Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Serenity Ruins |Kirigakure Exams| Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Kamishiro figured the boy could not move enough to even breath, let alone headbutt the tree.Nevertheless, hHis grip was released slowly as the boy caused himself enough pain to break out of the genjutsu. At least now that the disorientation was over, he would be able to fight good again. A visible frown formed on his face as he looked at Risu during his words of praise. Gathering his bearings, the boy once again tightened his grip on his weapon. The other boy disappearing as Kamishiro finally set sights on him again. However, he would soon reappear, causing Kamishiro to stab his sword into the ground. The bladed side was facing towards the sweeping kick, so not only would it stop the attack, but harm him in the process. With his turning halted, Kamishiro would extend his leg outwards, sending it crashing into the other boy's upper body. His left hand sat upon his blade for a bit of leverage, helping him add just a wee bit more power to his kick.

Chakra :: 205/245

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
苗代栗鼠
Risu Nawashiro

[Profile] x [Kirigakure] x [Genin] x [Musical Prodigy] x [Chakra pool: 200]

[ooc: Totally passed out on my laptop last night. xP]

Stopping his combination early in order to avoid kicking the sharp steel that now stood between the two, Risu winced as he noticed Kamishiro's footgear headed straight for him. Luckily, he was a practioner of the Drunken Fist Style, and, using the Fallen Drunk technique, he was able to fight efficiently no matter his stance. Still low to the ground, he blocked the kick with his right hand before raising his left, his palm facing directly towards Kamishiro as he grinned.

Yet another burst of air and sound waves erupted from his hand. From this range, however, dodging it would prove rather difficult.

[Jutsu used: • Zankuuha [Decapitating Air Waves]
Official Description: Zankuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. Using the air vents installed in his arms, Zaku can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind, which he can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.
Guild Description: The user releases a large blast of wind directly from the palms of the hands/ The gust is strong enough to break rock.]
[Attributes:
• Musical Prodigy: Effectiveness of sound-based jutsu increased]
[CP: 110/200]

Atsuta

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image

[ Ooc: No problem~ Was a bit tired myself. ]

"Forward Step? The words came out almost as if he was questioning the entire use of the technique. He never figured it would actually come in handy, but here it was showing the world its true power. When Riku blocked the kick, Kamishiro never pulled back, but brought his whole body forward. He literally used the blocking hand and arm as a stepping stone to gain a position over and away from the air waves bursting out of the other. With sword in hand, he would swing it, aiming to smash the side of the boy's head as he was continuing his own attack. He would not use the sharp edge of the blade, but instead its side. 'Keep it clean' He thought.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
苗代栗鼠
Risu Nawashiro

[ooc: That last Zankuuha was aimed upwards. xP]

Continuing his display of the Drunken Fist Style, he lazily moved his head to the side before quickly rolling to the side and jumping to his feet, wincing in irritation as he noticed that a small part of his hair had gotten caught in the blade's path.

"Baka, I'm a Performer! My good looks are half of the job!"

An idiotic grin on his face, his smile seemingly sparkled as he struck a pose. Snapping back into the mindset of combat, he picked up his flute from the ground. Though it had been damaged by Kamishiro's katana, the finger-holes closest to the mouthpiece were still intact, enough for him to perform a short series of notes before looking at his opponent, his grin now absent. The short measure reverberated throughout the ruins, though only one person had been targetted.

I didn't want to have to use this, but after what this brat did to my hair...

[Jutsu used:
• Mateki: Mugen Onsa [Demonic Flute: Illusion Tune Chains]
Official Description: Mateki : Mugen Onsa is a Genjutsu technique utilized by the Sound Shinobi Tayuya. To use this illusion she needs to enter her cursed seal level two form. When she plays the music for this illusion on her flute, her opponent's mind enters a barren wasteland. While in this illusion the Shinobi feels retrained by chains which bind the user as their skin and muscle begins to melt off their bones. Because they feel restrained in the illusion, they are retrained in real life as well.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: 4 posts]
[Attributes: • Musical Prodigy: Effectiveness of sound-based jutsu increased]
[CP: 70/200]

Atsuta

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ Ooc: Sorry about the huge delay. Had to do a lot of school related things and then.. well.. go back to school. xD ]

Maybe luck was on his side or maybe it wasn't. Regardless, the boy genius found himself with a fleeing opponent once more. He was pretty good at moving away, but Kamishiro was just as skilled at moving in. As soon as his feet hit the ground, he was already in pursuit of the enemy. His hand moved towards one another, and hand signs formed. As with before, he disappeared only to reappear behind his target in the guise of a tree. The roots would come out again, aiming to once more take hold of the boy. However, even once caught, Kamishiro wouldn't appear. Instead, he would also be caught. Beforehand, he positioned his katana over the opposite arm, barely touching. As the chains wrapped around him, he would twist the sword hands wrist in order to bring down the katana on his other one. The target arm went upwards to apply even more force. It would be enough to break the genjutsu and that was when Kamishiro would come out. This all took time though, and so he waited to see his opponents actions before acting out again.

Chakra :: 165/245

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 pm
((At 24 hours from the last post, I'm ending the fight by default. So... 2 am this morning. So... actually when I wake up tomorrow. You get the point.))  

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:13 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

((I'm assuming this is okay, Mrs. Muffins. If it isn't, this can be ignored. I hate to end it during such a big moment, but it's taken too long, I think.))

Breath looked. The dark haired boy's body became restrained, as a genjutsu took hold. The light haired one had stopped in mid charge after throwing out his genjutsu. No progress could be made. They may have been able to escape from each other's genjutsu, though the match was essentially at a close.

Breath crouched down, then dove forward, towards the middle of the match. He tucked over, then landed slightly off from them, skidding into the middle of them. "Stop." His voice was calm, but unwavering. He wasn't commanding them, rather he was stating it as a fact. "The match is completed.You can go to the hospital for your wounds, or you can train, and practice up for the next bout if you've made it." He stayed between them until they left, making sure nobody tried to throw in a last hit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image

The child would respond by cancelling his own genjutsu, causing his body to softly land behind his opponent. His eyes went to his shirt, which he would move to rip. With a ripped sleeve in hand, he would wrap his cut up. It was not anything serious, but it would have to be checked out eventually. However, he would simply back away from this area and train. This match went on for much longer than he would have liked. It should have ended sooner like he planned. The entire fight showed him just how flawed his plans were. His preferred future just got a bit further. Kamishiro would not even look to the two and instead would simply leave as if he were not just battling .Cool, calm, and collected, the boy left without a word.

[/Exit]

Acuroi

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

Satoshi stayed on he pillar as the Genin were stopped by Breath. He agreed with the cessation of the match but was hesitant to end it, looking to see if either of the Genin had something special to them. Satoshi had been watching carefully, seeing a match without much physical action. The genjutsu used was formidable and the way they both refused to give in, commendable. The instrumentalist had used a considerable amount of chakra, using various jutsu. He could tell that it was quick draining and if the fight had continued, Risu might have been close to being exhausted completely. Although Kamashiro used a minute amount of chakra, his attacks were less coordinated strategically and in practical. Satoshi looked to Mi to see if she had any qualms but still, she looked tired.
[You beat me to it, Breath. Due to superior jutsu use and tactical execution, I favor Risu. Although he should have posted more frequently.]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath watched Kamishiro politely leave. He didn't seem satisfied with the fight, and Breath could understand why. He was outgunned. Once the genin had left, Breath glanced at Risu, making sure he was okay. Breath glanced at Mi, nodded, then slowly walked up his pillar, taking his perch at the top once again. He said nothing, for the whole experience, letting the silence after the fight envelop the field.

[Kamishiro fought very nicely, especially with his limited jutsu, and had a lot more chakra left over. He also had a very distinct character when he fought, and I like that. RPing while fighting is awesome.
Risu improvised very well (I was impressed by the use of headbutt to break the Genjutsu). He was willing to lose his main weapon, his flute, and was able to fight regardless. He dominated the battlefield from beginning to end, and looked good doing it, despite what happened to his hair.

I vote Risu.]

((Unrelated note, but I think I should make it... Deadlock, include at least the name of the jutsu you're using at the bottom of the post when you use it, possibly with a description. It wasn't a problem, but it makes things more clear.))

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Atsuta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:57 am
User Image
苗代栗鼠
Risu Nawashiro

[ooc: Sorry, sorry, sorry, I've been so busy these past few days. My girlfriend and I have to move out of our apartment since the lease is up soon, so we've been hella busy trying to pack and all that. I'll be settled into the new place early next week, though. 3nodding ]

Watching as his adversary nonchalantly left the battlefield, Risu blinked as the tree that had grown to restrain him faded away. So, that move was Genjutsu all along...? Lifting his hand to touch the self-inflicted wound on his head, he winced a bit as he felt the sharp sting that the contact brought. Chuckling to himself as a bead of nervous sweat formed on his brow, he could only hope that it'd at least looked like he knew what he was doing when the young hellion smashed his skull against the tree's bark.

A wide, dim-witted grin on his face, he shook off the pain before slumping over onto a nearby tree trunk. His chakra had taken a decent loss; the Genin's remaining life-force now measuring at only about a quarter of its normal capacity, roughly. Though Risu Nawashiro was the eternal troublemaker, he was the type to learn from his mistakes, realizing that chakra output would be his next problem to work on. Had this truly been a life or death situation, such low amounts of energy would've likely acted as his downfall.

Noticing the two, much older shinobi that had been watching the fight, he turned to them, his signature grin still giving him the appearance of someone with half of his actual intelligence. He'd always been one to stir up trouble with his pranks, outbursts, and other miscellaneous acts of what some would call "immaturity". The truth was, the boy just didn't want to grow up.

Despite Risu's choice of words, he addressed the onlooking superiors with a light-hearted tone and a smile on his face.

"What do you two perverts think you're lookin' at?"

[Jutsu used:]
[CP:]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath smiled. This kid was gutsy. But immature. He'd learn. Breath considered teaching him right there. He could have already pounced onto him with over a hundred pounds of metal to his jaw. If he was one of those angry people, he might have done it too. But Breath was reserved.

"You got a nasty head wound." Breath answered his question. "You should have that looked at." The reply was simple and to the point. He didn't have a witty reply, so he sent the Genin away.

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi had stiffened up, her posture having been overly tensed during the entire match. Upon jumping down from her perch she nodded her agreement with both of the judges. She too felt that Risu had taken control of the match and had remained in control until the end. Before she could take a look at Kamishiro Yuu, to make sure he was not too injured he walked off. As much as it would really hurt those who lost it was also a way to let them know what needed to be worked on for the Chuunin exams that were fast approaching. Three of those who participated would be sent to take their exams, Mi satisfied with their performances. The winner of the overall match would become a Chuunin. It was something Mi had decided would be the perfect reward for the winner. Looking to Risu as he made a very out of place comment about their speculating his position, she looked to Breath and Satoshi. She didn't understand how that comment fit in with the situation. They hadn't done anything to be considered perverted and he hadn't done something that would illicit a perverted response from any of them. Her confusion was short lived, Breath cut through it with his instruction to have his Injury looked at. "You are hurt?" She moved a little closer to him, her gaze resting on said head wound. "I can look at it for you or you can go to the hospital." Mi said, giving him two options and being a little pushy about it. She wasn't going to let him just walk off without getting treated or promising to have it treated.

[[ Yup. Risu is the winner and while I'm at it , Inka wins the match vs Setsuna. In my next post i'll post the details of the final match. Should be fun. ]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
What will happen, will happen.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai stepped out of the underbrush and found himself at the fighting ground. He stared a bit then spotted the pillars everyone seemed to be sitting on while watching. He took a breath then shot upward from a stationary position, rising up over the pillar a few feet and landing on an empty one "Oooh...am I in time for some action?" he asked himself, staring around for some hint that something was going to happen.
{___ | |}
{OoC:Final match? Did Yokai come at the perfect time?! biggrin }

All you can do is stand and watch.
Watch me prove you wrong.
Watch me prove that I can stand above what you see.
Watch me.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 240 ~ AC: 2100 ~ Ryo: ~ 1200

After heading in the right direction and following a path with familiar surroundings. Setsuna spotted where the other had gone, up on a pillar. Deciding to mimic the other's actions, Setsuna jumped up onto a pillar near the one Setsuna was on. A match was going to happen soon, possibly the final one, hopefully it would be a good show.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out