Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 pm
(( okay then. To the town! biggrin ))

Rayne came across the entrance to Salem and breathed in the air from the town. She had missed this place. She made her way through the streets, some people giving her stares. She assumed it was her hair. Or maybe the many piercings on her face. Either way she knew how different she looked. Though she didn't age much her face was more mature, her hair a different style. Rayne let out a gentle sigh, trying to remember where Strider's house was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:52 am
Bah. Three days? Too much time, and not enough chaos. This particular pawn was very impatient. And perhaps he was more of a rook than a pawn. No matter. "Resting is for the weak, let us be off. If we can make it in two and a half I'll not kill the horse when we're done." Azoth's eyes flickered between the two, as he waited for one of them to start off in the direction they were supposed to be headed.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:59 pm
"If you are displeased then you should have used the disc. We could be half way to the border by now. But that's just an observaton." Sardain began to gallop away into the forest. "We shall be watched, that is why we decided to use the old Ravager tunnel system. Our people have been clearing and widening them for months. They will take us unseen past their guards."

"Creepy place if ya ask me, sir. Rather tight." Aleck set off after Sardain towards the small cave entrance in the patch of forest. As they went int the path declined into the ground.

"It couldn't be helpped. It's all they could do in such a short time. You'll find it'll be very useful. They'll be looking or us on the roads." Sardain was the first into the dark tunnel. There were only a few torches lighting the path. There were other tunnels leading off that were caved in.

After some walking Demios made his way to Strider's house. Opening the door, smelling the food. "Sorry about that. Why did you ask me to stop chasing?"

"That's for another time. First let's get some food. It'll be cold if we don't." Strider laughed as he stood and walked towards the kitchen. "Sylvia, they're here."

"Yeah, I heard em. Everything is ready on the table." Sylvia got her plate and put a few things on it. "Come on Eli. Get ome food."

Jake jumped up, as if he had taken a nap, rubbing his eyes. "Did I hear food?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 am
Elistral took a seat that was on the same side of the table as her mother so that she wouldn't accidentally glance over and become flustered again. It still irked her that Sylvia had been that blunt, but she tried to keep her mind away from that. She concentrated on ladling stew into a bowl for herself and buttering a chunk of bread so much so that she had a fair amount of both to eat.

Rore saw Gorash give him a brief glance before he found a spot to sit and picking up a fork to play with moodily. He wasn't all that surprised that his friend's appetite was ruined. He didn't think he'd be as hungry as before, but the smell of the food told him the opposite and despite his troubled thoughts he found he was eager to fill his stomach.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:00 pm
She cut a corner and walked, memories coming back to her from the first time she was here. Rayne remembered now where his house was and came up to the front door. She knocked softly and waited. She caught a small whiff of food and slowly her face became pressed against the door. She realized how hungry she became.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm
Rore heard a quiet rapping noise behind him by the time he decided to choose and seat and slip into it. Someone was knocking on the door. If it was one of the guards, he wondered why they would be reporting to him when only a few minutes ago he'd given them a task to do. "I'll get it." He said before anyone stood up or moved towards the door, scratching his stubble. He was surprised when it wasn't who he'd assumed it would be and instead was a pink haired girl he'd never seen before. "Hello," Rore greeted her with a smile, keeping his worried thoughts of earlier to himself. "Who're you?"

((Begin random conversation. =D ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:58 pm
The smell of food was stronger now, and it hit her like a slap. Her mouth watered. She stared up at the man, wondering who he was. She hoped she didn't disturb a business dinner of some sort. "My name is Rayne. I'm an old acquaintance of Strider."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:13 pm
"Who is it?" Elistral called over to Rore. She was unable to peer around his back at the visitor.

"Someone named Rayne. I think she's looking for Strider." Rore moved out of the way to sit back down, reaching to pile his plate with goodies.

"Rayne?" Elistral looked at the woman from the table and realized who she was. "The same one who is, or maybe was, a Protector here?"

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 pm
Rayne pulled a friendly smile on. It was more difficult after what she'd learned about her father. "Yes, I was a Protector. I guess I could still be." She assumed it was okay for her to walk inside so she stepped in the door and closed it gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:20 pm
"Only if you want to," Elistral smiled back as she bit into the bread she still held in her hand. "You can come join us if you'd like, and eat if you haven't. We just began lunch."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:25 pm
Rayne came in further and found a seat. "I would love food. Thank you." She started with a piece of bread, tearing off the corners and munching on them. "I'm not sure if i could be a Protector. That's why I needed to talk with Strider." Her face turned grim. She had an evil power inside of her. She didn't know if she belonged.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:30 pm
Elistral looked at Rayne with curiosity. She'd definitely changed in her long absence. In way, she much preferred the younger, happier Rayne to this older one. "Then go ahead. He's right here."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:34 pm
"I would like to be alone if he's fine with that. Its something I want to keep private until i get his input." She had finished her bread already and was working on another piece. "It doesn't have to be now. I think we should just enjoy the food for now." She smiled.

(( i'm going to the phone now. so my replies will be slower now ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:59 pm
((If you want to keep posting that way then it's fine. =D ))

"Sounds like a good idea." Elistral turned her attention to her stew after finishing bread. She raised a spoonful up to her mouth and glanced over at Gorash before eating. "What's wrong with Gorash?" she asked, looking at Rore.

Rore, in turn, glanced at the dragon behind him, who was still standing. "You remember those rumors Demios was talking about a few moments ago?"

"I, er, wasn't paying my full attention..." Elistral admitted. Her cheeks turned a faint pink and she tried to avoid her mother in the corner of her eye.

"Well guess who we ran into." Gorash said with a bitter tone and violently stabbed the fork he held tines-down into the tabletop, cutting Rore off before he could explain.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 pm
Rayne had picked up her spoon already, listening quietly to the conversation as she took a sip of her stew. So much for enjoying the food... She jumped and glanced over at the man named Gorash. She became curious about these rumors, but refrained from asking  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff