Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Workshop - FEARhealing Tools [Laundry, page 4!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:24 am
prolixity

User Image Pepin was truly impressed by all those teeth and in fact wished she had a set of chompers that terrifying. "Oh boil oh boil oh boil would I!" The ghoul was throbbing with excitement now. "I like keeping the arcade here really dark. Makes the flashy screens all the more neat-o."

Wringing out the linen now she handed it off to Nahm. "Yea actually I don't do it often. That's why this is so fun, clicking and dragging icons is just so booooring." A clawed hand of hers rolled lazily to express her overwhelming joy of easy 3-click access interfaces. The tangible world was just too interesting not to enjoy.

((bedtiiiime))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:30 am
"Would it be easier for you to hang things, or would you like me to? Either way is good with me, I don't want you to have to keep getting up or something. I have never had a broken bone but I imagine it is not pleasant." Chuppi wasn't trying to make Jericho feel less manly, she was thinking about his leg.

Really, that was all.

Blade Kuroda

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:20 am
Ravvlet

Muka was very intently listening to the Nurse's instructions. He was also intrigued by her, wondering her subspecies, etc. Thankfully her bugs did not look very appealing to him and he remember being warned during one of his visits here 'Don't touch Cricket's bugs!'

He had a bit of experience with chores. Despite having butlers and maids, Muka spent too much time cooped in the house and had too much curiousity to not sneak into the servants quarters and the laundry. He'd learned a few tricks here and there. He doubted someone famous would want to do the washing. The strix carefully unbuttoned the sleeves of his tailored shirt and rolled them up to his elbows.

"How long have you been in the school?" His eyes blinked unevenly at Johnny as he did his best to wash without ripping the fabrics. "Is this your first class? I guess you are staying in the demon dorms, hmm? I bet it's nice." His questions were a bit of a ramble but he seemed to be eager and honest.

He wasn't sure the best way to squeeze the water out of the cloth so he just wrung it vigorously and stuck it out for Johnny to take and hang.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:35 am
King Inversitle

The glitch ghost was either completely ignoring Nahm's over-the-top flirting or completely missing it. Either way, that wasn't going to stop him. "You keep the arcade dark? I could take off a layer or two there," he said with a cheerful leer. Another piece of clean linen went up, neatly pinned to the line; the chatting wasn't interfering with the work. Actually, he was rather enjoying it. Surprisingly, the worst part about school was that he sometimes got bored.

"So you do that in your head, or d'you have some kind of intermediate interface?" He accompanied that statement with a big grin out of habit, but he was actually interested. He'd never met a glitch in person. Not a sentient one, anyway. He blinked twice rapidly as something occurred to him. "Oh, hey. Is my eyePhone gonna break if I pull it out?" he inquired.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaze Taco rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)

Kaze Taco

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 am
Alwine was already taking off her arm bandages, rolling them up into a neat packet which she then pocketed.

"I'll do the washing," she said. "You're taller than me, so it would be easier for you to hang things, wouldn't it?" She trailed off as she pulled a large sheet and pushed it into the water.

"Of course, I could always float... but then, I suppose I've already started..."

She tried her best to scrub and wring out a sheet before looking to Rosciel. "Are you ready?"  
Reeshie Hack rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:07 pm
Rosc nodded and while she got started, he took a moment to slip out of his coat. The t-shirt he was wearing beneath it was absolutely plain, nothing on him stood out except for the long band of what looked like gold on his left wrist. Since the boat trip, he'd also taken to just wearing his school pin on his pants instead of his coat. It seemed like he was always taking it off for one reason or another anyways.

He let out a small snort at her logic and took the wet sheet when she pulled it out.
"Yeah," he replied and turned to hang it up.
"You'd be surprised, though. I'm more used to hanging up traps," he added with a chuckle.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Kaze Taco rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

Kaze Taco

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:14 pm
"Traps?" Alwine placed more linens in the bucket and swirled them around with her arms. It was quite odd watching the sight, given that you couldn't see the hands that were doing the scrubbing. "Do you mean minipet traps...?" She hoped that was what he meant, otherwise they were teaching more at this school than she ever imagined.

"Hmm, this laundry is easier than I thought it would be..."  
Reeshie Hack rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:21 pm
Rosc shook his head as he adjusted the dripping cloth.
"A kitsune stays with us more often than not. He and I keep each other on our toes," he explained, though even that was vague. He also didn't mention how he set up pranks on his mentor and one of the other club members, Namshiel, as well. Although, the things he did to catch and annoy Akariel were far more elaborate than when he went after Nic or the grumpy sloth demon. Of course, Namshiel had also stopped coming around a lot more and Nic was more likely to punish him than the other members, so... He had to take some things out on the kitsune.

"Though minipet traps have been useful when my Corrividus gets out."  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:27 pm
Rown

"If you don't mind, I'll do the scrubbing and you hang? That should make things a little easier," Jericho nodded. While he didn't really like to have to think about needing the help and whatnot, he knew he shouldn't push himself to try and do everything. He'd probably hurt himself further if that were the case. He couldn't help but grimace a bit when she mentioned she hadn't broken anything before, but he didn't say anything of it.

With the laundry over by them, he grabbed some of the linens and started getting to work, passing off the cloth to Chuppi whenever he finished cleaning a piece.  
Rown rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:45 pm
"Okay, no es uno problemo. It's not a problem." Chuppi smiled brightly and took the pieces of laundry as they were handed to her, first having made sure to climb up on top of a chair or desk to ensure that she could reach the hanging line. It would have been a moot point for her to leave a line so close to the ground, the clothes would never dry properly and would remain soapy wet.

"I wonder....if....well, no. I can't think like that."

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm
Jericho tried to be relatively thorough in his cleaning. He wasn't forced to come here and all so he was trying to make the best of it. It was for the better in the end anyway. At least, that was what he hoped.

"Hm? Something on your mind?" he asked Chuppi.  
Rown rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 pm
"I haven't seen many of my friends in a while, so I don't know if they're on the field trip or not. It...makes me worry, but I know I could probably go and seek them out after this, but. . . ." What if she went to look and they were gone? It would be a very clear answer that they weren't there and that would answer everything.

Belladona obviously hadn't gone, but what of Lizzy or Tybalt? Or G, and Amrita? All those she knew, even briefly, were on her mind of worry.

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:35 pm
prolixity

User Image "WOAH WOAH DONT-

Yea don't pull out your eyephone. >:" Pepin replied in a hurry. "I uh.. I mean it would be fine actually just don't hand it to me heh. IT MIGHT GET A VIRUS."

"No... no really it might." She grinned wickedly.  
AyeAvast rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 pm
It took the witch a long moment of deep breathing before she was able to completely get herself in control and not sob all over the front of Yaya, but she finally did and turned away to watch Cricket. She listened with attentiveness to the teacher's instructions then toddled quickly over to a basin of water. The fact that it filled on its own made the witch's eyes widen with curiosity. She almost opened her mouth to ask more questions, but then Cricket turned to Mr. Beak and Belladonna figured she could just ask later.
"Alright Yaya, ready to help?" She asked the girl, but before she could agree to the answer the witch was off, clambering after a basin that she pulled closer to the one Chuppi and Jericho had taken.
"Is it ok if we sit next to you Chuppi?" Belladonna inquired before she waved to Jericho. "Hope your leg doesn't hurt too much..." She offered as way of apologizing for whatever it was that had happened to him. Honestly, she hadn't even heard about it, but she also hadn't heard about a lot of things recently...

But that didn't matter! What mattered was now and getting things done, however small and menial! So with a great flourish the witch undid the strings on her over-corset and pulled it and the attached bell-sleeves off herself, leaving only a very tiny corset underneath with a rather large skirt. Good thing she wasn't in the least bit self conscious!
"I'll wash, ok?" She asked Yaya as she plunged her hands into the water, then reached back out to grab a cloth that she then plunged into the water too. "So uh... You still dating... Claw-guy?" Belladonna asked Yaya as she vigorously scrubbed the linen, though her enthusiasm probably wasn't needed as already the linen was clean, but a few more scrubs couldn't hurt...  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm
King Inversitle

"Just checking. I'll be sure to ignore any calls," Nahm laughed. He cast a curious glance toward Cricket and Malodore as he continued hanging the linens that Pepin handed him. "Is that the T.A. or something?"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff