for the un-armoured version)
Armor Colors:X
X
Face:
Mane: Forever foal; black and gold streaked (underneath helmet)
Tail: Short; black and gold streaked.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Grey
Eye color: Bright blue; Glowy.Eyes

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I would like a uncert/cert of him with his armor and without if possible please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bumblebee
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: Transformers Cosplay
Temper: Loyal
Tag Background: either: this
Tag frame color: Goldenyellow (same color as armor)
Tag feather color(s): Same as the horse.

Total Price:350k (base) + 500k (heavy edits)+1k (custom tag)= 851k

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:49 pm
Entry Tag: dracoXK and pippi18848i | Regular | Warhorse | High | Solo Custom

Edit Category: High (I think?)
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? prefered

Body: skin tone
Face: A eye patch over right eye and a scar through and down the left side of his face. The eyepatch is black with gold edging. Eyes are black, but very small. And if there is a way to translate the deep marks in his face on the Soq that would be amazing. Have little fangs sticking out of his mouth
Mane: Black, and spiky around his face, with bells at the end. Have spikes going all the way down his neck. Around his neck he has a thick black choker with gold edging.
Tail: just sticking out in big spikes with bells at the end
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hooves black, back hooves white
Reference Image(s): face 1 face 2, face 3, face4, face 5

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items: Wraps around his tummy. His white captians cloak and his sword.
- For his sward would prefer an unsheithed virsion. The handle is wrapped up. There hilt is in a diamond pattern. The blade itself is long, and chipped on the shape end. If the blade could sit facing out, the tip on the ground and the hilt against his shoulder.
Reference Image(s) for Items: cloak 1, cloak 2, cloak 3, cloak 4. Sward 1, Sward 2 (from DA, but a really good image), sward 3, sward 4

Note: here is also a place with a lot of images…I could not save the images but it is a good source Kenpachi

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kenpachi
Owner: dracoXK and pippi18848
Breed: Bleach Captain
Temper: Honorable fighter
Mate:
Tag Background: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v697/usagiXK/ref/?action=view¤t=KenpachiZaraki.jpg
Tag frame color: black and white with a touch of gold
Tag feather color(s): black and white with a touch of gold

Note: Would it be possible to get two virsions? One with his cloak and one with out.

dracoXK

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm
Entry Tag: (StarieMichie | Beardicorn | Warhorse | Mod to Heavy | Han Solo)

Edit Category: Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: Beardicorn
Body Build: Warhorse (leg up or leg down, CC)
Starting Stage: He came out of his mother as a fully grown and bearded adult.
Concept Origin: He appeared to me as a vision of awesomeness.
WIP Needed? Nope. (This thing is mostly CC anyway)

Body:
--Rugged and conditioned from years of defeating grizzly bears in hand to hand combat.
--A rouge patch of chest hair fights to escape from its flannel shirt prison.
--Some sort of natural horse-color light brown (not human flesh peach).
Face:
--Steely blue eyes that can rip a hole into a brick wall from a mile away.
--A beard so majestic that it has been prophesied to only grown on one manly horse once every 1,000 years.
Mane:
--Messy and unkempt. Only grille men brush their hair. Nature's harsh wind is his stylist.
Tail:
--Wild. With a mind of its own.
--Extra crazy amounts of fur on the end of the unicorn tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
--Optional leg feathers wanted.
Reference Image(s): Lumberjack. Brian Wilson. Tom Selleck.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
--Above average sized unicorn horn. He's not compensating.
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
--Beard.
--Red flannel shirt.
--Anything else that makes him look like an epic manly man (CC, maybe a cigar, ax, explosions, dead beaver, etc).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Lulwut.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Axe McTreereaper
Owner: StarieMichie
Breed: Manly Man + Beardicorn (one on top, other on bottom of cert)
Temper: Epic
Tag Background: Forest of trees, or this.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Entry Tag: (Pollack | Kirin | Regular/with fluffy fetlocks | Moderate | Solo!)

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Kirin.
Body Build: Regular with the fluffy fetlocks.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New Concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please if you have the time, if not that is fine too.

Body: I want it to be a rich purple color. On her belly she should have a slightly darker purple color fading into her base color, this purple should start at the right back leg, and then end at the front right leg. It shouldn't touch any of her scales. On her upper front legs she should have a gold flower henna tattoo.
Face: The base should be the same rich purple color her body is, but I want a fat blaze of the dark purple color on her belly running from her forehead to her mouth, stopping at her upper lip. Her inside of her ears should be this dark purple as well. She should have gold lines tracing her eyebrows.
Mane: She has very thick black curly hair, that is pinned up into a loose bun. Some strands should come down and frame her face, but no more then three please! In her bun should be gold metal flowers.
Tail: Regular kirin tail style please. I want the tuff to be black like her hair. Once again, base should be the rich purple like her body. But at the end before the tuff I want it to fade into the darker purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her fetlocks should fade into the darker purple, with an flame like pattern. Her hooves are a very deep purple, with gold plating on the bottom of them.
Reference Image(s): Ref for markings, body, and colors.
Ref for henna tattoo on her upper leg.
Ref for hair and metal flower placement.
Ref for metal flowers.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 2 please! It should be solid gold.
Scales: I would like the regular style back scales, but also the alt leg scales. They are three colors. The bottom of all the scales start off with a dull cream orange, then they fade into a brighter orange, and finally they fade into a gold. (I have the colors I want in the ref above.)
Eyes: I want her eyes to be half masted, with thicker eyelashes the normal. Her eyes should be a rich bright pink.
Other Notes: None?

Custom Items: She should have two gold bangles on her tail. And a plain sheer white hijab that is loosely wrapped around her head, neck, and falls over her shoulder.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref for bangles. You can forget about all the dots, I don't need them on the bangles.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ravati.
Owner: Pollack.
Breed: Kirin.
Temper: Gentle.
Tag Background: Forest backround.
Tag frame color: Gold.
Tag feather color(s): CC to match her.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 pm
Entry Tag: (Leez0rz | Cursed Skinwalker | Regular | Minor? | Solo)

Edit Category: Minor?
Soquili Species: Cursed Catwalker Skinwalker
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: N/A
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? N/A

Body: N/A
Face: If possible, can her expression show a pleased smirk on both her cursed and cat form? Could the canine shown on the cursed form be reduced to just barely peeking out of her mouth (about the size of the canine skinwalker canines)?
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: Clouded Leopard Catwalker - Face, Full, Color/Markings.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Tied Bow Collar around her neck under the pelt. The bow should not be dramatic, but a neatly tied bow, not centered on her neck, but a little off to the side.
It can use fabric similar to the fabric wrapped around her grandmother's midsection, or the fabric used as a hair acccesory.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Concordia Discors
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Naughty
Tag Background: 027
Tag feather color(s): See Original Cert - Link

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:34 pm
Entry Tag: (Jynk | Common | Draft | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Username of owner(s): Jynk
Breed: Common
Level of Edits: Moderate
WIP? Yes, please

User ImageBody Build: Draft template (no leg feathering and no roman nose, please), legs down
Concept Origin: Cosplay of Booster Gold

Body:
See reference 1 and 2; suit can be done as markings, please make sure they are above the fetlocks; gold markings should be metallic shiny, while the blue should be matte
Face: See reference 1 and 2; please continue the markings up his neck and head to portray his mask, skin tone where the face is exposed
Mane: Blond, see reference 3
Tail: Blond, Forever Foal style
Hooves: Front hooves blue, back hooves yellow
Reference Image(s): Reference 1 | Reference 2 | Reference 3

Custom Items:
Goggles (see references 1-3 above) and Skeets floating beside him (see reference 4)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference 4

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Booster Gold
Owner: Jynk
Breed: C-List Superhero
Temper: Egotistical
Mate: None
Tag Background: Big yellow star on blue background... or 007 from tag gallery
Tag feather color(s): CC or matching
Text under tag: DC Comics' Booster Gold Cosplay Edition

~*~ Cost ~*~
Common Regular:
Moderate Edit: 200k
Total: 550k  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:42 pm
Entry Tag: (sesshy552 | Regular | Normal | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept?
WIP Needed? WIP would be nice.

Body: I am terrible at coloring markings, but it's basically Catch-a-bird's coloration simplified and a bit lighter in color. Feel free to tweak it around to what looks nice.
Face: Unlike the horse reference,
Mane: Just a black main. It's pretty much knee length hair that is half up half down, tied with a small blue string tied around where it twists, not sure if you'd see this on the lines. I'm not very good at drawing hair so feel free to change to what looks nice. Maybe some nice bangs instead of the hair being pulled from the front. I just have the basic ideas.
Tail: Again, just black in color, he tail would reach the ground and be gathered around her hooves much like the drawn reference. Pretty simple, again free range to change about to what fits/looks nice as long as the basic idea is there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooves, with draft leg feathering please.
Reference Image(s):
Colored reference - Ignore the cat please.
Line reference , Catch-a-bird coloration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Trading Post Items: No items.
Custom Items: No items, feel free to add one if wanted.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naveen
Owner: sesshy552
Breed: Natural
Temper: Instinctive
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]