Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Have you ever fallen for a straight person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
ALways
20%
 20%  [ 23 ]
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 86 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 114

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 am
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Thanks, nice ta know I ain't the only one. I still have issues tellin' a guy how I feel, though. I always hide what I feel, or try tellin' myself that it would never work out between us, then I get this overwhelming feelin' to want a public relationship and show I ain't scared a nothin' high school homophobes have to throw at me, and it just leaves me so torn up.

hmm... sounds like you might be a little afraid of the outcome. that's understandable. I had one bad confession and now I'm afraid to tell anyone how I feel cause I thin theyll just up and leave. as for the public thing, its invigorating at first, exiting, and then after a while you don't even give the people around you a second glance. It gets easier after the first time. now sometimes I find myself making jokes about the comments and faces I get.

A little? I'm scared out of my freakin' mind! Although I will say, I've gotten good with comin' out. I won't just announce I'm gay, most of the time, but if I'm questioned I'll go ahead and admit it. I'm workin' on my overall fear, and I'm gettin' there; I just ain't ready to confess anything, yet.

haha. well there's nothing wrong with taking your time. Trust me its better to come out on your own terms when you're most comfortable.

Oh, my friends already know. In fact, they suspected back in middle school, and I just confirmed what they thought when I came out back in my sophmore year. My high school's pretty big though, so not everyone knows, but some do.

well that's good but you gotta expect now that some know more might end up knowing through the grapevine before you can even tell them, cause that's what happened to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 am
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Thanks, nice ta know I ain't the only one. I still have issues tellin' a guy how I feel, though. I always hide what I feel, or try tellin' myself that it would never work out between us, then I get this overwhelming feelin' to want a public relationship and show I ain't scared a nothin' high school homophobes have to throw at me, and it just leaves me so torn up.

hmm... sounds like you might be a little afraid of the outcome. that's understandable. I had one bad confession and now I'm afraid to tell anyone how I feel cause I thin theyll just up and leave. as for the public thing, its invigorating at first, exiting, and then after a while you don't even give the people around you a second glance. It gets easier after the first time. now sometimes I find myself making jokes about the comments and faces I get.

A little? I'm scared out of my freakin' mind! Although I will say, I've gotten good with comin' out. I won't just announce I'm gay, most of the time, but if I'm questioned I'll go ahead and admit it. I'm workin' on my overall fear, and I'm gettin' there; I just ain't ready to confess anything, yet.

haha. well there's nothing wrong with taking your time. Trust me its better to come out on your own terms when you're most comfortable.

Oh, my friends already know. In fact, they suspected back in middle school, and I just confirmed what they thought when I came out back in my sophmore year. My high school's pretty big though, so not everyone knows, but some do.

well that's good but you gotta expect now that some know more might end up knowing through the grapevine before you can even tell them, cause that's what happened to me.

Yeah, same here. That's how the straight crush found out.  

Bigbadbo3

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 pm
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

yeah, unfoutunately once you tell at least two people you have to take that into consideration. This one homophobic girl that I told told one friend, and then more of her friends until I had girls walking by me at the lunch table saying "ewww". but it was worth being out and comfortable about it in the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:00 pm
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

yeah, unfoutunately once you tell at least two people you have to take that into consideration. This one homophobic girl that I told told one friend, and then more of her friends until I had girls walking by me at the lunch table saying "ewww". but it was worth being out and comfortable about it in the end.

Yeah, I had to learn from a friend that the homophobic straight crush was calling me a f*ggot behind my back, and then he said it when we passed each other in the hall. I just laughed it off, though, it didn't really bother me; I was just pissed he originally didn't have the guts to try and insult me to my face.  

Bigbadbo3

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:06 pm
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Yeah, I had to learn from a friend that the homophobic straight crush was calling me a f*ggot behind my back, and then he said it when we passed each other in the hall. I just laughed it off, though, it didn't really bother me; I was just pissed he originally didn't have the guts to try and insult me to my face.

well at least it doesn't bother you because that already means you're showing more maturity then he ever will. What saddens me most is when someone knows you before they find out and after they treat you like you're someone different when you're still the same person they were friends with in the first place. never made any sense to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 pm
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

well at least it doesn't bother you because that already means you're showing more maturity then he ever will. What saddens me most is when someone knows you before they find out and after they treat you like you're someone different when you're still the same person they were friends with in the first place. never made any sense to me.

Yeah, same here. I guess that just means they're cruddy friend material. I will say though, I have kept a couple redneck friends that know I'm gay, which is freakin' awesome! And is it just me, or is it the anime kids that seem ta be the most acceptin' of any kind of person?  

Bigbadbo3

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:23 pm
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Yeah, same here. I guess that just means they're cruddy friend material. I will say though, I have kept a couple redneck friends that know I'm gay, which is freakin' awesome! And is it just me, or is it the anime kids that seem ta be the most acceptin' of any kind of person?

-laughs and sighs- yeah. They made up the good majority of my friends all throughout high school. and that is awesome. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:32 pm
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

-laughs and sighs- yeah. They made up the good majority of my friends all throughout high school. and that is awesome. XD

Yeah, when you're hangin' out with 'em, awesome is pretty much the only word to describe it. xP On top of the redneck thing, I'm kind of an anime kid, too, ((weird combo, I know)) so findin' out there was a group of us when I started high school was definitely a cool feelin'.  

Bigbadbo3

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:41 pm
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Yeah, when you're hangin' out with 'em, awesome is pretty much the only word to describe it. xP On top of the redneck thing, I'm kind of an anime kid, too, ((weird combo, I know)) so findin' out there was a group of us when I started high school was definitely a cool feelin'.

yeah, they're always a fun bunch, in fact I found out about this site around 2005 from one of my anime friends. In fact I believe they said it was "the myspace for anime kids."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:08 pm
I'm straight, but I have fallen for gay guys before. I don;t think he ever found out. He and I became friends though. biggrin  

Yoseisame

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 pm
Haven't we all?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 am
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

yeah, they're always a fun bunch, in fact I found out about this site around 2005 from one of my anime friends. In fact I believe they said it was "the myspace for anime kids."

I found Gaia back in my Sophmore year from my anime friends. I decribe it to other people as "an anime Facebook, 'cept way cooler."  

Bigbadbo3

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:12 am
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

I found Gaia back in my Sophmore year from my anime friends. I decribe it to other people as "an anime Facebook, 'cept way cooler."

haha yeah basically. I don't even use Facebook. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 am
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

haha yeah basically. I don't even use Facebook. xp

Eh, I use it sometimes, but not too often.  

Bigbadbo3

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces