Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
School for the Specially Gifted [[Accepting//Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm
Spencer allowed Lisette to sit up but stayed on her lap, still keeping her close and licking at her cheek before cuddling. Rasputin hopped up and curled up on Spencer, cleaning herself. "I need a bath," Spencer murmured absently. "Tonight. Do you want to join me in the bath?" she asked Rasputin, rubbing the bridge of the kitten's nose. "I bet you do, my little cutie-pie."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 pm
Lisette said nothing further as of yet, and continued to scratch behind Spencer's ears. She did, however, begin to let her mind roam - of when she'd sneak out to see some of the guys and hang out. More than likely, she'd just do it the moment 'school hours' were over.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 pm
"Does Lisette want to join us in the bath?" Spencer asked innocently. "We both need our ears scratched, don't we, Rasputin?" The kitten meowed her agreement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 pm
Sebastion sat, tail wavering from let to right and back again as he watched his master continue to fiddle with her fingers.
"That looks poisonous. Don't even think of eating them."
Katarina's glare shot up at the black cat, eyes of colorless lenses watching for a moment before returning to the fungus she was so focused on. She was wandering the wood near the school today thinking it'd be a good chance to gather some herbs and roots she had been researching lately. She had came up with no luck until some mushrooms nestled in the nook of some tree roots caught her eye. Even now, she knelt before them, deciding to pick them and possibly get a rash or leave them be.
"Sebastion," she whined. "I wasn't going to eat them in the first place. I can't find it in my herbology textbook," she meant the mushrooms, "and I never saw them before. But maybe they have some special abilities of untold wonder?!" She seriously contemplated in her choices, holding the said herbology text book tightly to her bodice as she eyed them.
Sebastion turned his head unhappily and disappeared behind a tree.
"Watch when you have some disgusting warts because of it," he mentioned as he circled around her.
Katarina stood with a pout, crossed her arms, and gave a sigh. "Fine," she forfeited and began walking to school again. As the birds sang to her as she did, Katarina sauntered back to the school realm where she paced down an outdoor path for the time being, Sebastion not too far behind.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm
Lisette glanced away nervously, not really wanting to admit what exactly she'd be doing later that night. "I'm sorry. I have a previously planned engagement I need to attend."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 pm
Spencer pouted and gave Lisette a squeeze, then murmured, "Fine. Me and Rasputin will go find someone else to rub our ears." They both walked out with haughty expressions. Spencer soon encountered Katarina and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Look at who I found! Want to have sex, hm?"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 pm
(ASPLOSIONATOR. DID. YOU. GET. MY. MESSAGE. THAT. I SENT. YOU?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 pm
Gabriel held his books in his arms carefully, his jacket placed carefully on his shoulders as he passed an outdoor hallway. He was careful to walk in the shadows, as the sun irritated a vampire's delicate skin and gave a horrid rash after a couple hours in the rays. It was early for him to be up; he had classes in the afternoons, lessons piling up from about noon to the evening. Today, however, he only had one class today and had just finished. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing as he did. He was working on a paper the night before and didn't get much sleep. It was unlike him to not look so...well kept. Even so, Gabriel held his chin up slightly and his posture was not to be reckoned with. He passed by Kyo, a shifter, and Leo, a human mage, as he went back to the dorm rooms to put away his belongings.
Gabriel, though a vampire, didn't really mind shifters. He knew his place and expected them to know theirs. Even so, he made sure not to get them angry and avoided them if needed. Even Gabriel's 'vampire scent' wasn't as strong. On one too many occasions had he been confronted by shifters who smelt him and had wanted to pick a fight. He was cautious, but not so much as to think shifters were not as equal as any other race. He paused in his step, one foot away from his own dorm, pondering in his mind before entering his dorm room to place his book and notebook on his bed.
Before long, Gabriel sat in the shade of a building reading a novel,

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 pm
"Oh, hey Gabriel." Leo said, as the vampire passed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm
Sebastion spat and lifted his head high, avoiding the rambunctious shifter and her feline and sprinted ahead. Katarina was startled by the sudden arrival of Spencer, giving a small sound as the girl slung an arm around her shoulders. Kat lifted her head slightly, blue eyes watching Spencer before responding.
"I'm sorry Spencer but I have to turn you down. I want to save myself for love. My mothers did it before me and I intend to do it when I find myself married."
Katarina had always believed in things like that; her mothers had taught her to be naive. She tilted her head slightly, furrowing brows.
"Besides, there are horny Mercury boys across the lawn. Why can't you find one of them to do the deed with you instead of asking me?"
She wasn't used to Spencer's lack of personal space; Kat lived a life of isolation and homeschooling; never having too many friends other than the animals. That was, until she entered highschool this year as a freshman. Katarina fidgeted and held the hem of her dress.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm
Marcus kicked a rock off the roof, clearly bored with himself. He had no classes today, lucky him, and proceeded to do nothing but spend his time wandering around. He laid back, watching the sky for some time. He hated going to school at Mercury but his parents refused to let him stay in the house and cause mischief. What mischief? He was getitng irritated with the thought of his parents telling him what to do. They had no right to; they were the ones that ignored him all these years leaving Marcus to be cared for by the maids.
His stomach rumbled but Marcus was not hungry for substance but for blood. His hunger had recently increased lately. He didn't know why but he was hungry more often. Maybe he could find himself a willing someone tonight. He was sure some girls or guys will meet up today to have some sort of hang out. If only Marcus could bite anyone. Of course, it was against the rules to bite someone unwillingly which was why Marcus kept himself at bay so often. He watched a cloud pass by.
"Ugh."
He felt agitated. He knew the source of his agitation was the sun and soon got up off the roof. He was only on the roof for an hour before the rays got to him. He hopped off the high ledge, landing almost easily on the ground beneath with only a slight stumble.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm
Her arm tightened around Katarina and said, "Honey, you should understand that I don't want them. I want what the ******** I want, and right now I want you." She leaned in to kiss Katarina's cheek, then mouth quickly. "And you shouldn't wait until you fall in love, because that's going to be a long time, I promise you. And then your love's going to cheat on you and you'll have to tear her head off." Well, that's what usually happened in her streak.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 pm
By now, of course, Lisette was locked away in her own dorm, changing out of her dress and into the Mercery Boys' uniform that she owned. (How she obtained it, however, she would never tell.) Still believing that she didn't have classes that day, she figured she might as well sneak out now before Spencer could possibly try to coerce her into giving in to the whole bathing together thing just yet. After tying her hair behind her head in a neat ponytail, she headed towards her window, planning on using some of that earth magic she learned to help the vines near the outside of her window grow, so that escape could be much easier.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 pm
Coughing somewhat as Gabriel passed by Kyo looked at him. His scent was faint which made him less on edge by him but he could still smell it. To the shifter it was the same as letting a dog sniff paprika. The feeling of the scent to him was not a pleasant one but it was one he could tolerate for the time being. "Yo" was all kyo said as he passed a small wave following it. "Anyways see you later Leo I got a few things to do to cool down for the day so that maybe Rage class tomorrow will be a more helpful" kyo said with a wave as he turned away a tail swinging back and forth behind him as his ears laid against his head.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 pm
Leo sighed. "I'll never be able to cast magic properly." He walked, dejectedly, to the front entrance so that he could wallow in self-pity, when he suddenly saw--
"Lisette!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces