Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 am
Dez looked at eva. "I have no idea..." He said looking at the gauntlet. He closed his eyes and concentrated as the gauntlet glowed and turned into whips of wind and flowed into the symbol on his shoulder. The symbol on his shoulder was circle with a image of a large urn with wind flowing out of it. "I needed help and I got it i suppose...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 am
"Well, however it happened, you should consider yourself lucky. That lizard man probably would have eaten you, and everyone else, alive if you didn't stop him." Eva said with a small smile of relief that no one was hurt.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 am
Just then Dez and Eva got pounced it was Berner had both arms ont heir shoulders "Now that was quite a show! Ha ha! You like magic or sumthin" he looked at Dez grinning widely with a spark in his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 am
Allison went walking to see where everyone else was heading to , but didn't go to far as she saw some running and fleeing from the school. She stared off ahead curiously and for a meere second she saw the school flash a beam of white from the sky. It was more like a jiffy. Allison didn't think nothing of it, and with the crowds around her busy walking through and chatting loudly she bet a lot didn't see it. She caught another small boy standing still staring and an old man staring also. The old man turned to her, a hobo really, and smiled. Allison didn't return it , instead turned and walked in more just wanting to get away.  

MindxHunter

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 pm
dez raised a eyebrow and looked at Berner. "Ummm...no?" he said as he rubbe dhis right arm. "the old man...." He said to himself thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:33 pm
"Well that was interesting, and odd, but the biggest question is where exactly you got that thing and where it came from." Seth said, walking up to the group to examine the guy with the wind gauntlet.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:36 pm
"Haha, looks like we're all full of questions today" Berner was still grinning as he looked at Seth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm
"The other important question is why they wanted everyone who lived within a mile of the school." Seth mused, it was an odd request, what did they hope to find? And what exactly did they plan to do with those who weren't what they were looking for?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:42 pm
Berner shrugged "there are strange people in this world I suppose, but if the way that lizard freak was acting, I say we squash'em."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 pm
"I don't know, I mean there has to be some reason, no one just leads a mob into a school to turn into a lizard and threaten everyone." Seth stated simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 pm
"Looked like the guy was on some freaky roid rage in my opinion." he shrugged "Well I think it gives me perfect reason to skip school today. I'm up for some adventure" his smile never faltered "ain't that right you two?" he looked at Eva and Dez.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:42 pm
[I have no clue as to what is going on....so yeah...just going to randomly post..it would be nice if someone filled me in and interacted with my character]

User Image

Evelin sat under a tree, on a stump of earth staring at an odd looking rock. She sat there staring at if for a rather long time, her eyes squinted as if she were trying to read small print.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Dez raised a eyebrow and looked at everyone around him. "It was them...." He said before sighing. "That syndicate that has been on the news." He said before walking towards the doors of the gym.

((pretty much the syndicate attacked the school and Dez gained his astro power when fighting a lizard man))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:01 pm
[So we all have to wait on a certain moment to gain our astro power? or do some of us have it?]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:12 pm
((hmm...well seeing as how we have most of the astro powers filled up i would like to say you won't have to, HOWEVER, i was thinking that everytime the syndicate attacks that one person would gain their powers. so I'm going to say that after this first fight those who saw it, Eva, Berner, and Seth will start showing signs of their powers faster like maybe the next rp day then the following day I want to focus on the characters who haven't made much of a appearance yet so they can start gaining their powers so rin you can go ahead and have your power just keep it kinda hiiden for now, does tht sound fair?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff