Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Apollo

Apollo chuckled and swung Iona around, holding her at arm's length to avoid her flailing. "Whoa, there, little cousin! Running off to fight Poseidon... Not the best idea. Trust me, that old pervert will get his comeuppance one of these days... But not today, and not from you." Apollo's pale blue eyes darkened for a moment before he forced himself to smile again. "Come along! Back to your friends; we wouldn't want them to worry about you." Whistling cheerfully, Apollo tucked the seething girl under his arm like a parcel and carried her back to the currency exchange building. He tapped Mari's shoulder and waited for the young goddess to take out her ear buds before speaking. "Excuse me, Miss, is this yours?" he asked in a mock-serious voice, holding up Iona as if she were a doll rather than a full-grown woman.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Mari squeaked and quickly took Iona from his grip, a large flame staff in her hand as she moved to stand in front of her in a prtective manner, still trembling. She felt Tyrinus grab her and she squeaked again, struggling but not speaking, still running off the fear of her uncle.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Tyrinus gripped his young princess to his chest and began to try and soothe her as Persephoe did, trying to calm her by rocking her gently. Finally she relaxed enough for him to say, "Mari, milady, that is Apollo. You cannot attack he that aids you, it will leave you with no allies." As she relaxed more, he passed her off to Iona and steppe dbetwen the girls and the God regardless, knowing that the major Gods before this one had not been here for good intent.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image
Apollo

Apollo backed away a few steps from Mari, holding his hands up in automatic surrender. "Hey, whoa, little cousin! No need for violence. I was just bringing Iona back. Can't have that fat old sea cow having his way with her... Artemis would wring my..." Apollo went quiet and lowered his hands at the sight of Tyrinus, grinning after a moment. "Well, hel-lo handsome... Damn, you've gotta be the hottest mortal I've seen in centuries... So fine..." He stepped forward and draped an arm around Tyrinus's shoulder, giving the other male a flirtatious wink. "So, listen, cutie, what do you say we take a quick coffee break? I promised Artemis I'd look out for Iona, but for you, I'll take some time off..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Tryinus was ready for a fight, for an attack, for combat.... So when the sun God began to flirt with him, he turned a deep red and stammered over his words horribly. "Uhh.. U-u-ummm..... What? I uh... I.... I'm dead Lord Apollo.... I ummm.... Have been dead for.... over two.... millenia...." His face burned as he felt the same strange warmth he had once felt for a Spartain woman, one that he had intended to confess to her his feeling after the battle that ended his life. "I... I am... Ummmm... Tyrinus...... Uh.. Lord Apollo..." He said, his face burning brighter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
Apollo

Apollo laughed and tapped Tyrinus's lips with a finger. "Hey, I've got nothing against dead people. If I may say so, you look amazingly sexy for someone who's been dead over two thousand years..." He looked Tyrinus up and down for a few moments before grinning and kissing his flushed cheek. "So cute. Well, if you change your mind about that coffee, Tyrinus, just say the word, 'kay? Seriously, anytime." He looked over Tyrinus's shoulder and raised an eyebrow when his eyes met Mari's. "We cool, little cousin? Seriously, if you've got an issue with me, that's totally okay... I can watch over Iona from a distance, just not as convenient as being right here." He grinned mischievously and shot another desire-filled look at Tyrinus. "And definitely not as enjoyable..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image

Tyrinus blushed more and removed himself from the God's grip, moving once more between the male and the girls. Mari leaned out of Iona's grip and whispered to him, and he nodded. "Lord Apollo, Princess Mari doesn't mind you joining us as long as you do not lead the other Gods to us, lead King Hades or Queen Persephone to us, lead Lord Eros to us, or stop flirting with me so I might get a sense of hum- HEY!" He ended, looking back at his giggling charge, his green eyes glaring form his beet red face.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Apollo

Apollo saluted Mari playfully. "Can do! Especially that last one... That last one will be cake. Hmm... Cake sounds good right now... You know what goes great with cake, Tyrinus? Coffee. You and me. Anytime." Apollo chuckled and winked, giving the undead mortal a 'call me' gesture before turning his attention back to his cousins. "So! What were your plans for the afternoon before our dear uncle so rudely interrupted? Shopping, right? I love shopping! Iona, dear, no offense, but that look is so three thousand years ago. To the mall!" He bowed and gestured for Iona, Leirivious, and Mari to go first, offering Tyrinus his arm with another grin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image

As they walked, Mari clung to Iona in her lingering anxiety, not caring of the looks some men threw their way, just that she was scared of her uncles coming back for them. Poseidon's words haunted her far more than Zeus', and it made her skin crawl that he had kissed her like that. "Iona..? Can... Umm.... Can you stay close by?" She asked softly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona smiled slightly and kissed Mari's cheek, squeezing her hand reassuringly. "Of course, Mari." She giggled and followed Apollo into another huge metal building, this one apparently full of all kinds of shops. "Apollo sure is energetic, isn't he? It was really nice of him to come all this way and disguise himself as a mortal just to protect me..." Iona sighed softly and gnawed at her lip. She was grateful, of course, but it irked her that the gods seemed to think her weak enough to require such drastic protection.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 am
User Image

Mari fiddled with her fire as they walked around the mall, her music playimg softly in one ear. She sighed and let go of Iona's hand as she walked to a small shop selling weapons. As she window shopped, she decided nothing suited her and walked behind Iona to hug her, but she turned at the wrong time and both of her hands ended up in very strange places. Her left one went up to her chest, but her right hand went low, and Mari blushed and froze, not entirely sure what to do. "Uhhhh... Ummmmmmm.... Hi Iona?" She finally stammered.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 am
User Image
Iona

Iona had just been turning to ask Mari's opinion on the clothes she'd been looking at, when suddenly the other girl's hands were touching her in a way that made her feel like her body was slowly burning. Not unpleasant, but unsettling, too. She squeaked and quickly twisted out of Mari's arms, pressing her back to the glass window display. She frowned at the girl and pushed her away, getting angry. "Stop it! Gods, what is it with you and touching me like that? Do you think I am an object to be played with whenever you would like?! I do not belong to you, Mari! I am not one of your conquests!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 am
User Image

Mari stumbled back when Iona pushed her, her mouth open to try and explain before the words cut at her like knives, and she felt tears sting at her eyes. As she felt them spill over she said in a thick voice, "I didn't mean to! It was an accident! I'm not like Aphrodite okay! I'm ******** Mari! I don't want everyone I see, so why would I do that on purpose?! I loved someone, not the whole ******** lot of the Gods! One person, and you can be just as cruel!" And fled from the group, crying steadily now and heading back towards the temple.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 am
User Image
Iona

Iona felt stunned when she saw Mari start to cry. All the anger rushed out of her and she raised her hand as if to put it on the girl's shoulder, but she was already gone. Iona went to go after her, but felt Apollo grab her wrist.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
Apollo

Apollo shook his head sadly and led Iona gently into the clothing store where he had been once again trying to woo Tyrinus. "Iona, you should give her time. And give yourself time. Figure out what to say. Don't be hasty." He looked at Tyrinus and handed him Leirivious, who he'd been holding and petting. "You two should probably go after Mari. Keep her safe. These two have the attention of Olympus now. Let me know if there's any trouble."

When Tyrinus was gone, Apollo turned to Iona and began looking through clothing racks as he spoke to her. "You, my girl, have managed to cause quite a stir in the three days you've been out of your father's care... Let's start with Mari. Unlike most of the Olympian gods, I knew about Mari... Probably because I am the god of prophecy. I saw this coming. She may have gone after you only because of a blood oath... But it doesn't take an Oracle to see she cares about you."

Apollo looked directly at Iona, piercing her violet eyes with his pale blue ones, all joking gone. "Do not judge her. You know nothing of her past. And, by the way, that touch just now that you were so worried about was meant as a hug. Blame the groping on bad timing. You had no right to yell such terrible things at her." The anger slowly left his ancient eyes and he sighed, turning his attention back to the clothing. "Of course, I know why you said those things. You're worried that you'll end up as just another notch in her belt. But do not assume that Mari is cruel like that.

"Now, on to more pressing matters... The gods themselves. Of course, Eros is furious that you got away from him. But not for the reason you would think. Let me tell you this now, Iona... Your father is not your enemy. He sincerely regrets killing those humans, and Zeus has already issued a punishment." Apollo smiled ruefully. "I'm no fan of Eros... He's caused me problems in the past. But I'm sure you know the story of Daphne and I. We were in love... Until Eros and Aphrodite decided it would be more entertaining if she... wasn't." A pained look crossed the god's face before his smooth mask replaced it again.

"Anyhow. He is forbidden from directly interfering now that you are in the mortal world. But you have a dangerous and ancient enemy, Iona. Beware of her. She's already sent two gods after you, and will likely send more. You owe Mari your life, just so you're aware." He finally handed Iona the outfit he'd picked for her and smiled again. "You have friends, too. You have stirred the hearts of many gods with your bravery and purity. Artemis. Athena. Hecate. *********. Nike. Many others. You have but to ask, and they will assist you as I have. You may need their assistance. Now go on. Change your clothes, and we'll go find Mari. You know what you need to say to her."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff