Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:27 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Again, my cheeks betray me.
With: Jayden

Newlyn didn't need a mirror to know she was blushing. She didn't mind though, because only one person made her blush, and his arm was around her. "Studying. I decided that it's time to get serious about my schoolwork. Particularly History of Magic and Defense Against the Dark Arts. And Astronomy, I guess." Newlyn pulled out the textbooks for each subject and her parchment. "But I'm a very good at multitasking, so we can talk," she said as she began working on her History homework. "What are you studying, anyway?" the dark haired Hufflepuff asked, gesturing to his textbook with one hand as she wrote with the other.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:18 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

What I am doing: Taking her hand and in mine
What I want to be doing: Who knows?

He smiled at her reaching for her hand and taking it in his. He hoped she wanted to do something like that. "Well, I hope you're right handed. Because right now it would be a lot better,"he he said, his hand still laying on hers. Her soft skin was almost amazing. No...not almost, it was.

"But I was studying Transfiguration. It got a little boring to a point," he said, messing with her fingers. "So, hows your day going?"

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 am

Wearing
Thoughts: Thank God I'm a rightie...

Newlyn grinned. "It just so happens I am." He was holding her hand. She'd never, ever, held hands with a boy before. His hand was warm, too. She turned a page in her textbook, eyes scanning the paragraph before she replied to his question. "My day has been fine. The teachers are already talking about finals, though. It's sort of scary."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:05 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

What I am doing: Talking to Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

"I know, it is scary at first but you'll get used to it," he said, rubbing the top of her hand gently. He smiled at her as she turned and their eyes met for a second.

"Do you like history of magic? That is just one class that I can not pay attention in at times. How do you do it?" he said jokingly, still holding her hand in his. She looked great today and he would be sure to let her know that by the end of the day.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Wearing
Thoughts: I don't...

Newlyn smiled back at him. He had very nice eyes, she realized suddenly. They looked green. The Hufflepuff laughed in response to his question. "I don't. Pay attention, I mean. History of Magic has become very valuable drawing time for me." she said half teasingly, holding up a worn sketch book before setting it back down on the table. Newlyn thought for a moment before writing an answer to a question on her parchment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:44 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Library - study area

Chloe walked into the library and over to the study area. She wanted to get some studying down with regards to Transfiguration and just about every other class she happened to be in. Today however was for her to learn the ways of the most complicated subject in the magical world. At least that's what Professor Fino made it seem.

As Chloe took her seat she noticed Newlyn and some other guy probably a higher year in another house sitting together. 'Wonder what's going on with those two? Well I guess it doesn't matter...' she thought shrugging it off. Opening her Transfiguration book Chloe turned to chapter 10. ‘Switching Spell…’ she read as she read the chapter over. “Rest-eh-to-oh… Restituo.” (rest-it-to-oh) she muttered slowly sounding it out before trying it fast. ‘I missed the second sound…’ she realized as she messed it up.

“Rest-eh-to-oh… Rest-eh-tuo… Restituo…” Chloe repeated to herself quietly. ‘Why do I mess it up when I say it fast?’ she asked before giving up on it and going back to looking over the rest of the spell. Instead of using her wand Chloe moved her finger the way her wand was supposed to go for the spell. ‘That’s the easy part.’ She thought before remembering what Professor Fino had said to her.

‘How am I supposed to have enough viciousness…?’ Chloe thought as she glanced down at what was needed to make the spell work. How was she supposed to have medium-mild intent on a spell she was doing in class? This certainly more complicated then she thought it would be…

With: No one... Newlyn and Jayden are nearby

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:00 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

What I am doing: Asking her to be mine
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

Jayden looked at her, smiling at her for a brief moment. Jayden had turned her to face him. He then looked into her beautiful eyes and had started talking. "So the year is about to be over Newlyn. I wanted to do one thing before we leave school, he said to her, moving close to her, tilting her head to the side. He then gave the beautiful girl a soft kiss on her cheek. "Newlyn, I know this is early to ask, but I kind of want you to be mine. So, I really don't know how to ask this because I'm very nervous about it, but will you be my girlfriend? I know it is a lame way to ask, but this is the best I could come up with," he smiled to her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Mood: Excited
Thoughts: Oh my God, oh my God, he did not...

Newlyn's reaction was varied. Her eyes widened, her cheeks went an even deeper shade of red, she glanced at the floor and then back at Jayden, and threw her arms around his neck. "Yes. I would be delighted to," she whispered, holding back shrieks of excitement, and pecked him lightly on the cheek. She held the embrace for a moment longer before stepping back, beaming. The Hufflepuff glanced at her watch. "Oh, I've gotta go, Jay. See you around, boyfriend." With that she was gone, probably seeking a bathroom stall to lock herself in so she could jump and down in a civilized manner. She had a boyfriend! Her!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:02 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

What I am doing: Nothing
What I want to be doing: Kissing her

He smiled as she ran off. He really did think she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Well, the second most beautiful girl in the world. He would never forget his first true love, Tristain Raines. He was mad that she was gone, but he was going to have to get over it. She had to leave him, but she was so beautiful. But now he had Newlyn. He would still not take the pin off that lay on his robes, the same ones that Tristain had given him as a present.

He then watched as Newlyn ran out the doorway, forgetting her bag. He would return it it to her, maybe give her another kiss too. He was so glad that he would get to do that now. He had a girlfriend, for the first time, because you know, him and Tristain had never made it official. And not only did he have a girlfriend, she was a beautiful one to. Maybe life was starting to turn around for him. He had not told her the fact that he could no longer play quidditch anymore though. She did not need to know that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked into the library study area, carrying dozens of potions books. She set the books on the table, then sat down to do her research. She needed to find the antidote to the love potion, and she needed it fast. She wondered vaguely where Sam had gone, under her instruction of "Potion books! Now!" She sighed lightly and began her search.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:36 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Determined.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

After wandering around the potions section for a little while, Sam returned with only one book, a new copy of Advanced Potion-Making. "This should help. It's for N.E.W.T. level. Unless we can get into the Restricted Section." He sat down in a chair beside Remy and opened the book to the index. Sam started searching through the index for cures.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ almost peed her pants when Sam spoke. She had not been expecting him! "Sam... I can't find anything. Why was I so bloody stupid?" She looked stressed, tired, and at her limit. She kept flipping pages, not even bothering to look at the words. Her eyes were already bloodshot, and it looked as if she had been crying. She couldn't believe it. Had she been so stupid that she thought this could work?!

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:56 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

He could tell that Remy was getting frustrated and he glanced at her. Her eyes were red and bloodshot. With a heavy sigh, Sam pulled Remy's head to him and stroked her hair, trying to calm her. "It'll be alright Rem. Just calm down." He released her head and turned back to the book. His finger stopped over one entry. "Here it is. See? No need to freak out Rem," he said, cracking a smirk for the first time since Rem said she tried to poison him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Sam, letting him gently stroke her hair. When she was released, she glared down at the book, frowning. "It is.... that easy?" she asked, pulling parchment and a quill from her satchel. She scribbled the ingredients down and smiled. "It's simple. We don't even have to steal ingredients! I have it all, between my potions kit and the stuff to make my monthly.... never mind," she trailed off, almost giving him way too much information. It wouldn't be hard to discover her secret if she outright told him, would it?

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:27 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Her monthly what? "Ew," Sam said, quirking his eyebrow. He flipped open the book to the Love Potion Antidote and looked at the instructions. "Wiggentree twigs, castor oil, Extract of gurdyroot... These aren't common ingredients," Sam mumbled, mostly to himself and scratched his head.

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces