Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Your First Kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Haha its not, It just sounded funny.

haha, well i guess you're right.

How're you, sir? It's been a few days since I've seen you (implying that you haven't been around). I've just been gone.

Ha! I've been on like everyday, you just might not seem me on when you are. Idk. But I've been good. You?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 am
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

How're you, sir? It's been a few days since I've seen you (implying that you haven't been around). I've just been gone.

Ha! I've been on like everyday, you just might not seem me on when you are. Idk. But I've been good. You?

I'm feelin' pretty good. I'm trying my best to distract myself, and get out of the house.
Distraction is key.  

Hashtagihateit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:30 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

I'm feelin' pretty good. I'm trying my best to distract myself, and get out of the house.
Distraction is key.

Yea, I hang out with my friends when I start going stir crazy. One night with them makes me sane for a month. Well, we're mostly insane to begin with lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 am
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Distraction is key.

Yea, I hang out with my friends when I start going stir crazy. One night with them makes me sane for a month. Well, we're mostly insane to begin with lol

Well friday I went out on a double date with my sister and her boyfriend, my date being my mom, and we saw "Woman in Black", and then yesterday I went out to dinner with my dad and my sister for my sister's birthday, and I was sure to engorge myself cuz my dad spent more money than one should at an applebees, and I wasn't gonna waste it. And today we may or may not be going out to the mall. Who knows.  

Hashtagihateit

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:37 am
-EboniiSkinn-
CheizLord
Well I dont count the actualy first one cause it was with a dude and im gay, but my first girl kiss was actually with the first girl I ever fell in love with. She was straight though and didnt want anyone to see so she dragged me into the woods.... sweatdrop not the most romantic... heh

whoawhoawhoa...
not trying to conflict with you, this is an honestly curious question:
If she was straight, why did she want to kiss you?

And lucky you,
being dragged into the woods may not be romantic,
but it sure is hot! I wish a guy would do that to me...
(assuming that I'd be near the woods anytime soon)

she was my best friend for years and along the way she found out that I was "bi" and then gay and that I was in love with her. I sweet talked her so much that one day she sent me a note telling me she thought she was bi and that she liked me. so we decided a good way to find out would be to kiss. then we dated for two weeks before she broke up with me saying she was straight and that I had just confused her. shes never been wit or liked a girl since, and I knew she was I was just hoping she was wrong. guess it goes to show no matter how hard you try, even for the best friend you love you cant be something youre not.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Distraction is key.

Well friday I went out on a double date with my sister and her boyfriend, my date being my mom, and we saw "Woman in Black", and then yesterday I went out to dinner with my dad and my sister for my sister's birthday, and I was sure to engorge myself cuz my dad spent more money than one should at an applebees, and I wasn't gonna waste it. And today we may or may not be going out to the mall. Who knows.

Well, thats good. Its good to keep your mind busy.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 am
Onato

I''d love to hear from my sister to know what's going on, y'know? hahaha.
Im just sitting here waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Haha, thats the worse, it just sitting around thinking that you're going somewhere, but not knowing.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 am
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Haha, thats the worse, it just sitting around thinking that you're going somewhere, but not knowing.

Oh, well it sorta looks like they're going without me,

which really pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

awe, well that does suck.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:15 am
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

And it's just frustrating cuz I can't tell him how important it is that i need to get out of the house because of this breakup, so I can't be like "******** you dad, I needed this" cuz then he'd ask why, and I'd be like "nothing specifically", when in fact it's a big part of my life that's no longer there, despite only having dated him for a month. Sorry, im ranting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

And it's just frustrating cuz I can't tell him how important it is that i need to get out of the house because of this breakup, so I can't be like "******** you dad, I needed this" cuz then he'd ask why, and I'd be like "nothing specifically", when in fact it's a big part of my life that's no longer there, despite only having dated him for a month. Sorry, im ranting.

Haha, its alright. It better to talk about these things than to hold them back.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 am
Onato

Y'know, like you, at least my dad, i dont think would be so okay with me liking boys, so it's not something that i can freely talk about, and I know about how my friends tell me all the time that i have all this strength and courage just for being able to live how I live but honestly I i dont have balls cuz I refuse to even bring anything like this up in front of my parents. My mom might know, but who knows?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Y'know, like you, at least my dad, i dont think would be so okay with me liking boys, so it's not something that i can freely talk about, and I know about how my friends tell me all the time that i have all this strength and courage just for being able to live how I live but honestly I i dont have balls cuz I refuse to even bring anything like this up in front of my parents. My mom might know, but who knows?

Well, its always an awkward conversation with one's parents. Like I said before, not a lot of old style parents want to see their kids to be gay. But its not their choice, and it'll come out sooner or later, and in the end, your parents will ultimately accept you. Whether they like your choice or not, they'll still love 'you'.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 am
Onato

Well, its always an awkward conversation with one's parents. Like I said before, not a lot of old style parents want to see their kids to be gay. But its not their choice, and it'll come out sooner or later, and in the end, your parents will ultimately accept you. Whether they like your choice or not, they'll still love 'you'.

And yeah, it's pretty much certain that they're just going out without me.

I'm beyond furious. Worst time in my life to ******** me over.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff