Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [40]Malaysia Group ♥
Duit Raya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRPGplayer34

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 am
Nick_austin90

I'm gonna be the odd man out and say Happy Independence Day And good Day to you All. smile

Dark~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 am
DarkRPGplayer34

I'm gonna be the odd man out and say Happy Independence Day And good Day to you All. smile

Dark~
Thank you! I was waiting for that one all night! xd

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Oohlala_its_Soph

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:06 am
Nick_austin90
Oohlala_its_Soph
]

Oh my goodness O: You sure have a lot of history there! Aw that's so cute : D Well India is really really HOT, the winter isn't actually that cold. There was no snow there, compared to Canada. XD Its too cold here -.- Oh yes the pigs with flies around them were quite disturbing to see. But there are good parts..I liked going on the rikshaw rides..it was fun XD Bleh anyways im just blabbing on now about how much I miss it. I remember the time when I was so hungry because we had to go somewhere and there was this little restaurant that served the best naan with curry and raita and stuff >__< OOH i also went on i cant remember whats it called damn it but i got to see the views of old mountains.....and we had to go on this ride to get to the other side and there was this high temple. oh so much memories left there D: I hope I get to go to India next year : D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka! razz  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

rain156

6,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 am
Oohlala_its_Soph
Oh my gosh you made me so hungry when you mentioned naan there. Naan was like one of my favorite food in India! whee
But we only get to eat it when we stop at this one hotel on the way to my dad's work site because it's just a long way from home whenever we go there. We usually have to leave at the crack of dawn if we wanted to get to the dam early (my dad worked on a dam project somewhere I don't remember when we live there sweatdrop )
I never really liked my naan with anything. It's just so sweet on its own. *drool*

Oh, oh! And when it's Diwali, the whole country seems to live through the night! I only experienced one Diwali, not really in the center, but even through the night they are so loud. Oh, and Y2K was super awesome in India. lol

I talk too much too... sweatdrop When did you went to India btw? I remember the summer being super duper hot. We couldn't even play outside with the hot weather but the winter was quite cold for us since we live in a warm and damp atmosphered country. I heard that way up north id does snows there. You know, near the Everest mountain parts, i think... sweatdrop

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Shadow7770

Profitable Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka!!!!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:28 am
Nick_austin90
Oohlala_its_Soph
]

Oh its fine. It's interesting to hear your stories. :3 I went to India at 2005 i think sweatdrop Oh Diwali is super gorgeous those little oil lamps. I set them in the river like other people XD I think my parents bought us jalebi-the orange looking sweet desert and those fireworks where you could hold with your hands sorry cant remember the name sweatdrop Oh I see the cold must have felt nice for you : ) I always remember the heat of India..never forgotten XD I almost miss my Private School,,leaving my friends there :C Aha anyways I even miss standing in the school yard every morning and listening to the National Anthem. sweatdrop  

Oohlala_its_Soph

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MsPyrope

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 am
Selamat Hari Raya biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 am
Oohlala_its_Soph
You must have lived in India for a while. My parents arranged for us to have a private tutor to come and home school us. She was a really nice teacher and most of the time we ended playing while learning. I think we only learned 3 subjects, English, Math and Science. And we also had another tutor to teach us computers. it was fun.

It must have been weird, singing another country's anthem I mean. Did you sang it in Hindi or English? It must've been really weird. lol

We never went to a Diwali festival but my parents sure bought a lot of those little lamps to bring back home. We also had these miniature Taj Mahal made from limestones, and wooden boxes and, and....uhh, there were just too many stuff! lol But I especially love the Indian bangles. The ones they wear for festivals, the one that fills their arms. Things in India are just so cheap that we bough so much. i especially adored the bangles but they were so brittle that they break so easily. I found out (after 11 years) a single bangle in my grandparents house last Saturday. It brought back fond memories.

Oh, and how does a jalebi looks like? i don't think i ever tried those before.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

SilkySox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:50 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka Everyone mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:53 am
Nick_austin90

Yes, any festival means food! Thats okay, I haven't been to many places where I am from either. 4laugh
Oh I live in Canada! x]  

Ray-JCast

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:57 am
Ray-JCast

Yes, any festival means food! Thats okay, I haven't been to many places where I am from either. 4laugh
Oh I live in Canada! x]
Oh, the same as Sophie.
But Canada is way bigger than Malaysia so it's forgivable if one can't finish touring the whole country...but hey, at least I've seen almost 50% of Malaysia's beauty. heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 pm
I'm not going to do anymore for now. Good night people! heart  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

tita mule

4,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 pm
Selamat Hari Merdeka! ;P  
[40]Malaysia Group ♥