Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's September Customs OVER! winners post 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie_Hunter1300

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Sea wolf mask
WIP Needed? Yes Please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White with blue and black tribal markings that match her face markings. See ref
Face: White with blue, red, and black Inuit tribal markings. See ref
Mane: Black and wild hiarstyle please
Tail: traditional cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Ulu knife at her feet or on a necklace around her neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Keelut
Owner: Zombie_hunter1300
Breed: Sea wolf
Temper: Quiet
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Any
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft with Roman nose and leg feathers
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Studly
Breed: spirited / OC
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Eyes: Dark Blue

Body: His body color is dodger blue and purple (please Feel Free to do some design on his butt, Something Fun and bright -shrugs- Seeings as he's changed a little from shop to shop have fun with it)

Ears: Ears are hot pink and.

MANE: His mane would be short and lime green Much like a mohawk but with 'emo' bangs that covered his eye ,That changed into a bright puprle, Edited into something of a lionesque mane. (see Soq Ref)

Tail:EDIT: Stock tail please, no edits. His tail would be Long braided and royal purple , white and black The tie on the end with be Cyan. (If you can see the tie, if not, don't worry)

Hooves: His hooves Hot pink.

He's an OC so I have lots of refrences for him please see below. please note he is different in each form by adding small changes no one can claim copyright laws and start fights

** He would have head phones and the pad part of the headphone would be bright yellow

Reference image(s): Ref image 1
Ref Image 2 ,
Ref 4 (sorry for my crappy coloring skills)
Insert Seth Woof
Soq ref
Default accessory color(s)?: None please ^.^

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Head phones, The pads of the head phones would be yellow as stated above and I'd like some decoration on them, what ever you see fit ^.^ if you think he needs another Edit that still falls under the moderate go for it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Seth
Owner: x_Faux Affliction_X
Breed: OC Cosplay
Temper: Studly
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: Blue
Tag feather color(s): Cyan and Hot pink

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It was my very first CYO pet I colored back years ago, slowly have adapted him into a soquili

Edited: 11.35 pm PST 9/2/11 To clarify tail style because i didn't want any confusion  

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:40 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: New
WIP Needed? Would love them <3

Body: Silver with black markings. The markings should be tiny tiger stripe looking things with little dots... like Ririka has done on several Soquili lately. On the back and legs. Insides of the stripes should be blue to match the gems on the wings.
Face: To match body. Maybe a few small markings to match body. Blue eyes to match wings
Mane: Number 26 with 14's bangs - Different shades of black and should be a bit past his shoulders. Also a few tiny braids would be nice.
Tail: To match mane. Hair should fall to the skinniest part of back legs and overlap the leg in some parts.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black Hooves
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Steampunk Butterfly
Other Notes: I know the wings can't be made up of gears etc, so just that shape wing with the gears etc drawn on/attached. (But hopefully still looking pretty real - whatever parts of them are allowed to be on there is fine - like, attached to the wing.) They should be angled up a bit so you can see the body pretty well - they don't have to be huge. (But big enough that it looks like he can fly with them.)

Notes: Please add on little things that go with the theme!! (Theme is steampunk) Like.... other accessories. Hard to tie in all the little things without being able to see it all together. His hair and legs need something. (Simple though) Maybe little gems in the hair? Some sort of strap on the leg to match the belt? What I'm saying is that some of the edits are up to you.
Custom Items:
Necklace, Utility Belt (with potions, keys dangling, knife, pouches etc), Monocle, Top Hat (Please add some gears/feather, Bird perched on hat - colors to match wings though.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sample Utility Belt - I don't want this exactly, just to give you an idea of what they can look like. His should maybe be a little thicker since he's bigger.

If you can do an owl familiar at the same time (I don't know if that's allowed) with edits to match him, that would be great!!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dr. Léon Chevalier
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Breed: Steampunk Flutter
Temper: Dashing
Mate: None
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm
SUPER RARE.

Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed

Edit Category: Minor
* Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees smile Mane falls to mid-chest length, parted haphazardly across neck.
* One small detailed piece of jewelry: Dreamcatcher tied in mane hanging partway down neck.
Soquili Species: Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Result of the application of my love of natural-hued Soquili to a stunning plot idea. &3
WIP Needed? Yes please- mostly to check scar placement and coloration. ^^

[Coloration]:
"Silver Dapple" coat color- Rich chocolate hue that darkens to almost-black at muzzle, legs, along back, and tip of tail.
Mane a shiny champagne tone with cream, pure white, and chocolate.

[Eyes]:
Very pale (almost white) grey. Area around the eyes should be very dark (almost black) to make them more vibrant.

[Leg Markings]:
Front left and back right legs have white feathering.
[Face Marking]:
Thin white blaze along center of nose.
[Front Left Hoof]:
Front left hoof cream with black "stripe".
[Back Right Hoof]:
Back right hoof black with two thin white "stripes".
(Other hooves pure black

[Mane]:
Falls to mid-chest. Parted haphazardly on either side of neck. CC exact style. Coloration.

[Wings]:
Both wing pairs match coat coloration. Each feather should show a range of depth.
Membrane of Upper wing pair (Kalona Wing Style 3) is semi-translucent and shows subtle "veining" patterns. Spikes are black (matching hooves).
Lower wing pair (Angeni Wing Style 2) is semi-transparent

[Scars]:
Two scars (one along cheekbone, a smaller one intersecting the first) on right cheek.
Three scars, like claw-marks, across right shoulder.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
- Angeni head-wings
Wings:
- Upper wing pair: Kalona Wing Style 3
- Lower wing pair: Angeni Wing Style 2
Please alter the "joints" or base-part of the wings (by the shoulder) so they don't look completely out of place... I would like the Angeni wings lowered beneath the upper Kalona wing pair, but at the base I am open to a reversal of the wing layering if it makes the unique sets seem more natural.
Other Notes:
- Angeni leg feathering
- Kalona [removed](the snarl shown with Kalona Wing Style 3)
- Kalona Deviltail 2

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
[Dreamcatcher]:
Worn/aged-looking leather Dreamcatcher hanging (tied in mane) partway down neck.
Threads of Dreamcatcher look like spiderwebs with drops of dew.
Feathers grey. (Please match reference for the feathers as close as possible!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Accessories:
[Dew-touched Spiderwebs] For threads of Dreamcatcher
[Grey Feathers] For feathers on dreamcatcher.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yanisin
(Navajo name meaning "Ashamed.")
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Breed: Stigma (Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed)
Temper: Torment
Mate: Lalaith
Tag Background:/Tag frame color:/Tag feather color(s):
005 (Magic Forest by Ameh) with 023 (Falling Stars by Ameh) set to "Hard Light" layered above it. Then make it lighter (Layer - New Adjustment Layer - Levels - set the middle box under input layers to "1.5") and make the tag Grayscale (Image . Mode - Grayscale.)
It should come out like this: CLICK.
The text should be free of those alterations, appearing "normal" instead of all.. blotchy. o.o I think "The King and Queen" font would look nice for his name, but feel free to use a different one if you are inspired.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: He is a Crossbreed and therefore can't technically have a theme...?
Justification for Domain Choice:  

The Dawn of Twilight

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Redwall
WIP Needed? Yus please <3

Body: Eurasian Badger - see refs
Face: White with black stripes, pinkish crimison eyes
Mane: Short and white to match face stripe, black and white in back.
Tail: Short and gray/black, upturned to look like a small animal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Ref art 1
Ref 2 (the description of her in the artist comments is very accurate if you want to work off of that ^^)
Badger

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
I imagine she'd have some spatterings of scars from fighting verminlords and such.
she's kinda rough, if you can get kinda fuzzy with her, that would be good. Badgers are pretty poofy.
Custom Items:
weapon and cape - So if you can manage it, i'd like her to either have the pike her her mouth like a weapon, or near her hooves. :3
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lady Cregga Rose Eyes
Owner: [+Katch+]
Breed: Badger Lord
Temper: Unyielding
Tag Background: Something Mountainy preferably ^^ CC otherwise

[making a ref now!]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse(with leg feathering, all fours down)
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: White; scars down his neck, back and haunches. Some fleshy colored, some crimson(To show ill healing)
Face: White
Mane: Black(Style very much like what he has on his Kirin appearance, please)
Tail: Black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver with silver swirls going up his legs.
Reference Image(s):
Wings: [X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style #2, Black with white tips
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A metal face plate with three metal spikes own the center. Dark blue tapestry over his back with a snake coiled around an undrawn sword. If possible, have a couple of black/dark green snakes around his hooves on the ground holding onto Black Roses.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Face plate: [X], [X]
Cloth over back: [X], Better look to the design and shape
Emblem: The emblem that's laid on the tapestry, even though the most of it will be covered. xD
Overall(Without wings): [X]
Overall(With wings): [X], [From another shop, but over all idea]
Nakkid look: Ignoring the kirin features, this shows all his scars.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: 'My Angel' Draven
Owner: Kesmi
Breed: OC
Temper: Misundersood
Mate:
Tag Background: [X]

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:14 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate edits
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Not really, but you can share if you really want to. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Body: See ref
Face: See ref - But if you can get that little beard of his to look good, try. If not, don't worry about it :3
Mane: Bald
Tail: Cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: None/regular fetlocks. Hooves dark gray/black
Reference Image(s): Three views

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Same color as ref
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: All items seen in the ref. I want the trinkets and wrappings hanging off both sides of his antlers, with a slight glow to them if possible. The wrappings around both his back legs and the same piece with the feathers on both his front legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malorne
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Ancient
Temper: Benevolent
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: The sanctuary of Malorne
Tag feather color(s): Same color as the items on his legs. One blue, one light purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:29 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Moderate (If Heavy, let me know and I can up it)
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: Patient from the shop I co-own with Ririka
WIP Needed? Not needed, but won't be turned down

Body:
See ref for examples of his coloring and markings. If possible, I'd like him too look sleek and shiny like he does in the ref.
Face: See ref. Bluish silver eyes.
Mane: Edited mane. See his ref.
Tail: Devil Tail 2, see ref for makings.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes I'd like fetlocks. Black hooves.
Reference Image(s): Daniel

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
CC. You can decide which look best on him, and if has just one set of horns or two. You can also decide the coloring and if there's markings on them.
Wings: Style 3, ragged. I'd like you to CC the coloring and marking on them. Just something that matches the body.
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items:
None
Custom Items: If you do clothing, I would like him to have his hoodie. I would like him to have something on his front legs, like leg warmers or something, to replace the gloves seen in the ref. I'd also like him to have various jewelry, like seen in his ref, just simple style, hanging from from his tail, legs (if you think it'd look nice), and I'd like him to be wearing his necklaces around his neck. On top of those necklaces, I'd like something like this, "braided multicolored string with a blue bead tied at the end." The mutlicolored string is made from hairs from his mate's mane.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Daniel

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Daniel
Owner: Ishtanballa
Breed: Blue Shark
Temper: Dominating
Mate: Lennox

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I do have permission from Ririka to quest for Daniel.

*If the gloves are too much and push it into heavy, I am fine with them being tossed. Or if it's the hoodie, maybe it can be made into a scarf with the same pattern? I'd prefer keeping the hoodie though  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:32 pm
(( i have been planning on trying for Malorne for a bit now, but i did not know that someone else was trying for him. I would like to change out my form if i would be allowed. I know that Mameha has tried for him at least one other time, and this was going to be my first attempt. I know there is no rule against two people trying for the same custom, but i would get annoyed if someone did it to me.
So if i have your permission Neza, could i edit my post, or delete it and make a new one?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:35 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Minor!
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular please~
Concept Origin: New Concept!
WIP Needed? I love WIPs~! They're exciting :3

Body: Basically, I would love for this kirin to be based off the idea of a nebulae. Nebulae are beautiful, and I've always loved how some of the space-themed Soquili have looked! My goal is to move her into that path :3

In the end, this will be mostly CC besides for a few things I think would work well for her~ This includes her body!
Face: I'll be leaving this mostly CC! I would like to request that her eyes faintly glow, similarly to the tip of her horn?
Mane: Colors CC, preferrably matching body patterns?'

As for the mane itself, I would like it to be a custom made version of the windswept/curly hair. :3 Something like so, perhaps? Exact implementation CC. <3
Tail: Matching the above, please? :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC! Whatever ends up working best with her body/scale combination. <3
Reference Image(s): Nebulae create gorgeous pictures in the night sky, and I would love to see how that translates onto a Soquili. :3 Here's some Nebulae images that I would love to see harkened to in this Soquili! Obviously, not all can be used, but picking and choosing and mixing is fine, just as long as the outer space/nebulae feeling is kept.

Orion Nebula, Horsehead Nebula, Tranquility Nebula, Orion Nebula (again), Crab Nebula, The Orion Nebula is rather photogenic

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like for her to have the curved style of kirin horn--I believe that's Style 2? Perhaps the tip of it could be glowing like a bright star--a beacon of sorts? :3
Scales: Default scales, please. :3 Perhaps, her scales could resemble the nebulae patterns? Or whatever matches best with her base body. XD I'm really not too picky <3
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to see the horse after it's done before I decide this. I have a few ideas, but I want to pick what fits her best in the end. <3
Owner: Seiana_ZI
Breed: Nebulae
Temper: See name of horse!
Mate:
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars, please!
Tag frame color: As the Soquili is mostly CC and could be any number of vivid colours, I'll leave this up to you. :3 Anything that looks good with her coloration?
Tag feather color(s): See above~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

dracoXK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:42 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: High (I think?)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? prefered

Body: skin tone
Face: A eye patch over right eye and a scar through and down the left side of his face. The eyepatch is black with gold edging. Eyes are black, but very small. And if there is a way to translate the deep marks in his face on the Soq that would be amazing. Have little fangs sticking out of his mouth
Mane: Black, and spiky around his face, with bells at the end. Have spikes going all the way down his neck. Around his neck he has a thick black choker with gold edging.
Tail: just sticking out in big spikes with bells at the end
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hooves black, back hooves white
Reference Image(s): face 1 face 2, face 3, face4, face 5

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Wraps around his tummy. His white captians cloak and his sword.
- For his sward would prefer an unsheithed virsion. The handle is wrapped up. There hilt is in a diamond pattern. The blade itself is long, and chipped on the shape end. If the blade could sit facing out, the tip on the ground and the hilt against his shoulder.
Reference Image(s) for Items: cloak 1, cloak 2, cloak 3, cloak 4. Sward 1, Sward 2 (from DA, but a really good image), sward 3, sward 4

Note: here is also a place with a lot of images…I could not save the images but it is a good source Kenpachi

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kenpachi
Owner: dracoXK and pippi18848
Breed: Bleach Captain
Temper: Honorable fighter
Mate:
Tag Background: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v697/usagiXK/ref/?action=view¤t=KenpachiZaraki.jpg
Tag frame color: black and white with a touch of gold
Tag feather color(s): black and white with a touch of gold

Note: Would it be possible to get two virsions? One with his cloak and one with out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:45 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: moderate
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please <3

Body:
~white stripe down nose sort of like lassie's (this)
~the coloration of the main portion of the body should be similar to this -- if anything lighter rather than darker
~this is fairly accurate of what i want her to look like, i didnt do so well at actually drawing the scarf and stuff though and the hair edits werent shown and no wool cuffs theres the bracelet (mentioned below) instead

Face: dark brown eyes, eyebrows matching the mane in color (brown)
Mane:
~#2A1B0A in this range (sorry its a little hard to see)
~a wavy layered look with bangs off to her right side that are medium sized and fluffy. there should also be some small (thin?) light gold streaks/hues/hints throughout the mane
Tail:
~same as mane in color and gold streaks
~should also have tight waves (many of them) and should also have a fluffy like feel to them
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock
Reference Image(s):
mane:
~ this is a good reference <3
~ but wavy and not that color and bangs on other side
~I recieved permission from Cihiru to use Astariel as a general reference for Anna's mane mostly in length as the waves aren't quite right as Anna's should be tighter and all should be waved

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
~Moon/Star hairsticks: the sticks blue the star gold and moon silver (similar silver and blue as shown in scarf refs.)

Custom Items:
~silver and blue striped scarf (with crest if possible--the blue and silver the same shades as shown in the examples)
~gold heart necklace with an arrow through it
~golden snitch bracelet--"body"=gold chain=gold wings=silver on her front left ankle
~little red book (journal like) laying open in front of her front hooves
~wooden wand laying next to the front book and if its possible I'd like another version where its tip is glowing as its held in her mouth
Scarf:
1 2 crest 1 crest 2
necklace:
http://www.noblecollection.com/images/catalog/NN8112M.jpg
Bracelet:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2n8vj0h.jpg
Book:
http://i54.tinypic.com/5b5nwk.jpg
Wand:
http://i51.tinypic.com/29cq7n8.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anna
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: OC
Temper: Witty
Mate: none
Tag Background: 001 Mountain Forest by Sirenz or 008 A New Day by Ameh whichever you think will look better

Tag frame color: can I change it so its bronze?
Tag feather color(s): and then if i can change it then one silver and one the blue mentioned above for scarf

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  

vballlvr5

DemeterJade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:11 pm
MINI

Edit Category: none
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: my own
WIP Needed? no

Body: pale-mid blue base, sprinkled with snowflakes.
Face: same as body, but one major snowflake in the middle of his forhead. Eye color - Icy blue
Mane: Short - white/grey streaked
Tail: Punk - matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves - mid socks are snow white, looking like snow drifts
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): na
Wings: na
Fins: na
Scales: na
Pelt: na
Other Notes: na

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: na

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Inoke
Owner: DemeterJade
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Devoted
Mate: Sunny (and if possible, could you change her cert to reflect this as well?)
Tag Background: you choose
Tag frame color: you choose
Tag feather color(s): matching Sunny

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: na
Justification for Domain Choice: na  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:23 pm
SUPER RARE.

TWINS

Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Concept Origin: Boredom, I was suffering through a golf tournament on television with my grandmother and started sketching.
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Lafiel's coat is black but there is a thin layer of silver dust (literally silver dust, like ground up silver haha) coating it.
*Lafiel has a large and ugly scar spanning diagonally across his chest as well as other scars of varying sizes marking his entire body. Some of them are not really scars so much as cuts that have been sealed up using molten metal, so in some places he has lines of silver in the shapes of scars. I hope this makes sense? Get creative with the scars and their shapes, he was tortured so yea haha. I have been looking for some kind of evil looking marking to put on him but I haven't been able to find anything that sings to me. Lafiel was captured and tortured by humans in search of a potion that would regenerate even the worst wounds, including lost organs, and it just seems fit that they would brand him somehow. I leave it in your hands to come up with an evil looking marking and to place it somewhere on him that looks good, the method used to brand/tattoo/scar etc him is up to you.
Face:
*His eye color would be blue but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. His expression is that of a pained one, not like horrific pain but somewhat like a wince.
Mane:
*His hair is raven black and falls below his shoulders in long, soft waves. I don't really know for sure what I want for his bangs but I am sure you can come up with something that looks good, just as long as it doesn't hide the scar on his eye. *(I like the hair on his neck and this is where the braid held by a metal cuff with a feather will be.)
Tail: Just have it correspond nicely with the mane, edited obviously and touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. Silvery black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Eye scar
Hair (Again, just kind of drew it on there, you go for it!)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn:Example of horn (Custom horn, not that big mind you. Something that is proportionate.) The horn is silver and metallic in appearance.
Wings: Jet black wings with obvious scarring all over and tattered feathers. (Style 2 Angeni wings)
Other Notes: The horn picture is an example but I would like something along those lines.

Custom Items: A wirey piece of metal circles his throat which comes together in two loops. Off of one loop hangs three links of chain, rusted and the last link looks about ready to break, off of the other hangs one rusted link. Around a braided strand of hair is a steel cuff with tribal-like markings engraved in the metal. On the cuff, besides the markings, rests a light blue gem in a diamond shape. Hanging off of the cuff is a feather. The feather is in mint condition and has seemingly been coated in crystal to preserve it. (I don't mean to say it is in like a block of crystal, it looks exactly like a feather but perhaps put an extra sheen on it to look as though it has been glazed. The feather is from his Angeni father so it isn't tiny. Not too big either haha, just right.) He also wears a steel cuff matching the one in his hair on his wing, minus the feather of course. On his feet he wears cuffs of steel that will be depicted below as well. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eyes, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars (I truly love how I did the scars on his eye so please try and follow it closely.) The metal has been shaped to suit the contours of a horse's face. I want him to look eery and tormented because he has been through such a difficult time and yet refuses to let darkness and hatred overcome him. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back, I am able to pay top price. When I see Lafiel I think strength, pain, and pride. Take as much time as you need, I have been waiting a long time for him now and would love to see him done wonderfully!! <3
Collar
Leg cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Titanium, metal
Black feather.
Hair and Wing cuff

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lafiel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Steel Angel
Temper: Indomitable
Tag Background: 025 Dusky sky
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): The feathers are black and look as though they were dipped in steel (Silver).

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Optimism
Justification for Domain Choice: Lafiel has been through torture and darkness but he is still able to see the bright side of all things. He never gives up because something has gone awry and when others are down he attempts to help them see the good or purpose in everything. He is my Mr. Brightside and I love him dearly. He represents the idea that you can keep on taking hits as long as you stand up and shake it off, not allowing it to ruin your life.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Concept Origin: Twin of Lafiel brought about by Thalea.
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Adriel is the perfect contrast to Lafiel, where his brother is black he is a beautiful white stallion. (Not a blinding white if that makes sense.) It almost appears as though his coat is somewhat sparkling in the light. He looks pure and gorgeous, just the opposite of what he really is.
Face:
*All of Adriel's body is perfect save one scar that spans across his face. It is a jagged and ugly thing, a source of his hatred. His eyes are an icy yet seductive blue. His expression is a smirk, he knows he is handsome and he is proud of it.
Mane:
*Long like his brother's but white instead of black. He has a cuff in his hair but it doesn't resemble his brother's. It is a solid and simple gold piece with no designs or stones on it. It too holds a braid and there are a few small braids scattered about in his mane.
Tail:
*Unlike Lafiel, Adriel has the tail of a Unicorn. It comes around the front his left hind leg and has a thick and beautiful waterfall of white hair coming off the end. (Custom hair.) It too has a golden cuff on it matching the one within his hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. His hooves are a golden white color.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: His horn is exactly like Lafiel's except that it is gold rather than silver.
Wings: (Style 2 Angeni wings) Perfect and white, unlike his brother who has tattered wings. He has a cuff on one of his wings to match the one in his hair and on his tail.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Adriel was not captured like Lafiel was so he is in much better condition and he isn't covered in steel. I would like for him to have a necklace of some kind that resembles his beauty and something on his feet somewhat like his brother and something on his head as well. (Crown?). It is more of jewelry instead of things that once bound him. I will let the colorist come up with his jewerly but just make it cool okies? I luff pretty things! My only requirement is that it is gold jewerly and if there is to be a stone in it make it like an aquamarine stone.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Adriel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Tainted Angel
Temper: Malicious
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White feathers that look as though they were dipped in gold.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Pessimism
Justification for Domain Choice: He is the opposite of his brother in practically every way. He is the sort who decides the glass is half empty as opposed to half full. He is always prepared for the worst possible outcome because in his mind that is what will occur. If you come to him with your problems most likely he will just come up with the worst things to happen and tell you that is what will be. He was scarred by his father and exhiled from his herd as well as always being compared to his perfect brother so he is a pretty negative person.

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:29 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy
Concept Origin: Myself - Victorian flame imp.
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

Body: Deep, blood red, with faded stone-like texture in a slightly brighter red with swirls of lace and filegee patterns around the upper legs, stomach, and rump in shiny gold.
Face: Thick black eyeliner. Ice blue eyes.
Mane: Bright reds and deep oranges, like liquid flame.
Tail: The same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cream, like a pearl.
Reference Image(s): Hooves / hair(color only)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
- Filegree flame mask in gold
- Thick chainmaille collar in gold with giant blue cameo in the middle. Cameo should be large enough to see the detail.
- Rapunzel/mermaid extra long hair pooling at the hooves bound up and braided in chunky sections with strands of pearls braided in and draping, the rest should be tangled and wild.
- Sleeves on the front legs in a tattered victorian style, draping and pooling over the hooves. Colors should be various shades of cream.
Reference Image(s) for Items: mask / Sleeves / Collar / Cameo

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Suditi
Owner: Lolli McHotpants
Breed: Lamp Imp
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: --

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: --

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: --
Justification for Domain Choice: --

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out