Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:05 pm
The girl was about to answer, but another came over. She stepped back, not trusting the newcomer. Something wasn't... Good about her. "What do you want?" the girl hissed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 pm
the boy turned to the new girl "Hi oh um where am I" he said just reliseing he never got to know where the ship was headed  

Xistund

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 pm
Haruko smiled as she twirled her open umbrella over her head. "Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the tent this morning," she saig in a bubbly sing-song voice. She then turned to the only male in the group and giggled,"You're on a sidewalk, silly."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The cloaked girl shrank back a bit from the new girl, also sensing something not right about her. "New York," she muttered in response to the boy's question.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

(I forgot, in the show, the Titans were the originals, so that would have been Titans East, right? Meaning, NYC, not SF?)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:19 pm
"Ah so this is New York Sidewalk." He said with a nod and a smile like he understood even though he didn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:23 pm
"Yeah! Welcome to New York Sidewalk! Best Sidewalk in the block!" Haruko said as if giving a tour. "So who are you three?" she asked, innocent smile still plastered on her face.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm
- OOC: No, Titans East consisted of Aqualad, Bumblebee, the Spanish-speaking twins, and some Robin-like dude. The original Titans were West. In the movie, they were on the West Coast going to Japan. -

The girl stayed silent as she observed the conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:30 pm
Angel in my Dreams
- OOC: No, Titans East consisted of Aqualad, Bumblebee, the Spanish-speaking twins, and some Robin-like dude. The original Titans were West. In the movie, they were on the West Coast going to Japan. -

The girl stayed silent as she observed the conversation.

(Speedy is the name of the dude.)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 pm
(Poor Speedy, he doesn't get much recognition *points to new show Young Justice* Now what to make the villains do so that we can get some action going >.< )

Skye ignored the chaos of in the mall and opened her sketch book as she headed out. Once outside, a large bird with black outlining and white body appeared next to her. She climbed onto her creation and fly up into sky, overlooking the city.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm
(What to do what to do)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm
- OOC: I don't watch Young Justice... sweatdrop -  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm
(Well it's no Teen Titans, but it's pretty good if you can get through some annoyance, like Megan. And differences like Robin acting very immature since he's acting his age: 13. And fun fact! The Aqualad in Young Justice and Teen Titans are two different people. Teen Titans is someone named Garth while Young Justice is Caldur...idk if I spelt his name right but yeah that's why they look so different razz )  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 pm
Forever_Hikaru
(Well it's no Teen Titans, but it's pretty good if you can get through some annoyance, like Megan. And differences like Robin acting very immature since he's acting his age: 13. And fun fact! The Aqualad in Young Justice and Teen Titans are two different people. Teen Titans is someone named Garth while Young Justice is Caldur...idk if I spelt his name right but yeah that's why they look so different razz )

(You find her annoying too? Kaldur I believe. I know the K not the u. And I kind of like this Robin. He's a lot more fun.^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 pm
(Lol of course, and I like the new Robin too. He's still cute lol ^^ Megan just annoys me because she overuses that stupid line of hers! Geez... >.> And her and Superboy, get a room already lol)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:58 pm
(I know right! Robin's my favorite! "Hello Magan!" Ugh! So anoying! And you could say the same thing about Robin and Starfire. lol Took them FOREVER! *looks at RP* Oh! I guess I should post something?......I don't know what to say?! I already asked a question! XP)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff