ωοrιd ίs mίηε (Angel&Org) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:27 pm
[Are you sure? That just means that Misao will miss out on the class, miss on the lecture, not understand the homework, and fail. Isn't that what she wanted? >=D ]

Misao would have been extremely comfortable lying down on the cot if it weren't for the horrible throbbing on the back of his head, making it painful and completely uncomfortable, even with the ice that the nurse had put on the back of his head on top of the pillow to ease the pain. He was half-awake, half-asleep by now, just too tired to get up, since he'd rather be more like this often instead of sitting up in class. His friend left his backpack next to him for when he woke up and left to go go to class. Maybe now he could catch up on some rest, even though he slept well the previous night.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 pm
- OOC: She wouldn't hurt someone even to beat them! D: She's no monster! At least, she wouldn't intentionally hurt some for her gain, but if it was an accident and it benefited her, maybe she'd be happy about it. <.< Or not. >.> -

The senior president wasn't sure of what she should do at this point. She made sure Misao was okay before going to class. She wad paying some attention to the teacher, but she was also thinking. 'I'm such a ******** klutz.' shs thought. Then, something occurred to her, 'Wait! That means he's missing this class! He won't understand the homework! It's-... What am I thinking? I'm not that heartless...' She stared at her paper now which only had half of the notes. The dinnertime conversation last night echoed in her head. 'I have to be the best...' she thought, 'Or my parents will disown me... But Misao gave me the book and loaned me his hankercheif... I should do one nice thing back...' Her parents'-mainly her mother's voice rang louder and louder in her head. "... must be someone else's child..." those words rang the loudest. "STOP IT!" Alexia cried out very loudly. The voices hushed and the whole class stared at her. The senior president looked at her classmates and teacher and realized tears were going down her face. She froze in place. "Are you alright, Alexia?" the teacher asked. She couldn't answer; she just grabbed her bag and ran out of the room.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 pm
[It'd be funny if she ran into him again and knocked him out again. xD ]

Eventually, the nurse kicked Misao out when she figured out he had overstayed his time in the infirmary, he left holding the ice pack on his head since she said he could take it with him, as long as he returned it by the end of the day. He was still a little dizzy from the knocks to his head as he sighed and looked up to see Alexia running down the hall his way, crying again. "Oh brother, what is it this time? This girl is always crying, isn't she?"
"Hey, what's wrong this time?"
he asked as he got closer her way. Unfortnately, he had no hankerchief this time to help her, so she'd just have to use something to dry up her tears.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 pm
- OOC: Oh, hell no. XD Maybe later! biggrin Jk. -

The girl stopped running and looked up at Misao. "I just..." she said between sobs, "It's all finally getting to me... And making me snap... I'm sick of it all!" She didn't know why she was telling him this, but she didn't care. She just wanted to stop all the crap already.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:20 pm
Misao sighed and looked away as he scratched his head. How was he supposed to deal with something like this? It wasn't like it was his job to take care of everyone, especially this girl. But.....it was the right thing to do. Or at least that's what something in the back of his mind said. Maybe something was wrong with him, after all, he was hit twice in that area of his head. "Come on" he said taking her by the arm and walking at a moderate pace so that she wouldn't fall behind "We don't want people to see you while you're like this. Not very leader-like now, is it?" he asked looking back at her. Eventually, they came to the back of the school, where there was the emergency exit and where almost everyone avoided. "Here, you can cry here all you want, though I don't have my handkerchief this time, sorry. Try to use something else..." Misao tried to look through his pocket for something, like possibly a napkin or a tissue or something of the sorts.

[...like his shirt xD]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:39 pm
- OOC: *smirks* Ohmai~ >3 -

The president continued to cry, not even wanting to stop at this point. "They've pushed me to want to be the best." she said, "I've only done what they wanted, so they'll be happy with me. I-I don't want them to disown me! Mother and Father are the only ones who care about and love me!" Her crying died down a little to mere sobs. "At least..." Alexia said, staring at the ground, "Until graduation... When they find out I wasn't the sole top student of our class... I just know... I know they'll leave immediately and never look at me again..." She felt nauseated and weak just thinking about it. Leaning on the wall, the brunette stared upwards, her tears stopping for now. "I don't want to be alone..." she said softly, "I just want to make someone happy..."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 pm
Misao could only listen to her story, but could not react to any of it. He really shouldn't take sides, but he couldn't help but find himself reassuring her. "It's better to have loved, than to have never loved at all, isn't it?" It was something that was similar to his, at least she will have been loved from the beginning until a certain point, to where he was never loved at all, and probably will never be. "Your parents. What else do they love about you? Or is it only because you're so 'perfect'?" He glanced at her to see that she's finally stopped crying. "You don't have to worry about being perfect as long as somone loves you for who you are'. Or that's just what my book says anyways" Misao said digging through his bag to look for it again and frustratingly looked at the page to reread it. Apparently, even though he was almost finished with it, he still hadn't gotten the concept or even the slightest idea on how to smile.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm
Come to think of it, what did Alexia's parents love about her besides being their perfect daughter? She thought back and all they had ever spoken about was her being better than anyone. Nothing else. The president stared at the ground again. "I don't think they love anything else about me..." she said in a monotone voice, "All we've ever spoken about was me being the best there is."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 pm
"Then I guess they never really loved you at all." He hadn't meant it to sound harsh, but he couldn't help it. That was just they way he explained things. "Have you ever tried to be yourself around other people? Maybe you won't have to depend so much on your parent's love, or rather, acceptance, if you have other people in your life." Actually, Misao didn't know much on that area either, but it sounded right. He stopped depending on his family to help him on anything a long time ago, but he had friends whom he could trust to at least hear him out if he needed anything.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm
She stared at the ground silently for a moment. "I honestly don't know who I really am if I'm not trying to be perfect." the president said, "That's all I've been doing my whole life, trying to be the perfect daughter. I don't have any friends. I haven't ever had actual fun. God, I feel like I'm one of those people who've been isolated for the outside world." She clenched her fist. "I don't know anything about being a normal person or making myself happy. I only know the pressure of perfection and trying to make others happy." A tear ran down her face. "I'm so pathetic. I live such a pathetic life, trying to make people who don't even love me happy." She slid down and sat against the wall. "I'm so ******** stupid..."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:12 pm
"This girl..." Misao thought rather irritatingly now, but he couldn't blame her, or anyone else for that matter. "Look here" he started off as he slammed his hand onto the wall next to her and looked straight at her. Though his face kept the same dull expression, his eyes showed all emotion of seriousness "I don't know exactly how you feel or how you should feel, but you should really stop putting yourself down and think about yourself. It's okay to be thinking of your own well being, because it's not healthy if you don't. You should really start thinking about what makes you happy." He sighed and sat back "You're such a bothersome girl. It's as simple as that."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:28 pm
Alexia jumped when Misao slammed his hand to the wall. She stared downwards again. "I want a friend..." she said softly after a few minutes, "A friend who doesn't care if I'm perfect or anything... That would make me happy."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 pm
"That's it? Well, simple enough. I'll be your friend then" he said as if it were the most simple thing in the world. "After all, you've already told me all of your problems, haven't you?" Misao sighed and looked up at her "You'll be all right. It's not the end of the world. Just don't worry so much."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Alexia smiled a bit and looked at Misao. "I guess I have told you my problems." she said, "Thank you, Misao." She got up just as the bell for class rang. "I guess we should go." the president said.

- OOC: Ugh... -_- Chores and pizza are keeping me up... So is roleplaying, lol. Imma sign off now. Baii! -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:41 pm
[Lol, all right, well, see ya! ]

At least he got her to smile and not cry again, hopefully she'll at least act a little better to him now and not put so much work onto him. "Yeah" he said standing up and slinging his backpack over his shoulder "No problem." When he walked down the halls to his next class, he continued to walk like normal, not really much more cautious so that he wouldn't fall over again. Some people would walk by him to ask if he were okay and he'd just shrug and said nothing until he got to his class.

[Eh, I got nothing else now. ]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces