Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:31 am
"my, my, my arnt we looking cosy?" Jay pushed hiself from the wall as the elevator door slid smoothly open, his face splitting into a malicious grin as Monica and Jian stepped out of the metal box and into the large hall way "i always knew you had a thing for men in power moni but going after the head genral? who knew?"
Slipping past the two jay entered the lift and jabbed at the button for the bottom floor "oh....monica ..by the way i left you a gift, its only a few bits of paperwork but i am sure you would be greatful"
just as the lift doors closed Jay winked in female officers direction, his chuckle being cut short by the metal doors snapping shut.

Saiyu raised an eyebrow at the commotion in the street. people rushed from place to place going no where and doing nothing of importance, almost like mindless bees. With an agravated grunt the red headed girl lifted the four stuffed shopping bags and carried on her way down the street. A lot of her espionage work had been cut short, the empire seemed to be coming down harder then ever on anyone the suspected of helpping the Rebles or Helmshire.....or anyone who just looked at then funny in genral  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:27 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica sighted as Jay disappeared behind the doors. Of course she never really talked to men she didn't need but this gave her an excuse to blackmail someone... Hopefully Damien if she's lucky... To give the man some trouble as was her custom. For now, she didn't really care about his petty behavior. Besides, it was never really her job to do paperwork. And with her new project, Jay would have to do important things. "I wonder why Damien lets idiots in this building anyway" She said in an irritated tone to Jian and started walking ahead of him with her steps in those white leather boots resounding in the hall. She was one of the very few women present in the entire building and the only one who went to work wearing three-inch heels. People would have known right away that it was her with just the sound of her footsteps.

((OOC: God, Monica's theme song is stuck in my head. Let's Kill Tonight - Panic at the Disco))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 am
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Prince Kyrell made his way over to the street, hurrying while hiding under a hoodie and with hands in his pockets. He quickly caught up with Saiyu, grabbing hold of two of the four stuffed shopping bags. "Shh... It's me, Kyrell. Today, my alias is Francis Balthazar -- just the kid of a middle class family living upriver from here." He whispered, then shifted his eyes to the left and right, making sure they weren't being watched. "Sai, you're a lady, for heaven's sake. Don't go about carrying such heavy things!" He said aloud before adding in his soft voice, "If anyone asks, I'm your boyfriend, okay?"

...No matter what ♣

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:07 am
Saiyu's fist stopped inches away from the princes face, her eyes wide in shock as a soft male voice she recognized flowed from under the hood
"y..you have got to be kidding me..." the red heads shocked frown was soon replaced with a childish grin as she shook her head, heaving the two bags she had been left with higher onto her arms so she could playfully whack Kyrell on the shoulder "anything a man can do a woman can do just as well, remember that..'francis'." Shaking her head with an over dramatic sigh Saiyu beconed for her new found tag-along to follow her, leading him towards a rather large, and shabby , run down town house.

Making sure not to make eye contact saiyu knocked on the door a few times befroe opening it and shoving him inside with her foot, her face red from the both indignation of being called a lady and the girlfriend comment.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:12 am
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Kyrell cocked his head back when Sai tried to punch him but smiled when she said that women could do just as well as men -- Not that he was sexist or anything... Just elitist. When he was shoved into the room though, he balanced himself quickly exclaiming, "Hey, what was that for?! I'm crown prince of Helmshire! Just wait what my father will do to you once he hears--" He paused, realizing he just screwed himself over. He was snuck out of Helmshire to help the rebels and Helmshire spies. He would receive a proper beating if anyone were to know that he was in Diethelm, putting his life in danger once again, doing 'petty' things that a crown prince shouldn't be concerned with. He sat himself down on the nearest chair, staring forward blankly before he spoke again. "You know what? Forget it." He sighed. "...I'm screwed."

...No matter what ♣

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 am
Saiyu sighed and shook her head raising her eyebrow as Kyrell's almost bratish behavour "um...i don't know if you realize just how bad its it to be woundering around the middle of a millitary state in a cloak?" with a slight chuckle the red head perched herself on the arm of the chair "and don't worry 'Francis' by the sounds of it no ones home so your only screwed if your father finds out right?".
With a childish grin Saiyu lept off the arm of the chair and started rummaging through one of the many shopping bags. After a few seconds of what looked like strenuous effort, on Saiyu's part, she pulled out a small box and popped open the lid, offering it towards kyrell with a slight flurish "cream puff my lord?" The womans tone held a slight air of amusment as she fished out one of the cakes for her self and stuffed the end of it in her mouth.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:06 pm
Jian pushed back his hair, ignoring Jay. There had always been rumors floating around about him and other woman, or even with Damien. By now, he was used to it, and it rolled off his shoulder like an empty threat. "Why don't you ask the Absolute Leader yourself?" Jian asked Monica nonchalantly. "I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige you with an answer." He said in his usual calm tone as if it didn't bother him in the slightest.

"Well, hello there. Look who it is." Shadow said, stepping right in front of the prince and Saiyu as if to stop them in their tracks. "Going for a pleasant stroll? You really shouldn't be out today, you know." She said, turning her tone from sweet to harsh. "You're getting towards the boarder of gang territory." She said, folding her arms.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Damien entered the dining hall and everyone there made sure to stand up for his arrival. Damien walked over to his seat which of course was at the head of the table. He stood there and waited for Jian, who's seat was the first one on Damien's left side. Once everyone was there and ready, Damien would give permission to take a seat to start the meal.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm
Jian walked over to his seat by Damien and stood there, waiting patiently. He was on time, but there were a few others who weren't there. He stood by his friend, wondering if he would go ahead and start, or wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:33 am
Saiyu froze, the cake she had previously stuffed in her mouth fell to the floor with a dull thud "c...captin....s..s..shadow?!! yu..your back early" with a sheepishly laugh Saiyu pulled the box of cakes behind her back, her free hand scratching the back of her head like a child caught with their mums purse.
"you um..didn't knock...." the red head pointed towards the door with a lame attempt to avoid her on-coming scolding from her superiour. feverantly Saiyu glanced towards kyrell, shooting him a 'yes-we-are-screwed' look

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:16 am
((They both are in Diethelm, right?))

"I didn't knock?" Shadow said. "Do you have any idea what this run down place is?" She asked walking over to one of the walls and kicking it lightly. A hidden hinge unlatched itself as a stock of weapons hidden in the wall opened up. She picked up a few grenades and put them into her pack attached to her leg. She closed the weapon compartment and turned back to the two. "You two need to head back now. And be sure not to let anything important slip. All walls have ears, and security has been up."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:44 pm
(( yus. yus we are ))

Saiyu laughed nervously "a..about that we were juuust going to get going back to the appartment......" stuffing the box haistily back into one of the bags the red head motioned for Kyrell to back her up as she shuddered at Shadow as she picked up some of the grenades that came tumbbling out of the hollow wall

(( >.< sorry for the poor post kinda waiting for kyrell ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:02 pm
((ABout that. Sorry, there was a storm yesterday. Couldn't get the router to work properly till this morning but I'm headed for school. I'll post later at lunch time. That's in 5 hours. Just drag Kyrell with Sai, Snuggs. But he doesn't want to go home so some struggle it would be))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:33 pm
((Ok then. ))

"Good. I'll go with you then. There are lots of things I would like to talk to the two of you about before I head back for work, like, for instance, 'what the hell is he doing here?'" Shadow said darkly, pulling out her gun to make sure it was full of ammo. When she saw that it was, she pulled back the safety and pushed it back into it's hidden holster.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm
Damien checked his watch. Everyone seemed to be there or were just arriving. Everyone of course, except his brother Dietrich. "I told him that if he was late again, he would no longer be allowed to eat in here with us. Technically, he's not even at a high enough ranking to be allowed in here, but he is my brother" the Absolute Leader commented.

After a moment, he sighed and gave permission to sit and eat. It seemed that Dietrich was not arriving.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff