Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:54 pm
"I think I saw some in the cabinet near the sink." She called to Adrian from the common room, setting Calista down on the couch while she went to start the dvd player and find a movie that was closest to the appropriate age for Calista to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm
"Looks like we've got your basic butter, butter 'lite' which is always too bland, and your basic butter supreme. Other options include a little chocolate sauce or cinnamon upon completion if you want more sweet than salty." Adrian said coming back out holding up three different bags of popcorn.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:40 pm
"Let's go with the old classic of basic butter." Amaya told him as she pulled out some old Disney movie.

((Brain=Dead))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:56 pm
((Well, I had a slight idea for Adrian's fight if you wanted to timeskip...And I am pondering making it his first death match...))

"We should have movie nights like this more often." Adrian said stretching as the credits rolled some time later. "Definitely helps break up the doom and gloom around here." he said going for the popcorn bowl, his hand groping around a bit only to find kernels. "Of course, a double batch would be in order as well."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:04 pm
((Mmkay.))

Amaya only nodded in silence, lifting up a sleeping Calista and bringing her into her room to lay her down in the bed before she returned. "Movie nights are fine with me." She told Adrian once she sat back on the couch.

Later that night Sikes had returned and had a guard take Calista back to his home. "Don't forget kid, you've got a match tomorrow night. And you better be ready for it." Sikes told Adrian with a grin before he left as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:12 pm
"Man that guy's good at ruining the mood." Adrian said once Sikes left. "It's hard to do that after watching a Disney movie, much less Aladdin, one of my favorites mind you, but he somehow manages to succeed. That takes talent the likes of which no man should be blessed with."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:36 pm
"Some people are born with it." Amaya said with a slight shrug. She was used to it, but it seemed Sikes's talent still surprised Adrian at times. "You should rest up, sounded like Sikes has something new in mind." She warned him before disappearing into her own room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:38 pm
"Yeah, you're right....G'night." Adrian said as he got up to finally test out his own bed for the night.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:43 pm
((Alright here we go timeskip))

The next night Amaya was in the arena standing next to Sikes as she waited for Adrian to show up. She didn't have a match that night but she was concerned about Adrian's match. "You really going to make him do this?" She asked quietly, still looking straight ahead instead of at Sikes.

A chuckle escaped Sikes's lips as he head Amaya's question. "You were hoping after this long I'd just keep him on the easy s**t? He needs a new challenge, and he needs to get the damn thing over with." Sikes told her, now grinning a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:49 pm
Adrian sighed as he stepped into the ring. "Showtime..." he muttered to himself, heart pounding and trying not to shiver and shake too much. He was honestly scared he was going to die but tried to shake his thoughts away. He looked to the opposite end of the arena and could start to see his opponent. He looked like a giant hulking lizard with wings like a dragon, and wouldn't be surprised if the brute could breathe fire too.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:42 pm
Lifting a small microphone to his mouth, Sikes watched Adrian enter the ring. "By the way kid, this match is a fight to the death. Either kill him or I'll have Amaya come drag your corpse out of there when it's over." He said, knowing his voice would come through Adrian's collar.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 pm
Adrian flinched and froze up for a few moments. He probably would have been better off not knowing that part. "Guess I'll get to practice that move after all...." he muttered as he got in fighting stance as his opponent came out. He had to admit, he didn't look quite so big when he was on the other side of the arena....

The lizard man sneered down at Adrian. To him this looked like an easy victory. "I'm going to enjoy clipping your wings...." he hissed before the match began, a quick claw thrusting towards Adrian and sending him flying back.

((I've never been terribly good at combat between my own characters, so I apologize if these things seem too long, short, or just poorly broken up. sweatdrop ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:58 pm
((That's fine. I suck at it, so no pressure))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:07 pm
"That could have gone better...." Adrian groaned as he picked himself up off the ground after getting slammed into the wall before he quickly took to the air. The lizard was big and strong, but hopefully he wasn't terribly quick.

The lizard spread his own leathery wings and went up after Adrian, making a grab for his leg, but he zipped out of the way just in time.

Darting around behind him, Adrian launched a claw at the lizard man's back, but found the scales much harder than he was expecting and couldn't draw any blood. "s**t!" he cried just before he got punched away, the lizard following it up by launching slamming his foot into his back and slamming Adrian down towards the ground.

((I hate leaving mid-battle, but I gotta head to math class.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm
As Adrian tried to pick himself back up, the lizard man landed squarely on his back as he cried out in pain. He was getting utterly thrashed and he barely had any cuts to draw blood from.

"I hope your owner threw you in here with a bet placed against you, because you're not leaving here alive!" the lizard man cried as he whipped his long lizard tail around and sent Adrian flying across the arena once more.

Adrian caught himself and skidded to a stop, drawing what he could from his cuts and sending them as needles toward the lizard, though they barely scratched him. As his opponent grew closer, his eyes quickly darted around, looking for some weak spot. If he could get a few needles under the scales, maybe he'd have a chance, but he didn't have enough blood to work with. This guy was doing more blunt and internal damage than scratching and slicing which usually worked in his favor. He could feel his heart beating uncontrollably, scared that he was really going to die. But...he couldn't die. Amaya had lost enough friends in this place, he told her that wouldn't happen to him. And then a strange sort of epiphany seemed to come to him. No matter what they looked like, as long as they were relatively human, the heart was bound to be in the same place. He could almost visualize the lizard man's heart beating, and the entire system of veins running through him as he stalked closer with a bloodthirsty grin plastered on his face. Panting heavily, Adrian slowly raised a hand toward the lizard, praying this would work.

The lizard man suddenly stopped in his tracks, completely frozen in place. He stayed like that for a few moments before bulges began to form over his entire body. They were small at first, but they quickly grew bigger until Adrian finally made a fist with his hand, the lizard man suddenly erupting with great spikes of blood, turning him into a pile of harmless chunks and a bloody spray.

Adrian was still panting heavily, and now his whole body was covered in blood and shivering as he stared at his opponent's remains in horror. 'Did I....did I do that....?' he thought, eyes fixed on the lifeless expression still plastered on part of the lizard's head. He felt like he did after his very first match, only a thousand times worse.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff