Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image
ˡᵉᵉᵃᶰᶰ ʰˑ ᵇᵒᵉʳᶰᵉʳ
"Oh. Okay. Good." Now that the immediate danger had passed, LeeAnn had reverted to astate of sleepy half-awareness. She took care the small arachnid, setting him outside by way of the window, then fixed herself a cup of warm cocoa, dropping in some peppermint and cinnamon to add flavor. "What time is it?" she asked once she had woken up some more, although she was already looking at the clock. "Oh heavens, we're late. We'er LATE!" she yelled, finally fully awake. LeeAnn promptly hopped onto the bed on which all the other girls were piled, and started jumping in large leaps, making everything lift in the air a few inches. "WE ARE LATE! WAKE UP OR YOU WILL BE ABANDONED TO STALE MUFFINS AND BAD COFFEE WHILE HAVE FUN SNOWBOARDING!" she practiccaly screamed. Sugar made her go a bit wild.....even if she'd only had the one peppermint that morning.

̅M̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅v̅̅e̅̅r̅̅s̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅p̅̅e̅̅r̅̅f̅̅e̅̅c̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅l̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅v̅̅o̅̅l̅̅v̅̅e̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅k̅̅i̅̅p̅̅p̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅r̅̅o̅̅u̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅f̅̅o̅̅r̅̅e̅̅s̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅b̅̅u̅̅n̅̅c̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅c̅̅a̅̅l̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅i̅̅m̅̅a̅̅l̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅h̅̅i̅̅l̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅o̅̅l̅̅d̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅s̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅E̅̅p̅̅i̅̅c̅̅n̅̅e̅̅s̅̅s̅̅. ̅

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm
Xavier chuckled "Your getting better at getting out of those" he said as he scratched his head. He looked very tired he wiped his eyes and looked around the room "What Time is it?" he asked his friends  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 pm
[[Remember guys not everyone is on. Well at least not all the girls are on.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm
yum_wasabipie
[{Yeah. I just had to do that......well, now it really is night time for me. Hugs and Kisses, don't leave me behind!}]
yum_wasabipie

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 pm
A muffled voice emitted from the lump on Ren's bed. He was probably the sleeper who moved around most in his slumber, the tousled sheets of cotton white almost making a sort of cave in which Ren slept in. The constant prodding and yelling had awoken the sleeping Ren who had moved slightly in response to Adrian. He had heard Justin, Xavier, and then Mike respectively before being the last one to actually rise from his sleep, his blonde hair naturally a mess and his eyes sleepy looking from having watched Adrian play his video game last night.

Finally he cleared his throat and rolled out of bed, now towering over Adrian. "Time for you to hurry your a** up," in response to Xavier as he immediately sauntered to the bathroom, a toothbrush already in his mouth as he scrambled to put on pants. Ren tried to fix his manic hair that curled up but only managed to make it look messy. "What the heck happened to the alarm? I thought someone turned it on," he murmured as he slipped on some shoes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm
"Oh good your up." Adrian said happily as he watched him rush over to the bathroom. "The alarm? It went off when it did, but none of you got up! I tried to wake you all up, but the only reply I got back was from Mike hitting me with a pillow. I thought a little more sleep would be good for you guys, but I list track of time! I'm sorry!" Adrian exclaimed, now saying it was his fault they were running late.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm
The snow was fresh and ready to be conquered. So far Rose was the only one that was on the black diamond called " Hells highway." With all the drop offs, steep hills and ramps the name suited it just fine.Rose had boarded the earliest bus even before any of her friends were up,though she did leave a nice little stickie note saying where she was gonna be. It's a thing with snowboarders to get up early as can be since they wanted to be the first ones to shred the new snow. She was currently crouched at the starting point just observing the view she had from her postion. Reaching up, Rose pulled her goggles over her eyes and stood up, turning side-ways so her board began to move slowly. Taking a deep breath she took the plunge. The cold air whipped violently at her hair as she hit another drop off and yet another ramp. For a soft spoken girl her experience with a board said something else about her nature.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:49 am
((eh Luthien I do hope that is just a dream that Rose is haveing, because no one has left the Hotel where the bus is that is to take them all to the mountains. o.o ))  

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 am
(( she left early, its a thing with us snowboarders to leave early as can be since we want to get a nice run before the resort gets packed))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:22 am
User Image
Jenny watched as everyone woke up, she smiled and helped gather their things around the room. "I will rush down to the bus and let him know we're coming, I will carry what I can." Jenny picked up her bags including what else she could carry as she left their room and took the elevator to the hotel lobby. There a nice concierge offered to give her a luggage rack, after she had put their bags at the bus stop she told the concierge which room it was.

Jenny rushed upstairs to meet the gentleman and walked back into the room, "Alright girls put your bags on the trolley and let's go!" after they were all on the girls followed the man downstairs and piled into the bus. She smiled as she made note that everyone was there, "Thanks Goodness. We all made it." she smiled.

[[I hope you don't mind that I pushed the girls on, I wanted to get this story going.]]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:38 am
(( no problem =) ))

Star sat down in a seat and sighed happily and excitedly at the same time. She could not wait to get to the mountain and admire the view. "This is so exciteing." Star said, her tone sounding very excited.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 pm
(so that means the guys can move along too then.)

It didn't take too long to get all the guys packed up and ready, being that they don't take as long to do things like they're hair and so on. They actually just made it to the bus on time, Adrian taking a seat with his backpack of games and his suitcase in the travel compartment. He was going old school today, playing some Final Fantasy on his Gameboy Advanced SP. His eyes were starting to fail him though, having stayed up all night before. He actually dozed off a bit while playing!

(Have you ever done that? Dozed off while playing a game. I've done that multiple times. My favorite time was when my friends were over and I was playing pokemon on my DS and I fell asleep for like five minutes, woke up, and just started playing again like nothing happened. Good times, good times)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 pm
Xavier sat in a seat behind Adrian he took out his ipod and started to listen to music. He never went anywhere without his music it wasnt him if he didnt have them. "This is gonna be fun" he said even though he couldnt hear his own voice cause of the music in his ears  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:58 pm
Justin sat down in his seat on the bus,he was still drowsy so he put his earbuds in and leaned against the buses wall.  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:14 pm
Mike stepped onto the bus, his guitar still on his back, in its case. he chuckled a little, only able to hear the other guys because only one of his earbuds wwas in his ears. now that he'd fully woken up, he was a little calmer, and quieter. he sat down, putting the guitar next to him, and glanced over to the guys. "this is gonna be sweet." he gave a small smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff