Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 pm
"I'll get the map!" Faye said as she rushed off to fetch a map of the carnival. There were quite a few grim attractions that they'd need to keep tabs on, and they couldn't risk missing a single one. At least Faye couldn't. "Okee, we definitely need one by Cain's cage and the scary-go-round. The spontaneous combustion of passengers sounds too good to pass up." she said coming back, face buried in the map as she scanned the park for the rest of the gore-fests.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 pm
Jumping back when he heard the yell garlic he twisted the mallet in his hands around to a ready to swing for a moment till he saw who it was. Sighing slightly he dropped the mallet next to his booth the end sinking in a bit from the weight as he walked over towards the girl giving a small shrug. "What is it with the joke already it wasn't funny the first hundred times" he said walking over as he rubbed his head. One of his palms was covered in cuts and splinter's from sliding down the pole. "It's like the whole texas joke about steers" he told her as he got infront of her. The scent of blood filled his nose as he looked at her with a bit more interest. "Who was it this time some unsepecting teen" he questioned likely meaning the sweet smell of the sanguine liquid had gotten somewhere on her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm
[Ain't he? Like piggies in cute oufits. >w< ]

Cain stopped again for a moment when he heard his name called, another thing he was used to like how an animal would get used to it's own name after constant use of training. He let out a deep growl as a warning to back away from his food, he didn't take a liking to people being near in case they wanted to steal his food(Though its quite obvious no one wants it. Its just his nature). Cain went back to his food, since he didn't talk anymore. He knew how to talk, just not as much anymore. Like he had been traumatized by the feeling of overwhelmingness after he got his first taste from fresh human. That happened to be his brother, who was coincidently named Abel. Such a small world. Cain lapped up at the pool of blood that formed at the bottom of his cage from the severed body parts and looked up to see the girl still there. He glared back and bared his teeth, feeling as if she were challenging him, based on his animal instincts.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

"Joke? What joke do you speak of Lee? I am a kind and considerate woman, I would do no such thing." Again sarcasm streamed from her mouth but thats the way she was of course. She chuckled and looked at his hand and grinned slightly before shrugging and looking down at herself to see some of the girls blood on her. "Oh! Well you see, Nedy killed some blonde chick and I decided to chop her up and feed her to Cain, who was ready to eat himself but I fed him just in time, thought I would like to see Cain eat himself, it would be rather entertaining if you ask me!" It was clear that Karma was in a good mood since she joked and talked alot when she was.

The people around them stared at them with a bit of horror after hearing what Karma just said but most of them figured they were messing around. Karma reached out and grabbed Lee's hand and squeezed it with hers then let it go, the splinters and cuts gone. "I saved you some of that chicks blood too! It's still very warm but you have to earn it from me."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

Abigail heard Cain being to growl at her and she still smiled, it only sounded like music to her ears. People around the cage backed up and some left from fear. She knelt down and stared at Cain for a while, "I'm not after your food if thats why you're baring your teeth at me, I assure you that other humans would taste horrible to me." Abigail chuckled and watched as more people walked away and some stared at her as if she were crazy. Of course she didn't believe it was a read body but even if she knew it was, it wouldn't bother her much. If something didn't effect her music, then she didn't give a rats a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 pm
Serrenedy continued the work at the booth, thoughts in her head turning even as she told happy lies that made people laugh with joy and terrible truths that would destroy their minds. She thought about Cain and Karma. It seemed like Karma had taken ownership of him. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing, she did like messing with him, but almost everyone did. He was the puppy of the cirrus, and Karma wasn't sharing!!!. Then again, the only reason she really wanted him was so that he'd call her pretty. But Karma had called her pretty, or was that to keep her away from her pet?" A death gasp was her only indication that, as she'd been thinking, her powers had drained the person of not only beauty but health to the point that they had died. She scowled at the body, silly week human body. She didn't even remember if this particular patron had been pretty. She closed the front of her booth as the customers had thinned out and dragged the body to Cain, only to see a girl there. She smiled at her. "Hello miss" She curtsied. She scowled at Cain, mouth full of meat and possibly looking for more already. He was useless like this, he was only truly good when he was starving, when he could be forced to speak. She looked at him calmly, maybe he could be tempted. Comeon boy, speak. You know what to say...if you want a treat...speak. She scowled at him, wanting him to talk but unsure if he would do so while half fed.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm
"Right-O. Be careful though. I'm sure Cain is in the middle of a meal and I don't want him ripping you up thinking your gonna take his food." He said to her, knowing that she may be tempted by the flesh. "I don't want my fiancee to be eaten." He told her as they reached Cain's tent. He could smell the fresh human flesh from outside his tent. He entered with Faye to see Cain, Serrenedy, and a human girl. "Hello there." He said with a smile. "Just here to instal some security cameras." He said with a innocent smile. He knew that Serrenedy would see though his smile and that he was only doing this so he and Faye could watch the horror show from their own tent, but he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

Abigail glanced up at the woman who spoke and gave a faint nod, "Hello." She looked away and looked back at Cain. Deep down she felt slightly bad for the poor guy. She stood up and mumbled, "Don't you think its a bit cruel to mess with him like that? It's bad enough he's in this fairly small cage and tied up for that matter. Then again, who am I to speak..." Abigail smiled and looked over at the woman. The world seemed to have fallen silent, the music had paused, but it came back. "Is it possible for you to show me where the owner is? I'd like to see if I could speak with him or her."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:17 pm
Cain looked over to see Serrenedy enter and give him a command, which he ignored as he began knawing on a bone, licking out all of the flavor out of it before chewing it up into pieces. He didn't trust any one of them, they were going to take his food away no matter what they said, especially if he didn't do what they said. But Cain wasn't going to let that happen, it was his to eat, and he was going to finish it. Yet again, the word 'treat' caught his attention, so he pondered about it for a moment before letting out what sounded like a sharp bark, then began to whine for a treat. Honestly, he didn't want to speak, it would have felt weird. He was used to being more like an wild animal rather than a human, even if it had only been less than a year he had been inside the carnival.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 pm
Laughing somewhat at the words Lee shook his head. "But why would I want to earn the blood of someone already dead" he questioned a sly grin dancing across his lips. "The thrill of the chase is so much more invigorating when I finally capture my prey and take from there adrenaline filled vein's the sweet sanguine liquid that sustains this form" he said loudly people around them staring somewhat and commenting on him getting to into the season. "And with these human's it's such an easy task to get there adrenaline pumping" he laughed.

Looking at his hand with a tad bit of thankfulness he rubbed it upon itself. It wouldn't have taken long for the wound to heal but the splinters would have taken atleast half an hour or so. "Tho I am curious as a cat to find what kind of thing you would do to have me earn such a small prize" he said the smirk slowly working itself again over his face as he looked behind her at a human who was walking past. Showing off his fangs to the woman he locked eyes with her for a moment as she turned away fear likely gripping her from the realness of his "costume."

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 pm
She smiled at Abigail, turning to her and rising-making sure to move the body away from Cain, lest he not tell her she was pretty today. I have no idea what you mean. She chuckled a little. I'm more curious anyway; who are you darling? She asked her fingers coming ohsovery close to Abigail. She was not as beautiful as the ones she often drained, but she was lovely in her own way-with interesting eyes and lovely skin. Her kind smile morphed into a smirk In fact, that's what I should have asked first. She turned back to Cain as he begin to whine. You know what I want She said calmly. Speak boy She smiled at him once more. She looked at Nicolas as he entered the tent. She raised an eyebrow at his camera of course, you only want some securityShe turned to him with a smirk and looked him up and down. You're no fun She declared, draping herself over him. She smiled up at him, using her hand to pull his face close to her. Why don't ya ditch the dead girl and have some...fun?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

Karma looked at Lee, her mouth wide open as if shocked. "You killed my fun you know that!" She sighed and shook her head as if disappointed in him but then once again shrugged. "You know the only reason I have this bag of blood was to throw it at you but I wanted to see if you wanted it, but I'll just have to find a perfect moment to throw the cold blood at you and watch it pop all over you!" Karma laughed and jumped up and down as she clapped before she stood beside him and wrapped her arm around his shoulders and brought him down so that they were ear to ear since she was about 5'4 and he was clearly taller.

"Curious as a cat? You do know that curiosity killed the cat, though to be honest I probably did I just can't remember." She giggled and wet her lips with her tongue as she ran it over her dried lips. She spoke softly, "All I would have asked for you to do would be to take a lock of hair from a couple humans and give it to me. I need more dolls you know."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm
(Ah. I love being ignored *sarcasm*)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

Abigail didn't react much to the woman's finger inching closer but she did indicate that she did not like to be touched as she gently pushed the woman's finger away. "My name is Abigail, and I simply wish to discuss something with the owner. If you could please take me to him or her, it will greatly be appreciated." She looked over and smiled slightly at the guy who walked in, "Hello".Abigail gave a faint nod to the other two that walked into the tent before looking back at Serrenedy. Abigail sighed and turned back to Cain, "How do you stand these people?" she smiled slightly since she only spoke loud enough for Cain to hear as she waited for Serrenedy to answer her.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 pm
((Sorry, sorry-I edited. I had the window open, then my mom called me, then I got some pie. But it's edited!!!!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff