Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Forest .::{Open and Accepting}::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:33 am
User Image
"We were just playing with her when we threw the knife at her," Alois said, "Right Claude?"
Claude nodded his head.

(( Oh. It's all good. I'm not creative at the moment so my post is crappy too ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:04 pm
╔════════════════════════════╗
Roda Knight

User Image

╚════════════════════════════╝

Roda chuckled. They might have given an obvious response but she didn't dare underestimate them. "A kid and his butler playing about in the forest... sounds childish doesn't it?", she said looking the two in the eye. To her, the kid seemed to be quite easily angered. The butler... she couldn't tell anything about him. "If you want to play... please play with me. I'll make it worth your while", she said pulling out her knife and walking towards them.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

cozzie livs

Egg

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"You're not worth our time to play with," Alois yawned apathetically. "Lets go Claude."
Both Alois and Claude turned away from the group of girls and started walking.
Alois turned his head but not exactly all the way to face the girls, "But we'll be back, you can count on it." He gave off a arrogant laugh.

"Ugh, you guys came here to 'introduce' yourselves and now you leave when you feel intimidated and threatened?" SunHi said boldly, "Pathetic."

The child and his butler paused in their tracks which shown a sign of hesitation. "Lets go." the child said and the two continued on their way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:01 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal had frowned and crossed her arms at the two when they defended their actions. She didn't like people who made a joke out of playing with other people's lives. She glanced a little nervously over at Roda as she seemed to undergo a change in personality. Then again, she didn't know the girl that well yet. She watched the pair walk off. Once they had made it a considerable distance, she raised her hand with her palm facing them. A gust of wind rushed past her, forming a tornado that swept them up and deposited them upside down in a tree a little ways down. She didn't want them to think that they could just come and play their game and leave without any repercussions. They had tried to hurt SunHi. She was returning the favor, only in a nicer way. "Nice to meet you too." She muttered under her breath.

((They make perfect antagonists. I can tell that this is going to be fun! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Whoot! Epic Boys vs. Girls battle!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:05 am
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda's eyes returned to the normal expressionless state as she watched them leave. "Pity. I didn' think you'd be such cowards... seems I should reconsider my offer to play with you..", she paused for a minute seeing Crystal send a tornado towards them. "Looks like you guys are tired from playing too much anyway", she finished.

((Ooc: I just finished Kuroshitsuji II. At first I hated Alois but after hearing his story, I started to like the guy. I feel bad for him T.T And yeah, girls FTW! I think this will be more interesting now : 3))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:23 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal walked over to Roda and placed a hand on her arm. "Hey, are you feeling ok?" She tried to tune into the girl's feelings and calm them. She glanced over at SunHi, her eyes asking for help.

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:00 am
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda turned to Crystal with a weird look. Why was she suddenly asking a question like this to her?
"Um... yes. I'm okay", she replied plainly. She didn't think much of the question. Still, she wondered why. Although it did occur to her that the other two didn't know her very well after all. "Why do you ask", she asked narrowing her eyes a little.

((Ooc: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:41 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
"N-nothing. You just seemed a little out of it." She was still worried, but she didn't want to press any farther. "Come on. Let's get out of here. We've had too many run-ins with people who want to kill us."

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:34 pm
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda nodded at Crystal. "My thoughts exactly", she said as she looked around. It seemed the only way out... was down. "Time to jump", she said backing up and running towards the edge of the cliff and jumping off. She didn't do anything until she was about a few feet from the ground. She spread her wings then to land properly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal watched Roda jump. "Well alright then." She grabbed SunHi and jumped as well. A gentle breeze guided them slowly downwards, and set them on their feet with a soft tap. Crystal looked up at the other two. "So, where to?"

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:43 am
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda shrugged. "Anywhere but here I suppose. I need new territory. Now that they know where my lair is, I know I won't be safe here. And neither will you."
In truth, Roda wasn't sure where to go. She knew the forest like the back of her hand but still couldn't make out where they would be safe. "I suppose it's best if we keep walking for now. Wouldn't want any surprises", Roda muttered the last part to herself as she walked towards an unknown direction. She stared up at the sky as if it held the answer to whatever was going on.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal thought, then ventured, "Well, we could go into town. They might not follow us there. Or we could go to . . ." The image of demons and other creatures crawling around on top of a landslide flashed through her mind. "Never mind. It's not safe there yet." A buzzing filled her ears. "Man! what is with these flies?" She swatted it.

A voice in the distance shouted, "Curses!"

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:20 am
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda's eyes flickered around them. "Something's coming", she spoke alert of her surroundings before swiftly pulling out her knife. A strange smell greeted her nose. Almost, like a fire. "Do you smell that? Something's going on", she said running towards the direction from which she'd smelled the fire.

Firion Knightlord

User Image

Firion didn't think that Roda would be able to get past all the phoenixes. He wondered who had sent them. It was rather surprising to see them fight for someone even if it was through the control of a parasite.
A smirk formed on his lips as Roda took off towards a fire of sorts. He knew that it wasn't real. He merely planned to lead her to her demise.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
"Roda! Wait up!" She ran after the girl, dragging SunHi behind her. She too, smelled the fire, but there was something odd about it. She didn't trust it. She raced alongside Roda. "Slow down a bit! I don't think that this is a good idea!"

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 am
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda ignored Crystal's warning of slowing down and continued running at the same speed. It wasn't that she was mean or anything, just that this was her territory and she wouldn't hesitate to dispatch any threat to it.

She stopped short and her eyes widened with shock for a second. "What the hell? What's going on here?!" She asked to no one in particular. Mainly her question was directed to the forest fire that was breaking out in front of her eyes.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas