Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

Aizen Sousuke_Ex 5th Cap.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:08 pm
3 years now I think. I was just scanning through some stuff, when I saw a HarryxSnape.

I was hooked and couldn't stop reading it. I kept looking for more and got into more pairings.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:22 pm
When did I dig slashyness...slashy...slash....Umm, I would have to say....Around the time I got into S&M. Sooo...That would be....

Add the one
minus the two....

Roughly, 2 1/2 years now. Yeah....That's about right. I heard about slash charries around meetups, mall friends, and such for a long time. So, I decided to give it a try with Kikaider and Outlaw Star before HP. Now, here I'am.

Constance Ringwood

Kitsune_karin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:12 am
I remember the first post I made on Gaia, it was in a Draco/Harry topic, just check when I first signed up, sometime in late december last year, I was already into Yaoi though.
I started pretty damn late, I know, but I still love it and am really obsessed with Draco/Harry and Remus/Sirius Yes, even Snape/Harry, The pic I saw once scarred me for life though, so everytime I was reminded of that I couldn't read Snarry Fanfics anymore. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:37 am
Hmm. Sice I discovered Fanfiction.net. So about two years. You wouldn't knowing by how much I talk about it though. Seems like longer.  

Ms.Tofu

Talice-Derae

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Hmmm....well, Shaman King got me into yaoi/shonen-ai, and......I just kinda stumbled upon HPSlash......mmmmm, never liked any Snape pairings like some of you, just....GinnyxHermione and HarryxDraco....mainly the latter... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:23 pm
Probably since...hmm..since I read book 3. xp

Empty Melodies

AnonGirl88

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:45 pm
I think it's been about five years give or take a month or so. Draco/Harry was my first ever slash pairing. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:13 pm
Quite a while actually. Of course not as early as when the books first came out but hm... I think about 3 to 4 years ago? There wasn't like a definitive date, like "Oh today, I'm going to start liking HP Slash" it was more like it evolved from just being introduced to slash to actually rabid fangirl.  

pudoupan

Vampyr Heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:25 pm
I remember being eight, and lusting after Ron... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:54 pm
I didn't start with my HP slash obsession until after I read the third book and became a hardcore Remus/Sirius fan. Embraced like brothers.. yeah right. Not for me anyway. That book was the reason that I became a true HP fan. I fell in love with Sirius and Remus and hated Peter's guts. I reread that book over and over again. Then I discovered slash fanfiction. 4laugh  

voice of reason for all

Piker

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:21 am
I read book two and thought "Oooh!" I read book three when it came out and thought "Hey... Remus and Sirius = yum" So yeah... I cant remember, it must have been year 8 or 9

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:48 pm
Oh lordy... I guess it's two years now? Wait -counts- Two and a half years.

xxservedxx

omfghaxd

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:15 pm
Ever since I met my friend who was into yaoi and told me what fanfiction and doujinshi was...  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:50 am
I've been into HP slash since I discovered some slashy fanfiction with Sirius/Remus pairing on fanfiction.net. I read a lot of fanfics with different pairings, found out which ones I liked and which ones I didn't. And now I heart HP slash and, especially, Remus/Sirius.  

kira_miri

Nienna08

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:24 am
Since 7th grade...so about 4 years. I have no clue how I am to fanfiction.net but I think it had to do with nothing else being well written. Then I got my friends into it. I am so evil!  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff