Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:35 pm
"Whereas Taiki and Crystal can be so trusting that it often borders on full blown naivety," Kiriha commented in response to Gabumon's assessment of Shiro. "Well, even if it might be good for him to open up more to other people and digimon, I just hope for his sake that when the time comes he recognizes who the right kind of people and digimon are and doesn't decide to open up for all the wrong reasons. I'm sure with his experience he must realize that there are all sorts of digimon that would love to just take advantage of him for his power without any regard for him as an individual."

"In Crystal's defense, she has the intuitive ability to kind of sense atmospheric malevolence so she only extends her trust to people that 'feel right' to her," noted Zapmon. "She doesn't trust just anybody."

Yuki Agumon shook his head. "When you put it that way, she really does sound like some kind of wild animal."

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal sneezed. "Someone must be talking about me..."

*~*~*~*~*

"Anyway," Cutemon pulled his healing hands away from Shiro. "His wounds have been healed, but for some reason he's still unconscious."

"At least now his life shouldn't be in any immediate danger," Slashmon noted appreciatively.

Zapmon nodded. "It might make Crystal feel better to know that."

"Then someone should probably go tell her," noted Kiriha. "And I know just the man for the job." He gave Taiki a light shove in that direction. "She likes you so maybe she'll let you get close enough to actually talk to her."

"Huh?" Taiki spun around with a look of total confusion plastered on his face. "Wait, why me?"

"Because maybe she can trust you enough not to run away from you," Kiriha calmly shoved him again. "Now get going."

Zapmon looked between Gabumon, Patamon, and Tsukaimon. "I'm confused. Did Kiriha just help us along with our scheming?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:44 pm
Gabumon sighed "actually, i have a thought, it's probably more of a mental knock-out now, he'll wake up before too long."

Patamon looked to Kiriha and then to Tsukaimon in confusion "eh? matchmaking?"

Tsukaimon just chuckled and flapped his wings a bit "i guess he did, maybe unwittingly, that or he's as perceptive as we are unlike a certain gogglehead."

Gabumon snorted "all goggleheads are quite dense. doesn't help that Crystal's too darn shy relationship wise."

Dorulumon just chuckled ,and picked shiro up with his tail and decided to take him off to deeper in the ravine the other way "i'll bring him back, i'm just going to make sure he can wake up in privacy and not freak out too much with people hanging on him." he said, before padding off lightly, nodding in respect to the older dorulumon and all.

Gabumon just chuckled a bit "truthfully i think we'll have very interesting times in this world.. i can feel it."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:27 pm
Dorulumon quietly watched the younger iteration of his species make off with Shiro and thought it was probably for the best. From what he had seen of Shiro and Crystal's collective digimon, most of them were just way too noisy to give anyone any kind of peace of mind. He settled down to take a nap while the rest of them were standing around waiting for the younger Dorulumon to come back with Shiro when he was ready and for Taiki to presumably make it back with Crystal. That outcome was a little less certain.

"It's alright Taiki," Shoutmon eagerly ran to catch up with his general. "I'll go along with you."

"Hang on," Kiriha reflexively reached down and caught the red dragon by the tail. "It might be better to just kept him confront her on his own. We don't want to crowd her."

Shoutmon paused, yanking back his tail from Kiriha. "I hate to admit it, but you might be right about that." He turned back to Taiki. "We'll wait for you here so if you get into any trouble just yell and we'll come running."

Taiki sweatdropped. "Uh, I think it'll be alright, but still, why me? Don't you think it might be easier to just send one of her digimon to tell her about it?"

"Sorry Taiki, but I really think she'll be more comfortable with hearing it from you than any of us right now," Yuki Agumon noted apologetically.

"Alright, I guess," Taiki suspected that there was something going on without his knowledge, but since he couldn't figure out what it was, he decided he might as well go. Besides that, Crystal had already been gone for what felt like a fairly long time considering Cutemon's healing must have taken at least ten minutes or so. He wasn't sure it was such a good idea for her to be alone right now, considering everything they had been told in her absence. "I'll be back soon." He waved over his shoulder as he started to travel down the path formed by the ravine in the direction that Crystal had taken off in earlier.

As soon as Taiki was out of earshot Zapmon leered up at Kiriha. "What exactly are you playing at? I was sure you wanted Taiki for yourself."

"No," Kiriha stated firmly. "Just no. I might have wanted him as my subordinate, but that was it. Why did everyone get the wrong idea about that?"

"It might have had something to do with your methods of approaching him about it," suggested Nene.

"But you still knew that Crystal likes him," Zapmon persisted.

"Of course she would," Kiriha stated simply. "They're friends."

"That is not how you meant it!" Zapmon eyed him incredulously.

"There's no proof of that," Kiriha shrugged and settled with his back against the side of the ravine. "Now be quiet, you're giving me a headache."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:06 pm
Shiro had grunted a bit, starting to wake up as he opened an eye, blinking when he saw he was moving he blinked, and turned his head as he looked forward, seeing a tuft of orange mane fur he blinked a bit lightly" ghh... Dorulumon..?" the beast type digimon blinked, and turned a bit to let a golden eye look to the boy on top of him "ah... you've woke up." he said, lightly stopping and settling down, seeing he was far enough from the others, as Shiro got off Dorulumon and walked over to be in his vision "why am i away from the others?" Dorulumon sighed, shaking his head "i figured you needed some peace and quiet away from the others, given how.. annoyingly talkative they are." Shiro sweatdropped, sighing "mainly Zapmon is the annoying one." he responded, getting a chuckle while Dorulumon laid down a bit, lightly letting Shiro moved to lean against the beast-type digimon and look upwards in the ravine "did the others ask you to do this?" he shook his head lightly "i did this on my own.. you seem like an interesting General, to be sure." Shiro blinked, raising an eyebrow "General?" Dorulumon explained "from what i know, any humans in the digital world and have digivices are called generals, though i guess it could be a different name now, since the Bagra Empire is gone now." Shiro nodded lightly, sighing "I've heard Digi-destined, chosen child, tamer, so on, for humans with digimon partners, so this isn't new." of course the two continued to talk for a while actually getting used to each other and at ease.

Gabumon watched as Taiki and Dorulumon left their own ways, sighing and shook his head a bit while moving to sit down and try to meditate.

Tsukaimon just eyed Kiriha suspiciously "suuure. you just want to see him crash and burn in trying to woo crystal."

of course Patamon just whapped Tsukaimon upside the head with a wing and a hissed' shut up!' and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:21 pm
"Don't misjudge me," Kiriha mildly eyed Tsukaimon. "I'm not trying to see Taiki get himself hurt. And, quite frankly, he's been so clueless that it will probably backfire in the other direction if that girl ever does make a move, but I don't attribute the lack of progress to any perceived shyness. I think they're both just being overly practical, rational, and exceedingly selfless to the point that they care so much about helping others that they're forgetting that there's nothing wrong with stopping to help themselves every now and then. Not that I think there's any chance of either of them getting a signal across with all the stuff that is capable of distracting them, but it might help for them to be alone in a situation that doesn't involve being locked in the heat of battle."

Zapmon was actually banging her head against the side of the ravine. "Why do you have to take such a roundabout approach to being nice?"

"Who said I was being nice?" Kiriha smirked at her. "I'm just curious to see what will happen."

"What are you guys even talking about?" Akari finally decided to join in the conversation. "Taiki knows Crystal already has someone she likes so he wouldn't try anything."

Kiriha simply shook his head at her. "Have you really not been paying attention? The person she likes is Taiki."

"Wait, what?" Akari stopped and stared at him. "Are you serious?" And, in the next instant she had bolted down the path after Taiki. "Taiki, wait up! I'm coming with you!"

"Well, so much for giving them a chance to be alone in a non-combative environment," Yuki Agumon remarked with a shrug. "Although, I suppose this will make it a little less awkward for the both of them."

*~*~*~*~*

Taiki came to a grinding halt when he heard Akari calling after him. Alright, so he didn't have to give Crystal the news about Shiro's recovery all by himself. Then why did he suddenly feel even more nervous?

"You shouldn't have to go by yourself," Akari told him by way of explanation, not that the situation really necessitated an explanation since Taiki had been reluctant to go by himself from the start.

"Did I do something to make you angry?" Taiki didn't notice any visible signs that Akari was mad at him, but something in her demeanor made him feel that she was.

"Don't be silly," Akari denied it. "I just thought I should keep you company."

The way she latched onto his arm told him otherwise. Akari was definitely mad about something.

It didn't take long for them to reach the end of the path. When Taiki didn't see Crystal immediately ahead of them, he reflexively looked up because there was nowhere else she could have gone. And, sure enough, she had herself wedged between the side walls of the ravine looking right at home like she would have been on the branch of a big old tree.

"Cutemon finished healing Shiro," Taiki called up to her, trying to keep his composure even with the life threatening atmosphere he felt from standing there with Akari. "He's going to be alright."

"I already knew he would be," Crystal called down from her perch. "Of course, that still won't fix the psychological damage and, in a lot of ways, that's really the bigger problem."

"Is that why you've been hiding from everyone?" Akari called up to her, trying to keep herself neutral until she spotted any evidence that what Kiriha and the others had been talking about could have been true.

"I'm not hiding," Crystal protested. "I'm reclining in an underground cavern to meditate the stress away so I don't accidentally hurt anyone else."

"Sounds a lot like hiding to me," Akari persisted. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Aside from the fact that I lost my temper and almost killed one of my best friends by my own hand, yeah, I guess I'm doing okay," Crystal answered truthfully. "I mean, I knew it wouldn't kill him because he's strong enough to take it, but I still hurt him and that's really just as bad."

"Hey," Akari called up to her. "If you hadn't of done it, I was going to. What he said back there really was amazingly idiotic."

"Thanks, but even though it's true, I can't really think of it as an excuse," Crystal responded. "And I shouldn't have abused my strength like that."

"So you can just apologize to him when he wakes up," Taiki told her. "You feel sorry about it, so all you have to do is be honest and let him forgive you for it."

"Honestly, I'm not sure he will," Crystal dropped down from where she was wedged between the side walls of the ravine and landed lightly in front of the both of them. "I really crossed the line that time. And it's not the first time I've lashed out at him. Actually, he seems to be gifted with an innate talent for genuinely pissing me off about stuff like that and I really wish he wasn't because I don't like getting angry like that."

"Then maybe you should start by forgiving yourself," Taiki suggested. "You know what you did was wrong and you want to make it right, but letting your feelings of guilt way you down isn't going to get you anywhere."

"When you're right, you're right," Crystal smiled and shook her head. "And I've been down that road so many times you'd think I should recognize the warning signs by now." She scratched behind her ear. "Anyway, we should probably start heading back, right? I kind of lost track of time while I was up there so I have no idea how long I've been gone."

"Well, I can't really blame you from wanting to get away from the chronic matchmakers," noted Akari. "Don't they know when to stop?"

"No," Crystal stated automatically. "As far as I know, Zapmon was born without a sense of tact and she has no respect for my personal privacy. I'm sorry you guys have had to put up with her." She sighed and shook her head. "I didn't mind it so much when I was more introverted, but now that I can more or less express what I want for myself I really don't need her to be overriding my mental filters at every opportunity. All it does is complicate things."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:03 pm
Shiro just slowly got up, idly testing his body by doing a few punches and lightly doing a few backflips, before landing on his butt after three and slipping "itai!" he said, wincing "drat.. well, least i don't hurt much from the battle.." Dorulumon nodded lightly "that is good to hear, but i have to ask.. why do you fight?" Shiro blinked, looking up lightly "eh? why do i fight?" Dorulumon nodded lightly "yeah.. from what i heard and saw.. you seem to charge into battle recklessly, and only call for your allies help to help them if you're busy. so i was just curious on what you fight for." Shiro just looked upwards, thinking lightly as he frowned "honestly... i don't know anymore, it was originally to stop Warmon, the one who caused Crystal, Jake, and myself nothing but untold hell, from ever doing it to others, but now that he's gone and purified into my two latest digimon partners... i guess aside from protecting those i call my friends i've got nothing for a real reason." Dorulumon just tilted his head lightly "hmmh.. why not take your time to think on it while you and your group travel, and come back when you're able to answer?" Shiro blinked, now remembering what initially they came for "oh! that's right.. i was going to ask if you wanted to join us?" Dorulumon pondered it, before shaking his head "i'm pretty much needed here, besides, why were you going to ask that? don't you have another Dorulumon in your group?" Shiro sighed, shaking his head "actually that Dorulumon is Taiki's friend and ally, in essence i'm wanting to build a strong digimon team similar to him and Crystal so i can learn more about Digi-Xros and how it works." Dorulumon chuckled lightly "i see.. and what intrigued you about me?" Shiro smiled a bit "well, beast types are fun to be around, even if they're more level headed and cool than my favorite type of digimon, dragon types." Dorulumon nodded lightly "hmmh.. well, if your friends won't mind me joining then i have no problems with it, could be more interesting than just drilling all day."

Tsukaimon just shrugged lightly in his own way before moving to get on Gabumon's head "hello minion~"

Gabumon sweatdropped, looking up to the black batpig "i'm not your minion."

Patamon just shook his head lightly "oh boy..." he looked over to the way shiro went, and started to see two shillouettes coming closer.

Gabumon looked over the other way, and flicked his ears "hmmh.. hope things go well..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 am
"By the way Akari," Taiki was still somewhat confused by the fact that Akari had decided to tag along with him. Especially since she hadn't shown any interest in accompanying him when Kiriha had initially pushed him into going to look for Crystal. He wondered what had changed in the few minutes it had taken for her to decide she had to chase after him. "What was it that those guys were talking about after I left? I mean, I'm sure they were still talking about me because they haven't stopped since they got here, but what did they say to get you so worked up before?"

"It was nothing," Akari tried to cover it up. "I just overreacted was all."

"But you wouldn't overreact for no reason," Taiki persisted. "They must have said or done something to upset you."

"Have you stopped to think that maybe I just wanted to get away from all the mindless chatter?" Akari countered. "Honestly, I don't know how Dorulumon can sleep through it."

Taiki quirked an eyebrow. "If that was the real reason, then why did it seem like you were mad at me?"

"And I told you I'm not mad," Akari reminded him.

"That's what you said," Taiki agreed, "but you were still acting angry. You don't think I wouldn't recognize something like that, right?"

"Fine, I was angry, but it was stupid," Akari admitted. "I shouldn't have let what Kiriha said back there get to me. I mean, it probably isn't even true."

"Wait, Kiriha said something?" Taiki was becoming even more confused because he would have thought it had been one of the excessively mouthy digimon that had set her off. "What did he say?"

"Well, Crystal and Shiro's digimon were all trying to set you up with Crystal and then when I said you are too noble to try anything with a girl who already likes someone Kiriha said that she likes you," Akari explained. "Pretty ridiculous, right? I shouldn't have even listened to him."

Crystal, who had already been trailing behind them, just stopped in her tracks. At least the digimon were vague enough not to actually spell it out for anyone. "It's not as ridiculous as it sounds," Crystal murmured under her breath. Really, the only thing that was ridiculous was that she thought she could keep it a secret with so many gossip fiends roaming around.

Needless to say, both Taiki and Akari had quickly noticed when Crystal was no longer keeping up with them. And, by that point, Akari definitely didn't need for Kiriha to spell it out for her again.

"Wait, you mean it's true?" Akari was torn between surprise and incredulity.

"And this is why I didn't say anything," Crystal responded apprehensively. "I really don't want to butt heads with anyone about this."

Well, this was all beginning to make a lot of sense to Taiki. So, the reason Akari got mad at him was on account of the fact that another girl happens to like him. Somehow, he got the impression that he should have spotted that sooner.

"So wait," Akari looked back at Crystal. "You like him, but you aren't going to do anything about it?"

"Why should I?" Crystal answered with a question. "He's a wonderful human being with a great personality and it just happens that he's also kind of cute, but honestly, I'm fortunate just to have him for a friend. Quite frankly, there aren't enough people like him in the world and I feel lucky just by having him in my life at all. Of course I like him. How could I not?"

"Crystal, I didn't mean..." Akari started apologetically.

"It's okay," Crystal started toward them again. "It was bound to come out sooner or later since my partner can't seem to keep her mouth shut and it's been rubbing off on most of mine and Shiro's digimon. It's more surprising that I made it this long without being completely figured out."

And then, just to compound Taiki and Akari's confusion, Crystal grinned and grabbed them both around the shoulders to drag them into a group hug. "I'm crazy, but I try to avoid getting caught up in love triangles."

Then she let go of them and started back toward the rest of the group with the two of them staring after her.

"What just happened?" Taiki was beginning to lose his grasp on the situation again already.

Akari was just as baffled by Crystal's behavior. "It sounded to me like she was being completely honest. And then she hugged us."

"She seemed happy," observed Taiki.

"I suppose getting that all off her chest must have made her feel better," Akari was going to have a tough time figuring that one out. "And I never expected that she would have such a high opinion of you."

"I really wasn't expecting it either," Taiki admitted. Not that he didn't find it flattering. It was actually kind of nice. And it wasn't like she was trying to force anything on him. All she had done was told them the truth. And, in doing so, it seemed that a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"I guess we can try to figure this all out later," Akari started dragging Taiki back toward the rest of the group since it seemed like he had gotten lost in his own thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:47 am
Shiro walked along with the younger Dorulumon, lightly looking upwards and keeping himself quiet, figuring that he didn't want idle chatter like the rest of his digimon, which he intended to find an off button for all three of them as he dug out his D-Scanner, blinking when he saw the screen grey and not even looking slightly powered ~eh? why is the D-Scanner off?~ he thought, lightly clicking a few buttons and frowning when nothing was coming up, he began checking his other digivices, and seeing them all dead except the Xros Loader he twitched an eyebrow ~even my digivices are betraying me, then again i guess i deserve it for my idiocy.~ he thought, lowering his head, and putting the items away, and instead put the purple and red flame patterned Xros Loader in a wrist pouch made for it that he traced and all in similar colors ~if the spirits are telling me to bite off until i can get my act together then so be it, let them do what they want.~

Gabumon just nodded seeing crystal and the others were returning as he looked the direction Patamon was looking to see Shiro and Dorulumon coming back as well "doing alright Shiro?"

Shiro just nodded "yeah, thanks for healing me again, Cutemon." he said, smiling a bit.

both Patamon and Tsukaimon blinked at the smile, before narrowing their eyes ~something's up... that smile's about as fake as Kiriha's reasons to trying and push Crystal and Taiki together!~

Gabumon merely nodded, not going to call his partner on the fake smile ~he needs his space right now, so no calling him on any of his oddities.~

the younger Dorulumon just sighed a bit "i hope you guys don't mind, but i'll be joining with Shiro here to keep an eye on him, he seems like an interesting character."

Patamon nodded, smiling lightly "cool! another friend!"

Tsukaimon just rolled his eyes at his lighter counterpart "another minion is like it."

the younger Dorulumon just looked at Shiro lightly "how do you manage to handle that one in particular?"

Shiro grumbled a bit and glared at Tsukaimon, a flash from his eyes made the batpig flinch and remember that Shiro was still not exactly trusting him and Patamon just yet, and quieted down some.

Gabumon looked to the tunnel "so all we need to do is get out of here and move on then, unless we're all growing attached to this ravine, i don't know about you guys, but i got a bone to pick with that Digmon that put us down here."

Patamon just groaned "can we do without causing even more of a ruckus?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:35 am
Dorulumon quietly opened one eye to glance at the younger one so he wouldn't have to get up just yet. It really wasn't much of a surprise for him that they would both turn out to be total pushovers for softhearted humans with poor survival reflexes. He cast his gaze over to Taiki. Well, at least he seemed to be getting better at it.

"Well, the fastest way out of here would probably be to just fly back up," Crystal pointed out as she got closer. "Of course, that means that most of our digimon should be getting back in the Xros Loaders so they don't weigh down the winged ones quite so much."

So saying, she gathered Slashmon and Yuki Agumon back into her own Xros Loader, leaving Zapmon to do what she wanted since she was such a lightweight anyway. The small dragon decided to flee inside of the Xros Loader anyway just in case Crystal was still feeling annoyed about the whole matchmaking fiasco. Although, for some strange reason, Crystal didn't seem to be upset anymore. Well, that was interesting. Zapmon wondered what had happened while Crystal was alone with Taiki and Akari. And that was all the more reason why it was safer for her to be inside of the Xros Loader since it kept her from pestering them to satisfying her curiosity.

"Reload, Gryphomon!" Crystal materialized her own winged digimon from her Xros Loader so Sparrowmon and Metal Greymon wouldn't have to do all the heavy lifting for them. She also had Thunderbirmon and Hououmon, but just because the ravine was wide enough for Metal Greymon to fit inside of didn't mean there was enough room for the huge phoenix and really, once the rest of the digimon were loader into the Xros Loaders, there were only really seven of them that needed to be flown out of there.

Of course, before they flew themselves out of the ravine, there was still one more thing that had to be taken care of.

"Hey Shiro," Crystal was genuinely apologetic. "I'm sorry about before. I shouldn't have lost control like that."

Then she pulled herself onto Gryphomon's back. As could be expected, Zenjirou immediately attached to Nene with an emphasis on hiding his face against her back to keep himself from looking down. Akari followed suit, but only because she felt that Sparrowmon would be providing the least turbulent aerial transportation. Taiki had already decided that he was going to ride with Kiriha because he kind of wanted to have a word with him about that whole viciously evil little set-up he had been shoved into back there. Didn't he know that girls get scary when they're angry?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:47 am
Shiro had decided to bunk with crystal, not wanting to piss off Kiriha and such while taiki confronted him, and just nodded to her as he stretched a bit, calling his own digimon into the Xros Loader "it's alright Crystal, i'm not mad, and Cutemon handled the damage done from the shaking." he said, lightly shaking his head" i probably deserve it anyway, given i don't know what to fight for anymore."

Gabumon spoke up from the Xros Loader "you didn't have a reason to fight Duskmon?"

Shiro shook his head "not really, aside from defending myself since he seemed to be targeting me quite singularly."

Patamon spoke up next "well, why not get a girl and then defend her?"

Shiro of course just blushed in embarrassment "Patamon~! don't you start that again!"

Tsukaimon of course had to be blunt about it "are you gay?"

Shiro just facevaulted on gryphomon, before twitching an eyebrow while growing an anger vein ~those two are going to be the death of me, not my own habits, they are.~

Dorulumon just sighed inside the Xros Loader, apparently starting to regret deciding to join the others, if he was going to have to deal with this.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:58 pm
Once everyone was properly situated they were able to begin their ascent back to the uppermost level of the underground village so they could be on their way. Personally, Crystal had her mind set on paying a visit to the hot spring resort so she could take that bath she had been craving since her second or third close encounter with all that dirt.

"Say, anyone else want to go wash up at the hot spring resort?" she decided she might as well extend the rest of them an invitation so long as she was thinking about going there anyway.

"Does that mean we get to have dinner at Digitamamon's restaurant?" inquired Zapmon from inside her Xros Loader.

"I'd settle for a bowl of ramen from Bakumon's noodle cart," chimed in Monodramon.

"I wonder if the Burgemon have come up with any tasty new recipes since we've been gone," added Ryuudamon.

Shoutmon emerged from Taiki's Xros Loader so that he was hanging over his shoulder. "What do you say Taiki? Can we go grab a bite to eat with them?"

"I don't see why not," Taiki sweatdropped at how quickly the digimon were jumping on the bandwagon at the mention of food.

"I guess we could stand to stop off for a bite to eat," noted Kiriha. "I'm sure my digimon must be pretty hungry too."

There was an immediate chorus of cheering from his Xros Loader, mostly coming from Dracomon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:01 pm
Shiro just nodded lightly "hot springs sounds like a good idea to me." he said, chuckling a bit when he heard the cheer coming from his Xros loader as well as a 'why me' from Dorulumon in the background.

Patamon just spoke up from the Xros Loader "good thing Guilmon isn't with us, otherwise the various restaurants that have bread of some type will wonder where all their bread went."

Tsukaimon just snorted "at least Crystal can now use Zapmon's off button."

Gabumon just glared at Tsukaimon "i wish -you- had an off button right now."

Dorulumon just stared at them in the background and turned his head to resume sleeping.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:05 pm
And so, they departed from the underground village and headed off to find the hot spring resort which was still, unremarkably, a floating island hovering over an enormous lake in the middle of an enclosed valley populated with various avian, dinosaur, and dragon species of digimon. And, of course, the geothermal energy that heated all the water on the floating island was still provided by the presence of Volcdramon at the island's core.

As soon as they touched down at the resort the likes of Zapmon, Raptordramon, the Fan Beemonz, Monodramon, Ryuudamon, Yuki Agumon and Dorumon all materialized from Crystal's Xros Loader to raid the snack vendors. The same could be said of Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Starmon, and the Pickmonz all making a sudden appearance from Taiki's Xros Loader to join in the feasting. Knightmon and the Pawn Chessmonz were somewhat more modest in their departure in so far as they were able to refrain from simply making a mad dash for the nearest food stall. Dracomon showed just a little more restraint than that and waited until Kiriha had climbed down off of Metal Greymon before he actually materialized to set out in search of a bite to eat.

"On the bright side, at least it won't be so crowded in the onsen," noted Zenjirou.

"Even so," Nene pried him off of her now that their feet were back on solid ground. "You boys still have to bathe by yourselves."

"And we should probably get going while the digimon are busy eating so we can actually enjoy ourselves without having to listen to all that crazy gossip," noted Akari.

"I couldn't have put it better myself," Crystal agreed.

And, with that, the three girls ditched the boys to find their own way to the onsen.

"It's nice that they all get along so well," Zenjirou pouted dramatically, "but do they really have to tease us about it?"

Taiki chuckled. "Come on Zenjirou, it's not so bad."

"Anyway, without all those mouthy little digimon around, maybe there will be time to have a little more civilized conversation," added Kiriha. He honestly had no interest in spying on the girls in the onsen. The whole idea was just childish and would most likely result in somebody getting hit. And why would he even want to bother with that when it was those girls. Besides, all of them were, to at least some degree, more interested in Taiki, assuming they were interested in guys at all. And the jury was still out about Nene.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:44 pm
Shiro had silently slipped off the ride he had with Crystal, having only talked minorly and such, he hit a button on the Xros Loader and let out his own digimon, which went off to do their own thing as Shiro sighed "sounds like a good idea, hitting the onsen." he said lightly, thinking to himself while he headed in that direction as he heard the rule of boys bathing alone, he shrugged, given he was more of a gentleman than the others, and had no honest reason to try and be a pervert, plus crystal would kill him if he tried anything like that.

Gabumon meanwhile was sitting down at one of the burgemon joints and ordered a bacon cheeseburger and some fries, when he hears something about 'guilmon bread' in the back, and groaned facepalming with a clawed hand "oh no... it can't be."

Patamon and tsukaimon themselves got something to eat with Zapmon for Pizza, while Dorulumon just went to find a nice meadow to sleep and relax in.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:33 pm
To clarify, Crystal wouldn't have actually killed Shiro for trying to be a pervert, but she definitely would have flung him back over the dividing wall if he did try to sneak into the girl's bath. But, as it was, the girls had made it into the onsen without incident and were enjoying a nice soak while chatting among themselves about nothing in particular. It was nice to just kick back, relax, and indulge in a little normal human socialization every once in awhile. Especially since they had no real fear of any of the boys making it into the girl's bath given that the Monitamon were posted at the main entrance and along the top of the dividing wall to stand guard.

Bastemon was curled up on a cozy, heated rock basking in the nice warm steam, but if anyone had tried to coax her into the water, it would have ended badly for them.

*~*~*~*~*

That, of course, didn't stop Zenjirou from attempting to climb up the dividing while until he suddenly remember that he was afraid of heights and promptly fell down into the water making a good sized splash. Kiriha leaned back, simply shaking his head at the hopeless idiot before glancing between Taiki and Shiro, although at the moment he was rather more curious about Shiro considering during their earlier encounter the other boy had spent most of his time unconscious.

"So, how long have you and Crystal known each other? It seems like the two of you probably go back quite a ways," Kiriha decided to try kicking off some light conversation. Listening to the gossip of all those chatty digimon didn't paint a very clear history for either of them. Kiriha wasn't going to pry about any of the particulars, but he was curious to hear what Shiro had to say about it for himself. And he couldn't really initiate any meaningful discussion with Taiki because the goggle head had lapsed into a quiet state of self contemplation trying to sort out everything that had happened back in that underground village. The entirety of their discussion during the flight over to the resort could be summarized as Taiki essentially whining at him about how it wasn't funny for Kiriha to set him up like that to which Kiriha had simply responded that Taiki should just get over it because being popular with the girls was something he had brought upon himself. That seemed to bewilder him into silence and Kiriha hadn't heard another complaint from him since.

*~*~*~*~*

And, of course, Zapmon had slipped into Digitamamon's restaurant to procure the aforementioned pizza. Raptordramon had also entered the restaurant, but his appetite called more for enormous slabs of meat on a bone to chomp on. Shoutmon and his entourage were pretty much stuffing their faces with anything and everything they could get their hands, to the point that they were blatantly overeating and no one tried to stop them, not even Digitamamon, on the assumption that they could afford to pay for it.

Most of the other digimon were content with grabbing a bowl of ramen and eating out by the Depthmon fountain in the courtyard. Then there were the few, like Ryuudamon and Yuki Agumon who thought they would prefer to have a burger only to discover that all the buns had apparently gone missing. As such, they made their way over to Gabumon.

"We'd better catch him before he gets into anything else," suggested Yuki Agumon.

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff