Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sightless Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose followed the butler wondering why he ...well they had both avoided her idea about not telling his father about her being a guard. She stepped down not taking his head and looked around " it's so...dark and wet in here...do we go to a weapon's room?" she asked curiously. When he asked she smiled and nodded " I'm always ready for weapons Tob!" she winked waiting for himto take her in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:12 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Raising his eyebrow in query, Tobias asked, "Tob?" It sounded strange on his tongue, but brushing it off he turned and walked into the darkness of the basement. tobias himself was shaken to the bone by the fact that there were no lights in the basement other than that of the what came in through the doorway. The darkness of the basement seemed to press in around them as Tobias took the first few paces away from the light and was engulfed in shadows. "Come on," he said softly, dropping his voice to little more than a whisper. "We'd better hurry up."
He turned, willing himself to move forwards. The air seemed to drop in temperature the farther into the darkness you went. Moving at a calculated pace, Tobias made sure on to step on any of the glass littering the floor or any of the debris. It was said that the people who had been working on the basement had died mysteriously while in here. It was only a story but it still sent chills down his spine. Of course, he had failed to tell this to Rose. The vast sprawl of the basement seemed never ending at this point.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose of course was walking down there with her high heels breaking the silence "yeah ...Tob! Like Tobias but a nickname!"she smiled "i thought you would need one! and if you had remove my collar we would have had light right now!!!!"she said again and held the wall to balance herself. She cotninued talking in a normal voice tone "oh by the way if this place had fire everywhere it would seem like my version of hell!"she laughed not seeming to be even a little bit scared. Of course she was a demon...what did she have to fear down there? another demon? she would let him have his fun with her and then she would kill me and save tobias..piece of cake!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:46 pm
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias laughed warmly, despite the danger that lay only hours ahead. The reason he acted like this was that the blond servant, in all honesty has only one fear, the dark. Pacing into the complete darkness, Tobias went silent. He glared into the darkness, praying silently. This was the one place in the house that he absolutely hated and tried to avoid.

His boots crunched on broken glass as he took a pace forwards. Exhaling, the blond servant pressed on across the cement flooring, navigating through the fallen support beams and the forgotten clutter. At the far end on the room stood, in the wall, and empty door frame that lead to another pitch black room. Tobias took another pace, stepping over a fallen beam and tripped, swearing loudly as his face made contact with the floor, his cheek torn open on a piece of glass on the floor, blood running down his cheek to his chin.

Tobias crouched on the floor, forcing himself to stand up, growling like a dog. He wiped the blood from his cheek, just to have more run down it. "Great." He muttered sarcastically.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 pm
Ember Robinwood

Rose was looking around unable to see a thing. She didn't know why tobias was so silent...he used to talk all the time...well maybe he had his reaosns...she wouldn't bother. She followed him down and went to him when he fell down "Are you ok..? "she asked before smelling a familiar and alluring smell...blood "i-i can heal it....take my collar off...i will light a flame and heal you...hey if a piece of lass went in there it will hurt you if you don't let me heal it..come on! i promise i won't try to run away"she nodded not planning it in real...she liked this new home...she liked being trusted..she liked everything but the barbie girls ..it wans't that important...they were nothing to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias stood up roughly, feeling the chunk of glass lodged in his cheek. gritting his teeth in pain and frustration, he edged blindly over to Rose in the dark. When he knew he was in front of her, he moved his hand to her collar, knowing roughly how tall she was and were her collar was. He handled it roughly, taking the key from his belt and jamming it into the small lock. He twisted the key and let go, allowing the collar to fall to the floor. He kept his right hand cupped around the side of her neck though, pressed lightly against her skin, not anything like a strangle hold, just keeping his hand against her skin.

without thinking, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers, swallowing back the pain of the lengthy cut in his cheek and the glass still lodged in the flesh. The blood and down his cheek and down his neck, staining the green collar like necklace he wore and staining the fabric of his shirt, but he ignored this and continued to kiss Rose. Waiting for her to either pull away or react in a different manner.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:26 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose heard Tobias search forher and walked to him to make sure he wouldn't step on something. She felt relieved when seh fell the collar falling down suddenly feeling strong and pwoerful...like a real emon. However, Tobias' movement disarmed her and let her standing there not nowing what to do. She could feel his hand soft on her neck and his lips warm, soft and inviting against hers. She could just reply...She could make her own lips dance against him...ct like a demon girl she was...but she didn't want to trick him sos he sfoftly pulled away "i'm sorry Tobias..."she just siad not calling him with his nickname. She was cofused too..she didn't know what to do..she didn't kow how she felt. She sighed and turned on a bright fire so they could see i the dark and met his eyes then her gaze fell on his cheek "let me help"she just said and walked closer to tend on his wound. she removed the pieces of glass then placed her hand on it healing it with a green light  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 pm
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias drew back from Rose. The usual glint of humor was no longer present in his eyes as he looked at her, turning away. The slash across his cheek was mostly healed as he turned away from her, a trickle of blood running down his cheek. He walked swiftly away from her into the darkness, beyond the reach of her fire spell. The darkness engulfed him. I wasn't far now, he told himself.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:47 pm
Ember Robinwood

Rose sighed when he pulled away before she finishes her healing spell "Tobias..."she mumbled softly "i'm sorry"she said and walked after him ""please don't be mad at me...try to understnad me"she said as she lit a fire so they wouldn't be in the dark.She got his hand "Tobias"she said softly "please don't be like this"she said and loked down "i don't want you to seem so sad because of me"  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff