Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hot N' Cold: Sushi Bar and Ramen Shop (Deconstructe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:34 am
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos heard the alert sound and screams coming from the destroyed, since the attack its been quit peaceful but things seemed to have gotten crazy. He quickly paid and headed out.

AC/Ryo 5450/2400 ❈ Chakra 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

xxxxxx

Thanatos got to the ramen shop and sat at a table waiting for his student to arrive.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

She happily agreed to the meal. The spar had indeed made her a bit hungry. She arrived right after her sensei and sat in front of him.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:47 pm
Aquos Dragoa

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos looked at his student arrived."Go ahead and order anything you'd like." He had already ordered a barbecue pork ramen with a spicy shrimp ramen."So tell me what you learned from your spar, wouldn't want to tell you something you already know."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Keila quickly gave her order not really having to think much about the sort of ramen she wanted. Whenever she came she generally got the same thing. "Genjutsu is pointless if you have no defense." She closed her eyes as she spoke. "Being also a musician i can cast both types of jutsu at the same time, meaning if i learn the right kind of ninjutsu I can easily block all sorts of attacks. It is a bit fortunate one of my elements is Fuuton. From what I've read there are quite a few jutsus that are good for blocking. There is one I remember having read that also reflects attacks..."

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 pm
Aquos Dragoa

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded at his student assumptions."Correct, a good defense is always need especially for genjutsu users."He said verbally agreeing with her."But ninjutsu is also good to help you with your offensive. You can hide your genjutsu within a ninjutu, I good one is the hidden mist technique, that blocks your opponents sight of you but since you can use your genjutsu through your instrument you don't need sight. Also higher level genjutsu cause the user to stay still as well, to counteract this the shadow clone jutsu will also be useful, create the clone paralyze your opponent and they move him for the kill."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Aquos Dragoa

User Image

xxxxxx

Sebastian nodded at his student assumptions."Correct, a good defense is always need especially for genjutsu users."He said verbally agreeing with her."But ninjutsu is also good to help you with your offensive. You can hide your genjutsu within a ninjutu, I good one is the hidden mist technique, that blocks your opponents sight of you but since you can use your genjutsu through your instrument you don't need sight. Also higher level genjutsu cause the user to stay still as well, to counteract this the shadow clone jutsu will also be useful, create the clone paralyze your opponent and they move him for the kill."

((00c: Trolololol~! xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai purred nuzzling Black's face kicking her legs lightly. She was probably the most childish sensei in Kumo. But she didn't mind. Most of her hard work with Black had already passed. And she had been hare core Suki-sensei for a year. It was time for her to untense and relax. And eat sushi! "Sushi Sushi I looovveeee Suuusssshhhiiii~ Mrrow~<3" Tje sage purred loudly as she sang.

Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 760/760 ll Stamina 420/420

███ █████████████████████ ███

Walking with his chin lowering and eyes squinted as his sensei nuzzled his face and kicked in his arms lightly, he would try to contain his composure and make his way towards the Sushi Bar.'' T-Table for t-two.. Please..'' He would look down away from the waitress as she smiled in his face and directed them to follow her to the highest table to see over the town. Black would make his way up and seat his sensei pushing her into her side of the table and going to his chair to sit with a relieved expression.'' Phew... Now that you are settled in and n-not..-?!'' Black mumbled and sighed in relief before being cut off completely by the waitress setting down their menu's.'' Be sure to tell me when you are ready to order! Till then I'll be tending to the others, thank you~'' She said as she would wink towards him and smile brightly before skipping off happily. Black would blink in confusion not understanding the flirt in the tone of the young lady as his gaze fixed on his sensei.'' O-order whatever you like I'll pay for it all..'' The shinobi said as he looked down towards the menu silent after.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

October Night Starlight

Items Used

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sukai smiled being seated and smiled at Black smugly. Leaning forward her grin only grew. "she's got the hots for you~ Oh~ my innocent Black. You have much to learn. . .about a girls heart." Chuckling to herself she looked down at her menu. "Your going to regret making me that offer~" Suki meowed.

Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 760/760 ll Stamina 420/420

Black would adjust in his seat before looking up towards Suki's odd grin.. It was that same grin he had learned to know too well when she was going to prepare to tease him.'' ... Umm.. huh? What do you mean..? A g-girls heart..??'' The young shinobi would lean back in his chair a bit as Suki looked down towards the menu. She stated it was going to be a regretful event, though he did not find it to be something near as such; he knew as long as he achieved his goal of making her happy today it would all pay off in the end. With a light smile, Black would pick up the menu and look at the listing. He and the old senpai use to come here, well whenever there was an early bird special that is. Sighing he had already decided what he wanted.'' Well.. I wouldn't be doing this if I regretted Suki Senpai, haha.'' Black would raise his hand to catch the waitresses attention, her body quickly moving to his side and leaning towards him to get his order only made him look a bit confused and had him lean backwards.'' C-can I have the Yin Yang Maki and some Fruit punch..?'' He asked curiously as the waitress nodded repetitively before turning towards Suki with a rather natural facial expression that wasn't too smiley.'' And you..?'' She asked as Black would be looking off to the side with his hands behind his head relaxing.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

October Night Starlight

Items Used

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image

Sukai chuckled. "Mhm~ you may be a black belt in lighting. *shivers* but your a clear belt when it comes to the opposite sex. Just watch how the waitress acts towards you, watch her and study her mannerisms. A good shinobi can always tell what a others thinking by reading their body language." Suki watched as the waitress approached and she ordered her dumplings and jade tea. "Your going to regret making me that offer~" Suki meowed.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Listening to Suki he would start to think back on the previous actions of the waitress whilst she took Suki's order.''......'' He stayed silent and just tried to think around it for any other possible reason for her actions. As the waitress left he would sigh and place his hands on the table.'' Clear belt...'' He mumbled to himself and leaned back instinctively as a glass was placed in front of him filled with his punch, and a cub placed in front of Suki, the waitress would give a light bow before departing again.'' Weird.. Guess I just dont pay attention like that..'' The young shinobi soon began to sip his fruit punch as he looked off to the side to view the entire village.

OOC:

October Night Starlight

Items Used

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Sukai pursed her lips and began to sip her hot tea, her eyes closed. The tea warmed her whole body. He'll get it eventually. . . He's smart. . . On some subjects. But it shouldn't take him twenty five years to figure it out like most guys. She opened one purple hue to him. As he mumbled to himself she couldn't help but laugh on the inside. It still amazed her even now, to think of how much he had grown with her over the year, and on her as well. I think he's actually become my best friend. . . this kid. . .

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Black stretched his arm to the side and sip more of his punch.'' Opening my eyes a bit more would be best.. Though it will make things more awkward, I tend to intentionally and unintentionally do it.. I guess it is my way of thinking of my goals without distractions, but at the same time leaving opportunities to those I wish to recognize.. Though it is hard to exactly explain to the things I wish to recognize. S-Suki Senpai.. Do yo-?!'' He would be cut off as the waitress had returned with their meals, placing his platter with his yin yang maki and Suki's dumplings down by her. The waitress would smile kindly before placing a hand on his shoulder.'' If you need anything else be sure to call!~'' Black would blush and look down quickly from her face and to the side at his meal; turning to face it he would pick up his chop sticks and the tables soy sauce, having poured a dab on top of the rolls. His head hanging slightly so not to be seen by Suki as he was trying to keep silent of what he was about to say, along with the fact of forgetting..

OOC:

October Night Starlight

Items Used

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items