Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:59 pm
User ImageApollo gave a simple nod to Kein, showing a respect which he showed everyone. "I've heard of your promotion and would like to say congrats. You've grown since those days in the dojo. Perhaps later we can talk about things and you can join me in a game of cards. Test your skill with gambling?" Apollo gave a sly smile, obviously serious. A game of cards would be fun indeed. That was when Apollo heard the speech of his kage and gave a smile, placing the pipe within his mouth once again. She was right and a lot had indeed happened. So much that people rarely noticed how they'd grown. Everyone here had done so and Apollo was happy. He turned his attention back to Suzume, smiling to her lightly before saying. "Dinner later at my place? Maybe be my good luck charm for the card game tonight?" It was good to have someone there to rely on. Someone to talk to. Everyone in the village seemed to be here and this was simply a joyous occasion....but Apollo felt something was out of place. Maybe his feeling was just a feeling though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai turned bright red at Shu's comment about her being a mother. "I hate you sometimes, Shu." She whispered to him as she watched Tokui close her eyes slowly still teething on Dai's headband. Dai looked down. Little had Kyo known. Dai had been wrapping her's for the past year to make them smaller. She snickered at that thought but admitted to herself that she wouldn't be as big as Fuyu is. She faced Fuyu as she took her child once more. She smiled and took her headband off. Wiping away the baby drool. Once she tied her headband back on she looked to the Kage with hopeful eyes. Happy that the fighting was over for now. Dai rested her hands back into her pockets as she nodded to what the Kage had said. It was a time to rejoice. For peace had came to the land. Dai yelped as Shiro tagged her with his sumi ink. "Damnit, Shiro." She cursed at him before peeling the piece of paper off of her neck. Her scars were showing for a little bit before replacing the inked paper with a new clean sheet. Dai looked at Shiro and thought. "Christ, if you lost it. I'm going to hurt you, Shiro." She told him as she helped him look through his bag. "You'd be amazed how much Imatokai's pack into a single bag, Shu." She told the Hyuuga as she took out several items from the bag.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 290 / 290 |
| AC: 300 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Nodding her head Suzume smiled and replied to Kein "That's fine. I have no problem with waiting. And don't worry, a couple of nicks maybe if things get a little wild, but you'll return home to your family just fine." She was a swordsman first and foremost but staying to just swords would be ineffective. No, she had to expand her skills so she could handle anything. Suzume had worked on ninjutsu this past year in between Apollo, missions, and the general craziness but now it was time to amp up her bukijutsu training.

When the kage was done with her speech, Cloud turned his attention back to Sypher. He seemed fine despite being a bit sad and covered in that dust. If all the over was worried about visiting or whatever then that could be fixed. Before he went up to speak with the Raikage he said "If that's all then I can help you get back into the swing of things with Suzume and Apollo. Apollo and me usually have card games some nights with his toads, you can join us if you want, it's good fun and company." After the other had walked up, he looked over to the guy Sypher had been talking to. "Why do you smell?"

Hearing Apollo invite her over for dinner, the red head smiled and nodded. "I'd like that. And I'll stay for the game too." She enjoyed spending time with Apollo when they could. Apollo was supposed to train students while going on missions. Suzume had missions as well but so far no students. Probably for the best since she did not think herself much of a teacher.

Although now she had to wonder what she could do for the blonde. Girlfriends did things for their boyfriends, didn't they? Like... baking... and stuff. Suzume was not sure if she could really bake anything but that could not be hard, right? Maybe she would ask Fuyu what she used to do with Kein when they began dating. "Um... Fuyu-san. If you have a minute at some point, could you and I talk privately for a moment?" It felt embarrassing to ask and she certainly did not want Apollo to listen in.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Settled into her seat, the Raikage didn't socialize at this moment. She likely would have, if it weren't for the fact that she had actually enhanced her voice for a short time. Any socializing, and she would likely scare the Uchiha babe. There was Kein, laughing away, as he turned his attention to her. Pleading he had no paperwork to turn his attention to, she shook her head, covering a smile. The ever so brief giggle seemed a full fledged bit of laughter, echoing through the air.

Now, Sypher was next to approach. He'd managed to pick up an interesting gem, and from beneath a cloth, he revealed a jar, broken into two pieces. She smiled and nodded, holding up a finger. She had a moment before her voice would cease to roar, when she only meant to whisper.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 950

Kein nodded at Shuzume and said," Thank you. I look forward to it." He then turned to Apollo and said," Thank you, I have been meaning to speak with you for some time as well so just name a place and I shall endeavor to meet you there." He wondered if he could get everyone together and somehow throw a party. That was what this village needed a good old fashion party.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

"Hey I don't lose things like you, miss turns our first gift into kami shuriken." He repiled taking out finding the scroll, "Ah got it." he said giant taking out a few wall scrolls with clouds and birds on them. "This is from me If you turn it over its the stars and moon. If I babysit. I can bring it to life for her." He said smiling and giving Dai the present she made, so she could explain it. As he looked around thinking if this was a celebration its missing something, and when he knew what it was he began drawing on one of his Ukyo scrolls.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 pm
Fuyu Aoi Uchiha
The Harbinger of Winter-Wife of Kein Uchiha-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon Master-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Tame Za Kyokudo Master-Mirror Image Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu nodded slowly as she turned to Suzume,"Suzu-chan, what can I help you with?" She walked away from the crowd with the young girl in order to respect her wish for privacy.
-Chakra:865

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"I love you too little sister," Shurui said grinning at her and raising an eyebrow at her comment. He reached a hand up and ran them over his closed eyes. He let a small smile on his face as he ran his fingers over them. They were really the last memento he had of his mother and father. His smile turned a bit sad as his lavender eyes fluttered open. He shook his head a bit to rid himself of the sad thoughts, today was a happy occasion, no need to be sad!

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher nodded as she asked for a moment to catch her breath. Despite that, he figured he could give her a run down while he waited "It was in one of the ruins. It held a red powder but its gone now. I'm not sure what the powder was but...it also has these stranger symbols." he turned the jar, relaxed now that he was in a position he knew he could conquer. Simply reporting to his Kage. The designs were revealed as he moved the jar, the box, the concentric circles and the strange letter "The powder exploded out when I opened it so I'm guessing it was pressurized in some way. I was hoping to still have some on me but...it seems it has dissolved away." he finished. Now she had the basics for all this and could give him some advise on how to proceed with the rest of the things in the ruins. He didn't mention that he'd taken a face full of the powder and it was probably doing god knew what to his body Not that anything has really changed yet... he thought. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Glad that the mother could spare a moment, Suzume walked away from the crowd with her. Hopefully no one would listen in, especially those with enhanced hearing. Although everyone seemed busy enough that it would not be a problem. When the other asked what she wanted, the red head did not answer immediately. Suzume sort of 'ummed' and sighed, lightly scratching her left cheek with the index finger of her left hand. Finally she asked "What did you use to do for Kein when you and him were dating? Or... what sort of things did you do for him when you were together?" It was a little embarrassing to admit she was lost when it came to being a girlfriend, it sort of reflected on her social skills and how things usually went on as normal between two people who were close.

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

Shiro was like a mad man drawing on all four of his Ukyo scrolls from start to finish. As he made his way to Kein, she simply asked, "This is supposed to be a celebration right?" He asked holding all four scrolls like he was planning something in his mind already, and judging from the smile he had on it was going to be big. The smile Shiro had on wasn't the trickster smile, it was a planning something fun for all smile but would most likely take a lot of his chakra, as he set up the four scrolls.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:51 pm
Fuyu Aoi Uchiha
The Harbinger of Winter-Wife of Kein Uchiha-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon Master-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Tame Za Kyokudo Master-Mirror Image Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu giggled as the girl asked for advice,"Be bubbly around him, make him the center of your attention it keeps his ego up. Then, occassionally kick his a** all around the dojo, let him know that you make him feel good because you want to, he doesnt own you and you can easily make him unhappy if he treats you wrong. You want to create a balance of love and order at the same time. Sometimes take him home and bring take out, then let the night fly by and make his stay worth it when you both are ready." Fuyu winked at Suzu,"You have to keep him interested, and make sure not to baby him too much either, thats when they get lazy and dependent. Dont worry if you cant cook, I dont know a thing about it. Teehee, I make him cook!" Fuyu laughed a little as she made her last statement,"Dont be afraid to let him take care of you, it makes him feel important."

-Chakra:865

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo just kinda moved out of the group, sitting down as Shi sat next to him. "Dammit...Shi is taller then me if he could stand on two legs..." He frowned. Shi turned his head to Kyo then layed down, only to get a glare from Kyo. "Damn you Shi..." He also didn't like how Dai was being teased about she could be a mother like Fuyu, Dai probaly thought Kyo's mom was still around. He watched them converse, even Sypher and the kage but he couldn't hear them because of the slight chatter of others. "Thats right...Dai is dating that one guy...whatever his name was..." He smiled almost at that thought. Maybe it was cause he still loved Sypher and only Dai knew.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

When the other first started giving her advice, Suzume could not help but stare at the other. Was she serious?The red head was not a bubbly person. Sure she could be nice and laid back but still. Sparring in the dojo would be easy enough and she thought Apollo liked it too. How was she supposed to balance that with lovey dovey junk? Then she blushed hearing the other say to make it worth the guy's while to stay the night. Fuyu had not seemed like one of those bubbly girls from a first glance... or did marriage change her? Honeymoon phase as they called it? "Well... it's not like I baby him anyway..." Suzume had liked it when Apollo took care of her too, it was something comforting for her. Was this really how a relationship worked? It sounded complicated. "And... all of that worked on Kein?"

User Image  

Haruhi000777

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walked into the Plaza looking around, her pale skin shinning out in all the lights. Her left arm and leg wrapped in their greenish blue wraps what layed underneath unknown still to the rest of the village. She noticed a few familiar faces, "Shiro! Hey!" She caused out in her semi-shy voice. Over the past year her shyness had started to fade and she wasn't as socially awkward anymore. She ran up to him smiling slightly glancing around wondering why they all had to be here, her saw-swords clinging as they touched behind her back as she swayed. Sukai had ditched her trench coat about two weeks before. No-one as of yet has scene Sukai's true body, that was just revealed today. "It's. . . colder than I remember." She shivered lightly rubbing her bare right arm, her legs and a** were also cold but she wasn't going to rub those in front of Shiro. . . the last thing she would want is make him feel disturbed around her.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games