Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ririka's August Customs - Winners 1st post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 am
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[Sabin Duvert] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

.:Edited FlutterSoquili:.
User Image
Edit Category:Heavy (I think?)
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design.
WIP Needed? Nah

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:pale bluegreen like the basic mockup. Her lineart should be also be colored to be the blue-green as well. However, there would also be faint swirly patterns/runes/whatever all over her body and hooves.
Also, there should be a subtle glow effect around her body.
Eye color: Solid, glowing white.
Mane & Tail:Willowisp's mane and tail should be lifted and drifting around her as if she were under water. The color would be a white-ish bluegreen - even paler than her bodycolor.
Underwater portrait - this piece of artwork, while the color is completely different - gives a great idea of the atmosphere/look of what I'm going for.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves same color as her body with the swirls on them. If edited fetlocks look nice then certainly go for it.
Reference Image(s): Plushie Mockups

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom/edited fairy wings. They will almost be completely transparent, with a white basecolor.
Here are some wing refs similar to what I have in mind:
Wings1 / Wings2
Other Notes: If she could have a few small whitish-green motes of light/willowisps floating around her, that would be wonderful.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
Willowisp should be wearing a necklace that's floating around her neck with a brightly glowing pendant.
Think of the effect on this neckalce: Underwater portrait - the way it's floating around the neck, but lifted up and not touching it.
The pendant I view as being small, spherical, and glowing brightly an almost white-ish green.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Willowisp
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: Will-o-the-wisp
Temper: Enthralling
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Maybe: a dark, swampy area would be perfect <3
something like this:
http://www.thewyergallery.co.uk/henrycarroll/night002.jpg
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 am
I'M GOING FOR A COMMON/UNCOMMON!
[.Tortured. .Pumpkin.] :: [Min-Mod] :: [Twins]

Edit Category: Minor-Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft (No Roman nose bump, please)
Concept Origin: My brain. XD
WIP Needed? Nod needed, but liked.

Body: Colored like a Clydesdale~ <3
User Image
I'd like her to have half a heart somewhere on her pelt. It shouldn't be very noticeable unless you're looking for it.
Face: Still goin' with that clydesdale look. (Different picture)
Mane: Something short-medium in length. Either same color than the body, or darker. Maybe even black. Not templated, custom please. I'd like it to be straight, or perhaps braided. I dunno. Use some of your creative magic on that. XD
Tail: Once again, short-medium length. Should match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would loooove floofy fetlocks. The templated ones don't really do it for me.
Reference Image(s): Overall appearance 1 Overall appearance 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None? (Assuming this is for Skinwalkers)
Other Notes: Nope~

Custom Items: I'd like a necklace. An adjustable wrench tied to a string as seen in the reference images. This is very near and dear to me, so I'd like it to look exactly as in the photos. It's a dainty little thing, not something huge that should take up the entire chest area.
Reference Image(s) for Items: One, Two, Three

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brooke Ashley
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Breed: Clydesdale (If this is taken, just stick it as Spirited or something)
Temper: Protective
Mate: None
Tag Background: Whatever Matches

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Minor-Moderate
Body Build: Draft (No Roman nose bump, please)
Concept Origin: My brain. XD
WIP Needed? Nod needed, but liked.

Body: Colored like a Clydesdale~ <3
User Image
I'd like him to have the other half of a heart that was mentioned on his sister. So it should be in relatively the same place. Once again, not very noticeable unless looking for it, please.
Face: Still goin' with that clydesdale look. (Different picture)
Mane: Something short-medium in length. Either same color than the body, or darker. Maybe even black. Not templated, custom please. I'd like it to be straight, or perhaps braided. I dunno. Use some of your creative magic on that. XD
Tail: Once again, short-medium length. Should match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would loooove floofy fetlocks. The templated ones don't really do it for me.
Reference Image(s): Overall appearance 1 Overall appearance 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None? (Assuming this is for Skinwalkers)
Other Notes: Nope~

Custom Items: For this one, I'd like the same charm as on the necklace in the female's form, but I'd like for it to be tied to his leg as a bracelet of sorts. The string should still be thin, the wrench should still be fairly dainty. Once again, this is an important piece to me, so it should be as close to the pictures as possible.
Reference Image(s) for Items: One, Two, Three

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Don't know yet
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin. and I don't know. I'll be holding a naming/RP contest to see who the co-owner with RP rights is. =)
Breed: Clydesdale (If this is taken, just stick it as Spirited or something)
Temper: Don't know
Tag Background: Whatever Matches

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 am
TIE A CAPE TO MY PONY! MY RARE IS GOING SUPER!
[Epine de Rose] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Custom Form
Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona
Concept Origin: Flooooower power!
WIP Needed?
As many as you want to send, at minimum I'd like one though just so I can see any immediate issues!

Body: A base of purple, a colour swatch has been provided but I'd like you to go wild with your own designs in this respect. Whichever colour you like best as the base! Markings wise, I'm partial to delicate swirls and henna (in a small amount). Feel free to go absolutely mad with your ideas here as her markings are up to you - so long as she's pretty I don't care!
Face: Same colour as base coat, keep her face clear of markings please. Make sure she has a milder/benevolent face! Ideally, I'd like to request that she has 'hooded' or slippy eyes as well.
Mane: Darker shade from the base coat ideally, however, if you feel she looks better with a lighter shade then I will concede! Design wise, her hair will be quite wavy and incredibly long, ideally bound back in jewellery and loose 'chain'. I've provided inspiration for the jewellery but you are free to use your own creativity here as well - so long as the jewels are woven into the hair I'll be happy.
Tail: Same as above, thing very puffy tail, interwoven with jewellery
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy, fear it and love it!
Reference Image(s):
Below reference shows wing choice, feathering choice and horn design.
User Image
Jewellery Inspiration
This Hair + This hair = Profit? Use the pair as your inspiration, though her hair is closer in length to the second reference, most likely thicker and a bit longer.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Single set of ram horns (as indicated in references), colour is up to colourist but should compliment both coat colour and jewellery.
Wings: Kalona (Wing Style 3) and Angeni (Bottom - Wing Style 2)
Other Notes: Colours can be selected from colour swatch but are largely colourist choice. Feel free to add quirks/jewellery etc to the wings if you see fit!

Can I also request a wingless version if you happen to give her any markings that would be hidden by her wings?

Trading Post Items:
N/A
Custom Items: Largely colourist choice, reference provided as inspiration. Would like to have at least one flower located on her though, either by her feet or on her hair!
Jewellery Inspiration
Lotus Flower

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Lotus
Owner: Epine de Rose
Breed: Imperial
Temper: Impervious
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 am
Falenpants :: Moderate (to be safe) :: Solo

Edit Category: Minor - Moderate?
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Marvel Comic's Deadpool (Deadpool and Cable, X-men, Deadpool etc.)
WIP Needed?: It would be appreciateed <:

Body: Dark Cranberry Red & Dark Grey
Face: Dark Cranberry Red & Dark Grey
Mane: None
Tail: None
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): Pony reference, Marvel Wiki, off-colored turn-around

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: His face should have few lines like he's covered in a very tight mask. No pupils in his eyes. No mane or tail.

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:Utility belt with teleporter and harness with katana sheathes at the back(two katanas should be visible behind him), and a knife sheath (with knife) at his front shoulder. ((Optional: Pistol holster on his back thigh (with pistol), a knife sheath lower on that back leg (with knife)
"bands" on his neck and legs. They connect his mask, main body, wrists, and ankles of the costume.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pony reference, Marvel Wiki, off-colored turn-around

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deadpool
Owner: xFalenx
Breed: Merc with a Mouth
Temper: What fourth wall?
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 037
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): black and red  

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:19 am
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
MoochiLove ::Minor :: Solo

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kirin
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Base color- Dark blue. Around ankles medium blue and white leopard spots, some climbing her legs, but not all the way and not evenly. (the spots dont stop at the same place on each leg...some go higher, some stop lower, ect.)
Face: Have a few smaller spot like freckles daintly placed around her face. Eye color-A dark pink/magenta perhaps
Mane: Color- Soft pale pastel blue with light blonde highlights Style-short elegant/fancy updo-ref with an adroning white lily or two on the side that are held with a sparkling crystal dainty chain wrapped around her hair.
Tail: regular tail with the tip colored like the mane with the same chain like in her hair wrapped around her tail, maybe with another single white lily being held by the chain as well at top or bottom of tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves-White in color and Kirinl fetlocks going along with the above color scheme
Reference Image(s): For Hair style- http://wedding-abigail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wedding-hair-updo-pictures-flowers-5.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jG8uYGfSwDw/TcpkW9ysduI/AAAAAAAALSg/eyGSf844Lc4/s1600/updo_hairstyle_ideas_2011_pictures_bridal-updos-hairstyle.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 1 White in color
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Normal scales(non-spikey) Base color-White with dark blue and light blue leopard spots scattered about on the scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zalia
Owner: MoochiLove
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Whimsical
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 am
[HarukaHaru] :: [Moderate?] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate?
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: Black with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth.
Mane: I want long Gray wild with the feathers being black and red and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat kind of like with the OC and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him.
Tail: Same as the mane; long gray wild with the feathers black and red with possible skulls with the feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathers
Reference Image(s): OC
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him but not to much.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grimm
Owner: HarukaHaru
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag feather color(s): red and black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around...

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 am
[Leopleuradon] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Draft Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg fathers ; No Roman Nose
Concept Origin: Arcanine ( I have checked to make Sure there isn't an Arcanine Female out there. ^^ )
WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not needed.

Body: Colored like an Arcanine!
Face: See Refs!
Mane: Very Poofy and wild. Like a Mohawk of sorts up top, and then long and poofy until about half way down her front legs.
Tail: Sorta of Short/Medium in Length. I want it to be poofy, and almost like she's in the middle of flicking it. I'd almost like it to look like an Arcanine tail, juts not an actually animal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Legfeathers! Poofy draft horse legfeathers! ^^
Reference Image(s):
LONG Punk Hairstyle - This is kinda showing how I'd like it to poof out and be long. Probably about half way down her legs length wise?
Mohawk and Mohawk 2 - This is what I'd like her hair to be like on top, really messy like mohawk, and as it gets long, it'll look like the first style. 83 ( Basically I want it to be crazy and messy. X3 )
Another Hair Example - Even works for the tail! Sorta! I Do not want her tail to be like an animal's tail, simply a big poofy horse's tail. X3
Arcanine and Again - ARCANINE! 8D I'd like my Soquili's tail to resemble the Arcanine tail, so it would poof up, and then fall down all messy and cute like! I don't want it to be as long as her mane though. o 3o

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'd really love if she were a little extra poofy. But if that crosses into Mutant traits, then that's okay Any extra poofy ness around her legs would be great (look at Arcanine ref to get what I'm thinking about) If it would push into Heavy edits or Mutant. ^^

Custom Items: Collar w/ Masterball and Goggles
Collar So you have something to hold onto as she races though the forest and such. |3 Collage will have a master ball for the tag. Because Arcanine is too cool for just a regular Poke'ball. |D
Goggles - Cause Arcanine's one of the fastest pokemon, and she has to protect her eyes from her hair when it's windy/she's running! I'd like then pushed back into her messy hair somehow. > w<

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cinna
Owner: Leopleuradon
Breed: Arcanine
Temper: Passionate
Tag Background: I think I like 009~ Autumn Sunset. 83
Tag frame color: CC! Maybe a Brown or Red? ^^
Tag feather color(s): CC again! <3

Price: 350k for Draft Regular + 200k for Mod. Edits = 550k!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 am
[-moomoolattecha-] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half Cerynei
Body Build: Draft,with leg feathering and roman nose
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes~

Body: Body markings and color
Face: ^^ Above, Cat like markings with the little eye brow markings and the forhead markings and I would also like whiskers coming out,I want them to be noticeable.
Mane: Long and flowy.
Tail: Long and flowy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: black
Reference Image(s): xXx
Body markings and color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Deer Antlers,Edited,just like in the picture.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I'd like the edited antlers just like in the picture.

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earing
Custom Items: the dark jewelry in his hair and on his leg
Reference Image(s) for Items: xXx

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aerma
Owner: -moomoolattecha-
Breed: Half Breed Cerynei
Temper: Earthly
Mate:
Tag Background: Body markings and color
Tag feather color(s): Tan/black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I created this myself.

Edited: 8/10/11  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 am
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[Summer Raven] :: [Unedited] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Minicorn
Body Build: Normal (Long Minicorn tail, horn and feetlocks)
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Not necessary

Body: Dark gray with brown spots, brown butt and feetlocks (see reference for 'example')
Face: Dark gray with brown spots, black eyes (see reference for 'example')
Mane: Short 2 - color combination of a copper/dark red and blonde
Tail: The longer Minicorn tail, please
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the feetlocks please and brown hooves
Reference Image(s): I originally colored her for the contest so this is what she looked like back then - [x] - I'm not the best artist, for I cannot color for the life of me, I just always liked what I came up with during that event and would like to see how you interpret it!! I guess what I'm saying is, don't let that picture deter you from going crazy with a design for her....xP I are crappy.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Yes please!
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Can I decide when I see her? (TBA)
Owner: Summer Raven
Breed: Minicorn
Temper: Serene
Mate: ---
Tag Background: n/a - CC
Tag frame color: n/a - CC
Tag feather color(s): n/a - CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I colored her for the contest originally, so she'd be my design?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 am
[Roniel Targaryen] :: [Heavy] :: [Twin]

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:

Name of horse: "Mary" Ecaterina Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen (Just Roniel on the cert, please!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Righteous
Breed: Strigoi Saint
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Revelations
Description:
-bright silver eyes with a slight glow to them.
- For the mane a custom mane! The mane is black and described in the edits section.
- Hooves are white
- Wings: Angeni style 1! They should be white and silver. Check out the hawk wings in the refs for what their patterning should be! I'd like her wings patterned like a hawk but only in shades of white and silver. The dappled hawk pattern should also be seen in her head and hoof wings!

Coloration: She is Vlad's sister, so should look similar to him but in shades of white and silver. The markings should look somewhat like a cross between the reference flask/Vlad and the reference swirly jewelry. I'd like her base coat color to be white. She should have metallic silver beneath the swirly silver markings, sorta like Vlad but less rusted and aged. On her face there should be a stylized eye emerging from the silver patterns. The eye is outlined in silver and with a red iris. It should be reminiscent of Vlad's eye markings but pretty instead of creepy. The reference image for Mary does a good job of showing the placement of markings and stuff.

Reference image(s):
Sketch reference (to be used as a basic reference for the custom... but don't imitate my crappy coloring too much. XD)
Vlad
Vlad wingless
Flask
Metal swirling pattern (I'd like her swirling patterns to be inspired off the flask and the metal swirling jewelry seen here!)
Hawk wings
Embroidered cross

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: Custom tag, please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): TBA
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair: Custom hair! Her hair should look somewhat like Vlad's. You can see what I'm looking for in my reference. It should be fluffier and longer than Vlad's with more wave and curl to it. Make it look very thick and luxurious! Make sure you keep the long swoosh of bangs, though!

Jewelry: She wears gold medieval-ish jewelry. The placement can be seen in the ref image. The necklace around her neck is ornate and holds a beautiful golden cross. The exact nature and placement of the jewelry is up to you!

Expression: I'd like her to have a smug and self-righteous smile! It should be open-mouthed showing her teeth. I'd like both the mouth and the eyes/eyebrows edited to show the expression! With her teeth, I'd like her to have two vampire fangs poking out of her smile!

Cloth: She should have an embroidered cloth draped over her hindquarters. It is a deep red color and is embroidered in gold. See the refs for the fancy cross I'd like embroidered there! Please extend the pattern along the sides of the cloth too.

Bats: I'd like her to have bats flying around her! This (their wings) is my favorite type of bat!

Note: I've decided she doesn't need a halo! Please don't include it!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Revelation
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina is a very spiritual soquili. Her domain of revelations would grant her the ability to give visions of a spiritual/religious nature to the recipient or to herself. She would not dictate the nature of the visions, they would be unique to the recipient and play off the recipient's own spirituality. The vision may provide guidance for a soquili in a rough patch in life, or it could even hint at future events... though the events they predict are possibilities rather than certainties. Her domain of revelations would fall under the influential domains, as she could use it to influence other soquili to have revelations.

Ekaterina performs these visions upon herself and uses them to guide her life. They are what brought her to trust her half-kalona brother Vlad, even though earlier in life he seemed to share the bloodthirsty curse of the Draculesti family. She seeks to live her life according to the visions granted to her and when she is troubled or confused she grants herself a vision after a night of prayer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twin form

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Jessamine Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forsaken
Breed: Strigoi
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Blood
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She looks identical to Mary but with a few changes!
- Her eyes are deep blood red, like Vlad!
- The rest of the changes are in the edits section!
Reference image(s): See Mary's form for most of them!
Sketch of head/face
Hair reference
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mostly her edits will be different from Mary's edits. but she'll keep a few. I'd like her to keep the jewelry edits from Mary (but remove the cross on the necklace) and she can have the same tail as Mary. And the bats! They can have the same bats.

Here are her unique edits:
- Expression: See the face reference! She should have a troubled expression like the ref! She has vampire fangs!
- Blood: I'd like her to have just a small dribble of blood running out of her mouth and dripping off her chin.
- Mane: Her mane should have the same length, texture, and color as her sister's but a different style. Half of it should be swept up in an up do, similar to the one in the ref pic. The other half should flow over her shoulders and billow around her, much as her sister's does. She should have some bangs escaping from her swept up hair into a swoosh of mane sorta like her sister has! You can see the face reference for a vague notion of placement and stuff!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Blood
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina and Mihaela were raised as part of the Draculesti family, a family herd of kalonas for whom blood plays a large part of their culture and rituals. The domain of blood will closely tie Mihaela to that family. The blood domain will be an elemental domain. Mihaela will have the power to either slow down a soquili's bleeding or speed it up. She can push this power a step further and charge the blood of the soquili to heal the body faster. Or, she can slow the pace of the blood in the body enough to knock a soq out.

She considers herself unlucky to have been born with this domain, but she is working to find more of a use for it. She'd like to find a way to use her domain to help other soquili but hasn't had much opportunity yet in her life. She knows that there are many ways her domain could be used to harm soquili and this has kept her from experimenting much with it for fear of harming someone. In the future, she will tentatively start trying to use her domain to become a healer.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 am
PROXY FOR SNOW_LEOPARD_ANTHRO!
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
I Snow_Leopard_Anthro do hereby give Roniel Targaryen my permission to Proxy for me in Flatsale/Customs/Breeding as they see fit.

Roniel Targaryen is allowed to pay for any won Soquili with my funds.

~Snow_Leopard_Anthro

I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[Snow_Leopard_Anthro] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

(Art Done By Revolutionary Roniel)

User Image

.:Heavily Edited Wind/Kirin Crossbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Mercy Mahariel
Owner: Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cold
Breed: Dalish Elf Warden Commander <-- For Actual Breed
Dalish Elf Warden Commander Dragon Age: Origins Awakening Cosplay <-- For the Bottom of the Cert
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

Wing Style: Heron, Slightly Transparent to Show Off Markings and Scales Underneath
Wing Color: Greyish Black #191919 with Silver Tips - See Hair Style and Color Reference for Color
Hoof Color: White/Silver - See Hair Style and Color Reference for Color
Hoof Style: Cloven Kirin Hooves
Body Color: Greyish Black #191919
Features Wanted From Both Races: Draft Lines (Not Warhorse) with Feathered Fetlocks, Kirin Scales without Horn, Wind Wings - Heron Style, With Normal Tail and Edited Mane, Kirin Cloven Hooves
Mane Style: Edited Hair Style - See References
Mane Color: White/Silver - See Hair Style and Color Reference for Color
Tail Style: Medium
Tail Color: White/Silver - See Hair Style and Color Reference for Color
Eye Color: SFX Glowing Blue - See References
Marking Style: Dalish Face Tattoos - See References
And Tribal Markings That I Would Like To Match The Facial Markings Running Under The Armor and Up All Four Legs To The Flanks - To The Best Of The Colorists Abilities
Marking Color: White/Silver - See Hair Style and Color Reference for Color
Scale Color: White/Silver - See Hair Style and Color Reference for Color

Reference image(s): Screenshot of Glowing Eyes,
You Tube Video of Glowing Eyes 0:50 - 0:57,
Sentinal Armor for Knee and Leg Guards,
Sentinel Armor with Red Highlighted on Part of Armor Wanted - The Knee and Leg Guards
Sword Reference 1,
Sword Reference 2,
Dalish Elf Facial Tattoo - Reference 1,
Dalish Elf Facial Tattoo - Reference 2,
Dalish Elf Facial Tattoo - Reference 3,
Hair Style and Color Reference,
Similair Cape Reference but would like it in Black with White Trimming
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: See References
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Black
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Blood Red
Tag BG (for custom tag): Dragon Age Origins Logo
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Sword (Setting Between Her Legs) - See References (And Art Sample By Revolutionary Roniel),
Leg Armor - See References,
Cape Hanging Over Back - See References  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 am
[Divena & DivenasMom/Bardess Ookami] :: [Heavy] :: [Twin]

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: We looked through the pyramid collection
WIP Needed? Appreciated, but not a deal breaker

This is for twins
Theorn/ Thimba
Body: Black
Face: Black
Mane: Gold with a hint of red, like reflected firelight/ Silver with a hint of red like reflected fire light
Tail: Gold/Silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves under black leg feathers/ Silver hooves under black leg feathers
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Black wings fading into gold, please/ Black wings fading into silver, please.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:
We couldn't find where to put the style for the mane and tail, but we agree that so long as it is long, and does not cover the dragon, CC. Divena requests edits if possible, but CC edits for Thimba, and I like feathers if possible for Theorn, black into gold. I do not mind if Theorn's hair matches Thimba, however.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
This dragon is the edit The dragon should wrap from the closer hind leg, up the body with it's head resting on his chest, where the hair will not obscure it. For Theorn it should be gold, with the head reflecting the same firelight as the mane does, for his twin, it should be the same but silver rather then gold.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Theorn/ Thimba
Owner: Bardess Ookami/ Divena and Divena's mom
Breed: Tribal
Temper: Protective/ Cynical
Mate: Lian/ none yet
Tag Background: African Sky 027 /CC
Tag frame color: Black into Gold /Black into Silver
Tag feather color(s): Black into gold/ Black into silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: for Theorn: Decision For Thimba: Doubt
Justification for Domain Choice: Theorn is being customed to be mate to Divena's Lian. As such, we know certain things about his personality already. Like he needs to be a protector, needs to be able to keep up with her (which means needing to fly) and he needs to be decisive.
For Thimba, he is the ultimate skeptic. There is a saying that for a believer, no proof is necessary, for a skeptic, no proof is enough. For Thimba, he has to see something to have any shot of believing it, and even seeing it is no sinecure.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 am
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[pinchmonster] :: [Moderate] :: [Twin]

Twin 1
Soquili Species: Quilin
Body Build: --
Starting Stage: Basket.
Concept Origin: My brain. 8D?
WIP Needed? Surely!

Body: A creamy white color, offwhite or eggshell white, what have you; see ref. A blush of pink around his nose, see ref for what I'm essentially looking for -- but the blush should be a softer pink, close to the color of his eyes. The same pinkish color should tint his back scales.
Face: His eyes are a light petal pink, see ref.
Mane: Edited: Loose, long and wavy, sideswept bangs (away from us, I would still like to be able to see his visible eye. His hair should be a mixture of the colors shown in the ref, of yellows, oranges, corals and peach.
Tail: Long Quilin tail. The tail colors should match that of his hair as far as the hair goes, while the tail itself should match his body (if that makes sense ; ; )
Hooves/Fetlocks: His hooves should match his body color.
Reference Image(s):
Creamy-white roses ref for his body color.
More hair references.
All of the flowers here are good colors for his hair.
Palest pink on the far left flower for his eyes.
Pink nose.
This is the effect I'm going for with his hair, it's hard to make refs out of people hair XD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn style 2.
Scales: Back scales only. No cheek scales, no belly scales.
Other Notes: No whispies, no whiskers.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: --
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: pinchmonster
Breed: Quilin
Temper: Reserved.
Mate: --

Twin 2
Soquili Species: Quilin
Body Build: --
Starting Stage: Basket.
Concept Origin: My brain. 8D?
WIP Needed? Surely!

Body: A creamy white color, offwhite or eggshell white, what have you; see ref. A blush of pink around his nose, see ref for what I'm essentially looking for -- but the blush should be a softer pink, close to the color of her eyes. The same pinkish color should tint her back scales.
Face: Her eyes are a light petal pink, see ref.
Mane: Edited: Loose, long and wavy, sideswept bangs (away from us, I would still like to be able to see her visible eye. Her hair should be a mixture of the colors shown in the ref, of yellows, oranges, pinks and peach. Essentially, her hair should be slightly pinker than that of her brother.
Tail: Long Quilin tail. The tail colors should match that of her hair as far as the hair goes, while the tail itself should match her body (if that makes sense ; ; )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves should match her body color.
Reference Image(s):
Creamy-white roses ref for her body color.
Hair references.
All of the flowers here are good colors for her hair.
Palest pink on the far left flower for her eyes.
Pink nose.
This is the effect I'm going for with her hair, it's hard to make refs out of people hair XD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn style 2.
Scales: Back scales only. No cheek scales, no belly scales.
Other Notes: No whispies.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: --
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: pinchmonster
Breed: Quilin
Temper: Placid.
Mate: --
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am
[ DemonWingedPoetGirl] :: [Mod-Heavy] :: [Solo]

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy 
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: OC vampire masquerade
WIP Needed? : Yes please!

Body: Pale Ivory Cream all over. Body image including the lace leggings and not this exact shade of white all over but really more of a creamish.
Face: Mask idea ( entirely open to interpretation) add large gold rams horns to the sides and Unmasked (top middle and put a tiny skull under one corner.) some blood spatter around her mouth and vampire fangs.
Note also I can't decide between red or gold eyes.
Mane: Cascading tresses of ebony Black hair elegantly up swept with some pieces still tumbling down. 
this hair ornament int here somewhere. and some gold beads and gold roses.
Tail: Long Like this but black as well  with a Gold Rose and a large bow  nestled in beside it at the top. With gold roses all though it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves cc on the fetlocks maybe some blood spatter there too?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Horn(s): On the mask large Gold Rams Horns
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items:
I love strands of pearls and single pearls add them wherever you like including into accessories smile This necklace around the base of her neck.
and these draped across her rump  
instead of a heart charm make it a black skull and this one 
if you can find a place for more back silk ribbons on her somewhere on her tastefully let me know. 
these cuffs on her front two legs just in black and gold maybe with a little less frill.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ 
Name of horse: Isolde Vreinds 
Owner: DemonWingedPoetGirl
Breed: OC
Vampire Masquerade.
Temper: Vain 
Tag feather color(s): CC something matching her

Fixes broken links.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:34 am
[Pixel-x-Bunny] :: [Mod-Heavy] :: [Solo]

Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Basic medium grey with gradient white at muzzle, chest, and tai.
Face: from top of head, to bottom of the face a rainbow stretches across. Over lapping the rainbow is a grey cloud surrounding the eye. The cloud is outlined in a darkergrey. Overlapping the cloud - starting from large to small underneath the eye are 4 hearts in dark grey. See references.
Mane: See reference. Short hair extremely purple, 2 spiky short pigtail at the top of her head in 2 yellow bands.
Tail: medium length fluffy looking tail - custom tail but basically CC except for the color. See ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, hoove color is white or each a different color of the rainbow.
Reference Image(s): (same as reference for items)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Either Eagel or Heron wings should look like wings here [Ellie's Wings]
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
- Ear would look like they do in the wing reference.

-Nose is lime green

-Eyes are hot pink and they glow hot pink

-Inside of ear is yellow

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
- The Gloves which would stop above her hooves. See reference gloves would go on front hooves.
- Leggings (orange and yellow leggings) kind of puffy, would go on back hooves. See reference.
- Collar in original Ellie Reference, would look almost exactly like it does in the reference except for the chopstick.
-Purple ribbion that was suppose to be on her horns (original Ellie reference) on her tail?

Reference Image(s) for Items: [Original Ellie Reference (colors, items)] [Reference, do not use this as hair ref] [Wing Ref, Ear Ref] [Hair Reference] [Reference] [Reference] [Reference]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ellie Hale
Owner: Pixel-x-Bunny
Breed: OC
Temper: Bipolar

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself :3  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff