Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:51 am
When Rick appeared at Lia's side, the aspiring doctor blushed uncontrollably, not having noticed the other student at first as she was busy negotiating with Ethan. She then cleared her breath and said to , "We're doing this for the betterment of mankind. Might as well be a little more civil than that, right?" She then turned away from Rick sheepishly and addressed Ethan. "Good. Return the vial quickly, please"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 am
Rosa nodded her head as Kenneth tied the bib around her neck
"n..no i wont close my mouth...".
Gripping the sides of the dentists chair Rosa watched as Kenneth pushed a tray of tools infront of her and began picking up some of the baisic examantaion ones.
Not wantting to be shouted at by Kenneth again Rosa oppened her mouth obediently for the student to begin poking around with her teeth. she would rather go into this on her own terms, not having her mouth forced open and out of her control.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

Rick raised an eyebrow as Lia blushed "civil to him is extending a bullet though your head if he could do not expect me to treat someone with respect who has no respect for the likes of other humans" eyeing the former gang member with a stotic face Rick turned and walked out of the cell "oh...and Lia if your not well you should go home, your face could rival even the brigtest apple" with little more then a twitch of his hand to signal his leave Rick carried on down the hall towards Rosa's open cell.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 am
"That is what everyone says" Lia paused and continued, "Abused people often only reciprocate the abuse they received as children. Maybe if everyone was treated with respect, then there would be no need for such forceful methods" Then, she blushed even brighter, hearing what Rick said, "Th-That.. You surprised me! I didn't realize you were there" Lia looked down and pulled her hair behind her ears before turning back to Ethan with a look that implied, "It's okay"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm
"If I puke I'm aiming it in your direction" Ethan said and took the pill. It wasn't the worst experiment he went through. Whenever he spotted certain students or the doctor, he pitied whoever the person was they selected for experimentation. Lia seemed to be one of the better ones. She wasn't brutal like Dr. Todzahn and some of the other students like Kenneth. He still held a hatred for all the students experimenting on him though, no matter the severity of the experiment.

Kenneth sat in a wheeled chair that was shared among the dental offices (as only one office seemed to be used at a time) and took the mirror and an excavator in his medical gloved hands. He stuck the tools in her mouth and began poking at her gumline. He noticed it bled easily, probably from not very good care. "Just as I thought" he said as he was poking at it. He then changed excavators and began picking lightly at Rosa's teeth. He was pretty sure she had at least a couple cavities. Homeless people didn't have very good access to proper oral hygiene and Kenneth wanted to take advantage of this for his latest experiment idea.

Dr. Todzahn began going on his rounds to see how the students were doing with their tests and results.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 pm
Lia smiled, seeing that Ethan was feisty as ever, meaning he was alright. She replied happily then, "Don't you worry. I'll be gone before the effects take place. And I was sure to add a drowsing effect so you'll only be able to feel pain when you wake up. The most of it, you should be fast asleep" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am
Rosa clampped her eyes shut as the young student prodded at her gum line, drawing blood from the small scratch he had created.
Her dental deteriation had mainly accured being locked with in the confines of her cell, no access to a tooth brush or even clean water made it hard to maintain ones dental hygiene.
Turning her head to the side Rosa forced the dental tool out of her mouth with her tounge, her eyes still clampped tightly shut "it...it hurts..." pushing herself up the girl tried pushing herself up from the dental chair, struggaling with the layed back possision it had been placed in "i want to stop now...please...."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rick sighed and pulled the small clip chart off of the front of Rosa's cell door, his eyes roving over Kenneths name on the signitured release form at the bottom.
All experements within the facility belonged to every student and were aloud to be used by anyone but that didn't mean he wasn't agravated when someone decided to use one of his prime physcological experament.
Sighing Rick ran a hand disjointedly through his hair and placed the bord back, her would have to use someone else for today.Pulling the empty cell door closed Rick made his way back towards Ethans cell and watched with raised eyebrows as Dr.Lia and ethan came to an agrement on the medication.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 pm
((*doesn't know what to post*))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 pm
((You could make a student profile, or maybe Rick could study her.))

Kenneth pushed Rosa back down. "No. You don't have a say in this. The experiment will be over when I say it is. Now stay and keep your mouth open or I'll be forced to use the restraints" Kenneth said. He was a little peeved when she turned her head and pushed the tools out of her mouth, but that only confirmed what he wanted. He put the tools back on the tray and set up the rinse, suction, and of course the dentist drill.

Ethan blinked. "You...b***h..." he groaned and then felt a sudden hit of drowsiness. He fell back onto the little cot bed and passed out.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 pm
(( Maybe. >.< I don't know...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 pm
Lia watched Ethan pass out, nodding as she figured that the drowsing solution didn't react badly with the miracle drug meaning the reactions shouldn't be as bad as she previously expected. She then turned to Rick and said, "Well, I'm going to make reports. Where do you plan to go after this? I'm going to visit the mental hospital in town, see if the number of escapees really are as bad as they said they were" Of course, this meant if they could get their hands on the mentally ill patients, a lot of testing will do wonders like for example, Lia was developing a cure to Alzheimer's disease with a few less expensive solutions. If she could test them on brains that were already deteriorated, it could prove its effects soon enough. She smiled as she passed Rick, picking up a few papers and her attache case.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:33 am
(can do ^^ ))

Rosa shook her head and pulled at Kenneths' hand. She had never been the strongest of humans so her attempts at pulling his hand way probably seemed like nothing more then an annoyance.
"no i want to go back to my room...please?!"

Rick debated Lia's offer or a moment "shouldn't we check in with the Docter first? he may have something he wants to put us on"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:13 am
Lia turned around and said to Rick, "No can do. He may ask the other students. Besides, I'm done here for today and this is the perfect time frame to go spy at the mental hospital. And if my hypothesis is correct, we should be able to ask the doctor to bring a van with us next time and let's take some escapees. Don't worry. More often than not, they're proclaimed dead very soon." She smiled though the topic was nothing to smile about. "Well, I'm going now" She said, waving her hand at Rick. Of course, it was dark out and she would be alone so the idea was either foolhardy or Lia had a back up plan.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 pm
Rosa shook her head adamently and grabbed at Kenneths wrist.
resorting to digging her nails into his wrist in an pitiful attempt to pry her arm from his grip. Even with the threat of being restrained Rosa continued to thrash around, her fear over taking her common sence. "please...maybe someone else would be better!" Rosa wailed and started to shake violently, her fingernails diggin deeper into the students wrist.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rick tressled his hair again in exsasperation and nodded, his face as stotic as ever towards Lia's invotation.
Even the prospect of new subjects to experament on couldn't flicker the slightest emotion across the white-ett males face.
"fine but i want to be back with in the hour i would like to try and see if lilly is as hostile today as she was yesterday"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm
"Hn? Did I tell you to come with me?" Lia looked back at Rick, curious as to why he would say such a thing though Lia made no direct invitation. She then continued, "You may follow me if you wish but you're not my concern" She walked towards the door of the mental ward, attache case in hand, the papers and vials now stuffed inside neatly.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 pm
Kenneth frowned. Rosa was mainly digging her nails into his shirt cuff but it was still annoying. "That's it!" he growled after pulling her hand away. He began taking the leather restrains that were added onto the chair and began binding Rosa's wrists. He would do the same with her ankles.

Dr. Todzahn came up to the mental ward section and almost bumped into Lia. He also spotted Rick. "Hello there, you two? How are your experiments coming along?" he asked. He had changed out of his surgical gear because he wanted to keep it clean. He was now in a labcoat like his students and his ponytail hung down his back. It wasn't stuffed up in a surgical cap.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff