Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
They LIED...((O/A )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile NOW!
View Results

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:43 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
[-This is the post that I hate to make, but I know I have to. I've been putting things off way too long, and I have things to do before I leave. Anyway, I need someone to figure out someway to remove Ashes TEMPORARILY from the story during the two weeks that I'm gone. I don't care what you do, perhaps Xeno can knock over one of Ashes prototypes and it shoots her in the arm, or something.-]

((I'll get it))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally bristled. She'd been here for seven YEARS, she'd barely even seen him around. PUNK She screamed and stomped her foot...right on the vent. She watched it as it went sailing through the air and onto a shelf that fell right on the woman next to her. "Ashes!!! Holy CROW! are you alright!?" She began to shake the young woman on the floor. She bit her lip, unsure of where the leader was. She grabbed Ashes around the waist, now was as good a time as any to try and find the sleeping area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:01 pm
Xeno heard Sally yell at him, then hearing the clang of something metallic and Sally's voice again, but with a hint of panic. He went back to the room to see Sally try to carry Ashes off. Seeing the vent cover in another spot, he put two and two together and said, "I'll carry her to her room," he said holding his arms out.  

Guardian Sol

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User ImageNyx paused now as she looked slowly to her 'sister'. "What do you mean?" She asked, not fully understanding what Serrenedy was going at. She rarely read her siblings' minds, never liking what she found there to begin with. That, and it took too much effort most of the time.

I don't want to do this anymore....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Serrenedy smiled. "We can always capture one...A human. that is. With your ability to sympathize we can learn their secrets. If we figure out what makes humans tik, we can figure out how to break them as well." Serrenedy smiled in her far off way. "A human pet may also be...how do you say, amusing? Yes. Something amusing while we work, something we can use against the rebels.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally scowled at him. Oh, so now I can't handle ANYTHING Jeez Louise I got 'er. I'll jus figure out where the stupid sleepin chamber is is all. She marched past his hands, struggling slightly to support Ashes she was not about to be called week or green. Especially not from some guy she just met  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 pm
((Xeno is a lucky guy....the only guy in the resistance right now. Anywho, anyone have ideas in how i should jump in? i could bother my "sisters" ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:34 pm
((Well, we have been talking about you for a while now. And Ren just posed a plan, so I say listening outside the door is plenty good...unless ya wanna be dramatic?))  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"You have a human pet Serrenedy. It's called your handler." Nyx growled now. "Catching a human and torturing it is not what I am willing to do. I will not put a human through pain. That is not what I was created to do." She said as she laid her fist on the table.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm
((either decision is fine))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."A handler is not a pet. We have to listen to them. And they change their minds and get snippy. She scoffed a bit angrily at the memory of one of her old handlers. And l never said to hurt them, you cam up with that all on your own. She thought back on her sentence, mulling over the worlds she'd used. "Perhaps the correct expression would have been 'pick a brain'." She shrugged. "No need to go feral on me, a simple 'I don't think that's a good idea' would have sufficed marvelously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image
"Haven't I taught you two not to make plans behind my back?" He walked into Beta's room, smoothly, menacingly. His anger seemed to role off of him in waves. Half was an act, yet he was a good bit angry. "I wouldn't have to punish you two now, will I?"

As a sign of seriousness, he raised his hand towards them, a show really, and sent small headaches at them. A warning.
"As for this 'plan,' I disagree with you both. Torturing humans to understand them is useless. Trust me. And as for thinking they are 'oh so spectacular?' " He turned to Omega. "Foolhardy. They are week underlings who vie for an upper-hand over each other."

He leaned against a wall and waited for their responses, letting their headaches die.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:07 pm
((I wouldn't consider myself lucky since i'm being scorned by a 14 year old just because I want to help. Oh well.))

"Are you sure you are not new," Xeno asked as he followed Sally, "If you've been here for so long you should know where the barracks are. And you can barely carry Ashes, why don't you let me carry her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User ImageNyx glared as Alpha walked in and threatened them. She felt the familiar headache he so often began with hit her, but she had gotten used to such headaches and stood up. "You're wrong about them Alpha. Not all are like the ones who created us. Not all are out for power and money." She challenged, still standing though she expected to get punished soon.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Serrenedy's eye twitched a bit as she got a headache. He was overreacting again."We weren't making a plan" She explained. "We were talking about an idea. For it to be a plan, we would have a concrete notion of what we were doing and of course, we would have asked you about it. Now, what good is asking you about something silly, of course we would solidify it before we wasted your tie with it." That being said the shook out her hair when the headache ended and smiled up at him. "Good morning Alpha, now that that's out of the way...how are you? I'm assuming you had a lovely sleep. We've been waiting for you and Gamma for quite some time actually." She shrugged offhandedly. Why are the both you mentioning torture? I never said that. She wondered aloud.I was just wondering if their 'spirit' could be used against them. As Omega got up, Beta tensed for the impending fight. Nyx actually started the conversation. She mentioned that human strength was derived from spirit. This was her terrible attempt to get Omega out of trouble. We were bouncing idea off of one another on how to end this resistance so that you could have a vacation...you seem stressed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally scoffed at the man. "I've been here for seven years, I just don't leave the vents much...come to think of it, if there was an attack using gas while we were sleepin', it would make sense to have the vents for the rooms set up different then all the others." She mussed. She then shook her head. "I said I got it She yelled back at him

((Edited)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm
User ImageHe glared at Omega as she challenged him. "Do you think that is smart? to trust those you do not know!? It's been my job to keep you three safe and do you want to know from what? Humans!" He lifted his arm again, but restrained himself from hurting her this time. She struck a cord.

Throwing his arm aside, he turned to Beta.
"Sorry. It takes time for me to look this hansom. You know that. Gamma should be along in a bit...He has more to work with." He gave a sarcastic, fake smile and went back to his wall. It seemed to have a dent from where he would lean into it all the time, but it was actually pretty plain.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"Humans aren't what I'm worried about." Nyx muttered under her breath as she sat back down. "If Gamma doesn't arrive soon, I have other business to attend to." She said.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces