Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 pm
CARMANA

Carmana's nobody entered the gate next and carmana fell forward and entered......it closed behind them......  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

Thrown out of the demonic mirror, Hikari shook her head to get the dirt out. She open her eyes and look at Shibuya as she stands up, so many japanese citizens walking around the busy wards. She slowly gasp, "The Shibuya... I'm going to like it here." she said very amazed, yet her friend smiled at her by his blade.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:48 pm
Serenity pops out of the portal and land next to her sister.
"I'm here!so what now?"asked Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

She squealed lightly and look her sister's hand, her childish slipped out and took her to the 109 Shopping Center. Hikari found and a clothing store, she look at Serenity with light smile, "You will love this Shibuya, I always dream to go there since child." she said to her quietly, so she won't be embarrass herself. She walked in and found the standard Homurahara uniform for her size, she will let her sister follow her.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 pm
"Wow...it's amazing here,I like it!"said Serenity following Hikari.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smile gracefully, and felt happy Serenity loves Shibuya, she decide to chose the new cloth as she analyze her size by weight and height. Once she's done analyze, she begin to search for right clothes for sense of fashion. Yami close his eyes to let him sleep in his blade, so he won't look at his friend changing her cloth. Hikari found the blue and white dress and give it to her, that includes her hat and socks. She place the cloth on Serenity's body to see it fit, "It will fit you, come on... I will pay it for you. It will make you look cute." she said to her in cheerful tone and walked to cashier as she paid it with her money.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 pm
"Ok thanks Hikari."said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

"Your welcome. Let's go change somewhere, so no one won't able to see us." she politely reply back and whisper to her to find the spot to hide from public. She grab the shopping bag and head outside to find the right spot to hide. She look up to the top as she flew up, she look at Serenity, "This is the right spot to change to top of building." she pointed out and flew to the top of the building. She freeze the door knob, so the people won't get in. Hikari quickly change her cloth and pulled her hair tie to let her hair touched her upper back, she snap her finger and her eyes and hair turned purple. She felt like a school girl with a beauty touch.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 pm
Serenity flew up to where her sister was."Coming in!"she said as she began to change as well.She felt like she was a young girl maybe around Seven years old again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari smiled at Serenity for nice fitting touch, yet spirit Yami woken up and saw his friend and her sister as different girls, he smiled at her as he chuckles, "Cute." he said to himself in his sword, so two sisters won't hear him. She pulled her white socks and brown shoes to wear it for her feet. She walked to the whole city to take a view, "If Yami-kun was here, I will take him here and he will love Shibuya." she told her sister about taking him to see the Shibuya for a view, yet she notice the Shinigamis flying pass them, but she let them go with her sweet smile.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 pm
"Wow I completly feel different."said Serenity as she looked at her new outfit."How do I look?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 pm
From the distance a man looked and saw the two girls."So I finally found her?"he said as he laughed and walked up to them.He made a fireball appear and attacked the two girls."Now this is an entrance!"
The man walks up to the girls.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:42 am
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

as Xanatos exited the portal he looked around and saw no one even noticed that he came out of a portal as it closed behind him and looked up to see them being attacked by a man and immediately ran into the alley and jumped the walls to get to the top and jumped infront of the man to seperate them from him and pointed his Keyblade at him "i'd keep away from them if i were smart" he said looking at him, the mixture of light and darkness stirred up and the auras glowed around his arms

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 am
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

"Hikari-chan, you and your sister have to get out of here!" Yami use mental link to Hikari's mind, and she got his responce as she turn around to see the fireball heading towards her and Serenity, which she gasp frightfully. She was about to save her sister and herself from mysterious person, but Xanatos appeared with his keyblade. She held her half sister to be protective, still frightening purple eyes, "Xanatos-san." she intently cried with surprise to see him arrive. She look at Blade of the Darkness, but she doesn't have time to use the sword, yet she summoned level two Oblivion keyblade by radiant flower petals and stood behind Serenity by Aqua fighting stance. "Serenity-chan, stay behind me or help us out to stop him, your choice." she let Serenity choose her respond and she have to focus on him with a fume, if he's strong enough to take them down, she have to use Blade of the Darkness to stop him for being reckless.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:52 pm
"I-I'm going to stay and fight...even though i'm scared."said Serenity.
User Image  
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces