Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ƞдҭυʀҽ’ʂ םдυɠɧҭҽʀʂ >>--» CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

٭CIDER٭

The Earth Guardian let herself be mesmerised
for a moment by the throbbing aura of flame
around the foil. Her voice seemed distant when
she eventually spoke, still focussed on the
fire. "You don't show it much, do you? But your
power... it's terrifying in its intensity." The light
danced within her pupils, and her insides had
visions split between scorched earth and a
homestead's hearth.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 am
Regina

User Image

As she shrugged on the jacket, Regina focused on a weapon good for combat at close range, but still gave her some distance, and a strong glavie with a wicked curved blade. She stood, using the weapon for support as she moved to stand next to Sam, ice forming protective plates on her arms and legs as well as a fierce helmet. Regina lifted to visor and grinned at Cider. "Yeah, but you are defense and we need you to protect the house. Sam and I are offense and I got some defense." She winked and blew Cider a kiss. "Besides, who else can we trust to not destroy the place?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Samantha let the flame around her foil dwindle away, leaving only the thin metal shaft; her head drooped a little, thinking over Cider's words for a moment with a slow nod. "I don't like to show my power, Cider." She spoke simply at first, her words hesitant. "I heard you and Reggie talking earlier, about how our Elements destroy... C'mon Reggie, let's go." Samantha didn't say any more about it, her smile coming back on the other side of her fencing mask before she turned to head outside, stopping at the glass to take a quick look around the immediate area.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 am

٭CIDER٭

Cider didn't especially like being appointed the
stay-at-home protector, but she saw their point.
She watched them leave silently, then, as soon
as they were clear, closed her eyes and raised
up her hands like the dexterous conductor of
matter that she was, and pulled the walls of the
earth tightly up against the house, blocking out
the sun and wrapping itself up in a new womb
of her own making.

If they want to reach me... They'll need to do it
some way that isn't physical now...

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 pm
Regina

User Image

She lowered her visor when both she and Sam were now blocked off from the house, gripping her weapon and moving slowly. Part was from the dulled pain of her cuts, and part to hear around them as they moved through the terrain. She heard a click and shoved Sam down with the staff of the glavie, and twisted away from the cold looking man with glasses that had just shot at them with a traquilizer. "Sam! Nail them! They want us something fierce, and I ain't letting them take you!" Regina yelled and chopped a man's arm off, swiftly stabbing him in the face

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:27 pm
Bryce Jenkins

User Image

He swore as the traquilizer missed the person in fencing gear, the girl in the ice armor killing one of his men swiftly as he tried to reload his weapon with shaking hands. "Dammit! C'mon... C'mon!" He muttered as he ducked behind a tree and finally loaded it with a live round and simed it at the girl in the fencing gear. "Peace out baby..." Bryce told her coldly as he heard the other girl yelling at her companion.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Sam had barely taken notice of what Regina was saying, meeting the ground with both hands to keep herself from a hard impact. Take me? I am that which burns, which takes all, the herald of destruction and the appetite for chaos... I am fire... The guardian of fire slowly rose to her feet, her stance slumped over and her face aimed at the ground, shuddering under some great, internal weight. "Regina..." Sam's voice was very soft, though her use of Regina's proper name was rare, and that alone would have been enough to cause alarm. "Please get down..."

With one arm raised up high, her fingers splayed out, the air around her began to shimmer with heat haze, the metal of her foil and mask glowing a deep orange and the plant life shriveling away from her feet. With a snap of her arm, her hand came down, aimed in the direction of the stranger with the gun; the air itself seemed to break with a loud th-kooom, a great swatch of flame exploding in a wide arc in front of her, shock-wave hitting before intense heat, just spreading out past Regina, who was some distance away at this point, barely missing the guardian of water as both man and plant were immolated in fire flowing like water. It was over in a heartbeat, trees scorched logs laying over the earth, men reduced to ash, and areas of sand on the ground glassed in an arc forward from Samantha, a shuddering, static figure before the destruction.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:08 pm
Regina

User Image

Regina heard Sam use her full name and dropped, pretty much the same reaction she expected if she were to call her Samantha. Neither used the given names unless it was highly important. The two of them were very alike in that regard, but very different too. She felt her armor melt and pool around her as the flames burned the men, her weapon now a mere ice toothpick. As she stood again, she used the small trace amounts of ice on her own body and the small puddles of water to cool Sam down a bit. Regina doubted using that much fire was easy. She walked over and hugged Sam gently, stroking her hair kindly. "Hey, you did good Sammy. You feeling okay? Do you need to cool down?" She asked out of concern.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Sam simply stood still for long moments, giving off the occasional shudder, before finally standing up and taking a look around, seeing what she had done. She took a deep breath, letting it out long and slow; trees were gone, ashes coated the ground, and only a few chunks of burnt metal remained where there had once been men out for their lives. Regina's water, and a few moments, let her cool off, her body slumped again as her muscles relax."I'm... I'm alright, Reggie." Sam gave the guardian of water her best smile... having no real effect as she still wore her fencing mask. Her head turned again, this time to look at her hands for a moment, foil held loosely. "It's just hard to control sometimes... whenever I use power like that... I have to remember to stay who I am... everything just feels... right... when it's burning..."

Samantha gave a small cough, more to try and focus herself again as she stood back up straight, using a hand to lift the fencing mask and take a look around, face set in her usual curious frown. 'I can't tell, Reggie... is there anyone left?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 pm
Regina

User Image

Regina listened for a moment, then she gathered her strength and forced the man's blood to freeze as she pulled it from him, dropping both the body and his gun to the ground, her element feeling vile and thus making her angry and ill feeling. "Now there isn't anyone here. Sammy, listen to me. I can't keep fighting with my element at this rate. I'm contaminating it. If I get violent, knock me out. You know I would rather be dead out than to hurt you Sammy." She said and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before moving away from her a bit. "Now, let's find those last two teams, okay?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:48 am
Takina Reaver

User Image

Takina walked up to the glass and over it, her weapon in hand as she looked at the cocooned house with a tilted head. "Well, this could be difficult...." She said softly and placed the device on the earthen barrier, and armed it before she pressed the button and a vibration echoed through the earth until it sounded through the building with the uncanny tune of a door bell. "Hello! Do you happen to have any milk? We kinda have a strange desire for milk and cookies, but we don't have either!" She called into the rigged device, sending her voice into the house harmlessly as well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 am
(sorry all, will post later. Had a big family emergency and now I'm at work. I didn't drop out, I'll catch up as soon as I can)  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 am
Celest

User Image

Celest woke up streching she heard the strange noise, almost like a... doorbell...?
"Who would be knocking...?" she mumbled to herself getting up putting on some slippers, she was in a long plain night dress when she walked down the stairs to the front door, she blinked confused seeing the earth barrier, rubbing her eyes she pouted again,
"How... How long have I been asleep? I wonder whats going on...?" she mumbled softly looking outside she opened she door and walked to the wall tapping on it,
"Ummm... who's there...?" she asked timidly not sure what else to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 am

٭CIDER٭

Meditating in a shroud of saplings,
Cider's leaf-kissed ear twitched at
the sound of Celeste's door opening.
She did not want to get up and
disentangle herself, it was too important
that she maintain the sanctity of the
earth around them; so she called out,
clearly, hoping the Light Guardian's
hearing was still sharp.

"Celeste... are you awake?" In more
than one sense she meant it.

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:49 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Samantha nodded slowly as she thought things through for a moment; she was on a good streak today for focus, and she didn't want to lose it just yet, as the situation was still rather dire. "I'll try, Reggie..." Sam gave a small nervous laugh, a hand rubbign against the back of her head. "Though I'm not sure what I could do if you got too violent... your element holds dominion over mine." Still, Samantha moved to follow Regina, not really sure where they should go herself and unable to tell where others might be. Thinking back, it may have been easier to patrol the wall that Cider had established, but they had rushed off to deal with the threat instead.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff