Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:52 pm
Crystal was fairly shocked to see Shiro turn so violent at the mere mention of the Grail War. "Um... Shiro... I don't think Roveth can breathe with you choking him like that."

"Very interesting," Hao had a very different reaction to Shiro's suddenly violent behavior. It made him even more interested in the subject. "You do realize that just because the other participants are dead doesn't mean we can't perform an investigation, right? We're shamans. Communing with the dead is a big part of our business. Not to mention we should probably perform a purification ritual to calm any evil spirits that might have been created by the conflict and fight off the inevitable horde of onis that would have been attracted in the aftermath."

Hao made no attempt to save Roveth from Shiro's clutches. If Roveth keeled over, he could always be revived so long as his body remained intact. Of course, if he continued rambling on unconcernedly it might provoke Shiro into attacking him instead of Roveth, but that didn't seem especially likely based on how intent Shiro seemed to be on Roveth for the moment.

"No one said you have to come with us," Hao added as an afterthought. "All we need from you is the location. You clearly have no interest in going back there yourself."

Crystal really didn't think Hao was helping.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 pm
Shiro of course just continued to stare Hao down as he talked, while his eyes slowly started to get slits in them, and scales slowly starting to form along his arms, with his nails turnign into claws and now digging into Roveth's neck a bit to ad him slightly bleeding from the neck "nothing personal Hao... but i don't trust you enough to go within 50 -miles- of the Grail War site. why? because your presence might reawaken it regardless of it being as dismantled as it is and the multitude of times thegrail's been destroyed both there and it's second battlesite in Fuyuki City, Japan, and unleash all the world's Evils - Angra Mainyu. by sheerest of accidents." he said quite pointedly while looking to crystal with a calm face despite the rage in his eyes "and i know i'm choking him. i fully intend to kill him, dismember his body into pieces, and then toss it in a hole in the ground out back, for actually elaborating on what i did not want to talk about."

Roveth... yeah, might be best to actually cut Shiro's arm off and then pry the hand off of him.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 am
"Fuyuki City, huh? That seems like as good a place as any to start," Hao simply smiled before disappearing from the room entirely.

"Dammit Hao! This is not the time to be exploiting your god powers from the Great Spirit to run off like that!" Crystal yelled at the empty space where Hao had previously been standing. What made the whole thing worse was that she was now going to have to contend with the enraged Shiro and the soon-to-be murdered Roveth situation on her own. And, speaking of Shiro, he was already midway into full-blown demonic dragon possession so there was no telling what he might do once he was finished with Roveth.

"I guess there's no other choice right now," Crystal sighed and dug around in her pocket to procure a spherical object that vaguely resembled a digivice, but was actually a spiritual medium called a Drive used to summon a special class of Shikigami. "Shikigami Summon!" Crystal declared solemnly a she swung the Drive in a circle in front of her. This produced a gateway in the form of a sliding paper door opening in the middle of the room as a huge creature resembling an anthropomorphic horseshoe crab emerged.

User Image
"Gyoujaku no Kabutoou, Kenzan!"

If the Shikigami's strange and sudden appearance wasn't enough to snap Shiro out of his enraged state, then a swift blow from Kabutoou's Onmyou Mallet, Futatsukaduchi, was going to have to do the trick. Hopefully Shiro would be taken by surprise enough not to make this overly difficult.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:04 pm
Shiro looked at Crystal with a cold gaze when he saw the shikigami appear as he twitched his hand, before letting go of Roveth and letting him drop to the floor, , he closed his eyes, and turned, looking to his spirits, before merely nodding a bit to them and then simply walking out after things, with his eyes closed.

Arturia and gilgamesh looked at each other, while Kyuubi sighed and bounded off the table after Shiro, the two former servant spirits looked to Crystal while Arturia spoke up "as for the other battle site in england... it's pretty much the town nearest to Stonehenge, with the ritual of the grail's appearance being at Stonehenge itself. Shiro personally dismantled that one after the war and corrupted grail was ended, and did most of the purification rituals, though he said it himself he's not the best at those kind of things." she said with a calmer voice, while gilgamesh scoffed a bit "the Faker though did not want anyone to go in case his job, while thorough, wasn't undone by having Hao go there because while the grail system was dismantled..." Saber finished it, in sync "then the system might reactivate, and start summoning servant spirits of it's own to collect all the spirits in the area to revive the corrupt grail, but that's the england version, i don't know about the Fuyuki City one."

Roveth was well.. still out cold right now and bleeding from multiple places.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:17 pm
"That was it?" Kabutoou questioned in a bored tone as Shiro simply walked away without a fight.

"For now," Crystal answer calmly. "Although, at this rate, it won't surprise me if an actual fight breaks out later on."

She listed to Arturia and Gilgamesh without interrupting. As long as Roveth was still breathing, she decided she wasn't going to worry too much about him for the moment. Then, once they had both finished with their respective contributions to the explanation, Crystal let out a heavy sigh.

"Unfortunately, Shiro has greatly underestimated Hao's capabilities as the Shaman King," Crystal frowned. "I know he might look like a regular person and sometimes he even acts like he's normal, but the truth of the matter is that he became a physical god when he merged his soul with the power of the Great Spirit. The simple truth is that Hao's original body technically died when he became the Shaman King so what we perceive as his body is really just a projection of the Great Spirit. He can be anywhere and everywhere he wants. However, when Hao became Shaman King, he lost the power to read people's hearts and thereby lost the ability to become omniscient, which is why despite his immense power, he can't know everything."

Crystal sighed again. "And, of course, Hao has a natural curiosity about anything even remotely related to the spiritual realm. Although, I think he mainly left to provoke Shiro. Actually going to investigate on his own would be too boring."

True to form, Hao was standing on the roof of Funbari Onsen chuckling to himself. Horohoro had been distracted by the decidedly comfortable weather and had sprawled out on the lawn.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:19 pm
Arturia and Gilgamesh both nodded, while the 'King' of nights just rubbed her head a bit "i figured as much, but i think Shiro was more mad about the fact that Roveth actually explained things to you guys... let's just say the week of the Grail War he had to get involved in as a mediator to try and stop it, was the ugliest one we've been in." she shuddered a bit lightly, while Gilgamesh just rolled his eyes "the fourth Grail war was just as bad, with your last master being that Magus Killer guy, who'd blow up a building full of people just to kill a master." of course, this made Arturia twitch before glaring at Gilgamesh "and yet it was him who forced me to destroy the grail that time, and ruin a good chunk of Fuyuki City in the aftermath, because of it's cursed contents."

Shiro had meanwhile went out to the nearest part of the forest he could, and went into it, before turning to the nearest tree, and with a grunt of pain slashed it, leaving deep gouge marks with his claws as he took a breath, closing his eyes, given he could still sense Hao in the general area of the onsen he just needed to calm his rage down a bit first before he returned, and with Kyuubi following he knew he'd get to at least spar with the fox so with that he went to the closest clearing to do so, and proceeded to start fighting.

Roveth? well... he's still out cold. one would think he'd have woken up by now.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:54 am
"I still find it hard to believe that Shiro could get himself caught up in something so dangerous without even once thinking to contact his friends for help," Crystal grumbled mainly to herself. "I swear he hasn't changed at all. He's still an idiot who would get himself killed before asking for backup."

Macchi decided to take it upon herself to handle the unconscious Roveth situation by not-so-gently dragging a soapy mop over his face and torso. "Hey, you're in the way! Can't you see you're holding up the cleaning staff!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:32 am
Arturia just rubbed the back of her head a bit while Gilgamesh watched a bit in mild amusement, though he had to look serious for a moment "i do not know what we may find if we went to Fuyuki City, anyway, but if he's still alive, beware the local priest there, named Kotomine Kirei." Arturia blinked, and going wide-eyed "wait, didn't master and Emiya-san defeat Kirei?" Gilgamesh snorted lightly "that is true, Saber, however he's survived the faker's father, i would not be surprised if he somehow managed to survive the faker and our own Shaman when they put a big enough hole through his heart that it should've been completely removed."

Roveth had woken up as the mop hit his face, and slapped it aside rubbing his neck as he coughed and sputtered a bit, before glaring at Macchi and getting out of the way, though he did relocate to a nearby chair. he then looked to everyone, but the mention of Kirei actually had him perk up " Former Executor of the church Kotomine?" this actually had him rubbing his chin "last i saw him he was staying in Fuyuki city, always seemed empty inside, like he can't find purpose in life, creepy individual." of course this made Gilgamesh snort "he was... decent, for entertainment."

meanwhile outside Shiro was sitting against a tree grumbling a bit as he closed an eye lightly while Kyuubi managed to find him, and stuck his head out from the side "you know.. that was pretty close, you almost unleashed -that-." Shiro just looked over to Kyuubi with a frown before tiredly sighing "you know how i am Kurama... i don't like people talking about what's in the past that i've been involved in, especially if it's supposed to -stay- a secret." Kurama just frowned lightly "while true, this whole Grail mess should be brought up to everyone, because those magi were screwing with things they should leave to the proper people, which is you Shamans." Shiro of course just glared at the nine tailed kitsune "i'd rather -not- bring up bad memories, or need i remind you the -lack- of survivors of the England grail destructing itself shortly before Saber blasted it with Excalibur? the area near Stonehenge to the north-east is completely dead and withered, and sufficiently cursed by the root of all evils thank you." he growled at the Kitsune which made Kyuubi look down, and simply moved back into his tablet.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 pm
"Unfortunately, defeating someone isn't a guarantee that they'll be gone forever," Crystal spoke up thoughtfully. She had a fairly strong grasp of how that could happen considering she was fully aware of the fact that the Asakura family had killed Hao in his two previous incarnations before he ever had a chance to become Shaman King to obtain the power of the Great Spirits, but in his latest incarnation he had finally succeeded at becoming a literal evil god. However, in the aftermath of the Shaman Fight, Hao had changed his mind about killing all humans for the time being so his victory hadn't been nearly as disastrous as it was originally expected to be. Of course, Crystal had long suspected that the threat to eliminate all non-Shamans was probably a blatant lie to conceal Hao's real intentions for wanting to become Shaman King. True, Hao still persisted in asserting that he fully intended to eliminate all humans if Yoh and his friends failed to affect some major change in the ideology of the world, but he only did so as a warning and to get them riled up when he felt like antagonizing them. The truth of the matter was that Hao had been pretty much completely disarmed by the reunion with his mother's spirit instigated by Anna during the conclusion of the Shaman Fight. The whole thing now was pretty much just an act, not that Hao didn't still possess the power to carry out his threats. He'd simply lost the intent to do so.

"In any case, if there is an undead priest roaming around causing problems in Fuyuki City, then we have a certain responsibility as shamans to either neutralize him or purify his spirit to send him off to the afterlife," Crystal concluded. Perhaps she was oversimplifying things, but the fact that it sounded like this guy, Kotomine Kirei should have died twice already, she felt that undead priest seemed like a reasonable designation for him.

Meanwhile, outside, Hao climbed down from the roof to confront Shiro. "You know, that reaction earlier, it looked identical to someone about to become possessed by an Oni. But I have to wonder, did you accidentally seal an evil spirit within your body or did you do it to yourself on purpose? Either way, that's pretty dangerous. You never know when you might lose control and be taken over by them. Although, it's also a wonderfully simple way to become more powerful as a shaman. If you don't mind being slowly driven insane, of course."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:40 pm
Shiro looked up to see Hao and listened quietly, while shaking his head a bit with a tired sigh "in all honesty i don't know -what- it is, but it tends to only show itself when i get -very- ticked off." he said with a twitch of an eyebrow "and the only reason i don't know how i have some sort of demonic dragon spirit is because i've never been unconscious for long enough time -for- such a binding ritual to happen, there's no blank spots in my memories or anything, so it'd have had to happen either shortly after i was born, or while i was still in my mother's womb." he then pet Kyuubi lightly on the head "all in all i've never actually learned to control it because of the first time it manifested and took out if i remember right, three city blocks, before Crystal and the others managed to hold me down long enough to regain myself, and ever since then it comes whenever i start feeling intense anger, like i did at Roveth."

Roveth of course nodded over things "indeed.. i heard the first time was when Emiya's father shot him through the heart with a Thompson Contender bullet. something strong enough to blow a hole through a -tank-. anyway, Shiro told me he and emiya's kid fought him, because he was using the grail itself as his lifeline, and once they got close enough Emiya-gaki unleashed an Azeroth dagger filled with 10 years worth of mana stored in it to blow another hole in the b*****d's body. now wether or not he died -that- time while the grail was almost ready to unleash itself? i don't know." Gilgamesh and Arturia frowned, but confirmed that knowledge, with Gilgamesh adding "while Roveth is right, there is also no guarauntee that Matou Zouken won't get involved either, given we'd be working our investigation on his territory, well, his, and Toshaka family terrirtory, the latter's heir being a black haired girl named Toshaka Rin."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:15 pm
"So then that would mean that it wasn't voluntary," Hao nodded thoughtfully. "I suppose whoever went to the trouble of sealing that spirit inside of you must not have had any other choice in that case. The only way to combat a strong spirit that can't be destroyed is to trap it within a living vessel to suppress its power so that it might hopefully eventually dissipate on its own. However, depending on the vessel, the spiritual power can also become amplified by the emotions of the host. Meaning, in your case, that when you lose your temper, your anger is actually fueling that demon dragon and making its power stronger. And, unlike using Hyoi Gattai, the relationship you have with that demon dragon spirit isn't mutually beneficial. The spirit is a parasite feeding on your life force that might eventually kill you and take control of your body. Now there's something to look forward to."

"Well, my thinking is before we launch a full investigation I'd like to just go to Fuyuki City to get a feel for the area, see if I can sense any of the lingering spiritual imbalance that you've all mentioned, and gauge the malevolent intensity of the atmosphere to determine whether or not more direct intervention is even necessary," noted Crystal. "Talking about it is one thing, but before we actually decide anything I'd want to go check it out for myself to make sure we're not just wasting our time."

"And if you are targeted by any of those cultists, you can always summon me to fight for you," added Kabutoou.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 am
Roveth snorted a bit, while crossing his arms "Magi, not cultists." he said in amusement while Kurohime landed on his shoulder and pecked him lightly on the cheek, causing him to glance over "is he alright?" Kurohime nodded lightly "hai hai, Shiro's fine, though Hao's still talking to him it seems." of course that made Roveth rub his neck where he had lost some blood with a wince "guess i did go a bit far in actually mentioning this whole mess he was in while traveling." granted Arturia and Gilgamesh just glare at Roveth, but the king of knights sighed and sat down for now "in any case.. i think Shiro would want to tag along with you Crystal, if only for old times sake, though he'd probably practically order Roveth to stay." of course Roveth gave off a 'like hell am i missing out!' mumble, which caused Gilgamesh to glare at Roveth "and this will be your punishment for going behind Shiro's back, Mongrel... but do keep it up, i'd love to splatter your entrails in the area by blowing a hole through your gut." he said with a low growl, causing Roveth to pale and scoot away from Gilgamesh.

Shiro of course just sighed, while rubbing his head lightly "well, i do know it's a definite inconvenience, given trying to actively tame the thing in me is next to impossible, even if i did or absorbed it before it fully absorbed me, i don't know what kind of ugly effects that would do." he sighed "so, damned if i do damned if i don't." he then chuckled mirthlessly while thinking on something "maybe i did something in a past life that deserves it, who knows.. all i know is it's here, unfortunately here to stay, and trying to keep calm when b*****d yami's overstep their boundaries."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:23 am
"Magi then," Kabutoou corrected himself. The circular sliding paper doorway appeared behind him, sliding open as he turned to dismiss himself. "Call me if you have need of my power." The door slid shut behind him and he was gone for the moment.

Crystal nodded and pocketed the Drive. "If it's just me and Shiro, then maybe we can try to avoid getting into too much trouble, although I know that can be rather difficult for him." Unlike Shiro, Crystal had actually gotten better about that sort of thing.

"Well then, I guess it's lucky for you that ever since the Shaman Fight ended, Crystal has been learning purification and Onmyouji techniques. Remember, during the tournament she was just a very talented self-taught novice with a lot of potential. Now she actually has real knowledge of how to subdue malevolent spirits and even better control over the natural elements. She really has been quite a remarkable student," Hao nodded sagely to himself. "So, if anything does happen that causes that demon dragon to break loose, Crystal should be able to knock you back to your senses as long as she's there with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:02 pm
Shiro nodded as he started standing up as he sighed "well, that's good to hear, thankfully i haven't rested on my laurels either, though learning some Thaumaturgy from Magi was a pain in the arse to do, it helped some when i needed a weapon in a pinch, to channel Arturia, or a pair of clawed gauntlets in the case of Hyoi Gattai and Oversoul with Kyuubi." he lightly smiled a bit "either way, i guess i better head back in and see who else is going aside from Crystal and myself, given she won't drop it until it's investigated at least at the Fuyuki City branch."

Roveth had begun a staredown with Gilgamesh, apparently having voiced his wanting to join Shiro and Roveth, Gilgamesh had plainly said "No. hence now the new staring contest "you can't stop me 'King of Heroes'. i'm Shiro's darker brother." the golden king just snorted lightly "please, you might be a shaman like him but you wouldn't last a second against any of the Servants, even -Assassin-, the technical weakest of them, would kill you straight up." Roveth growled lightly "don't underestimate me, i can handle myself." Gilgamesh raised an eyebrow "oh, like you oh so handled getting clobbered by a bottle or glass or something, and then nearly got choked to death by Shiro?" of course Arturia just sighed shaking her head "would you cut it out you two?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:19 am
Crystal decided it was probably best to stay out of the somewhat heated argument between Roveth and Gilgamesh. The two seemed like they could keep going at it for hours regardless of whether or not anyone tried to stop them.

"She's definitely stubborn about this kind of thing," Hao agreed while accompanying Shiro back inside. "Not that she's wrong to want to investigate. It certainly sounds interesting. But, since I know how much you really don't want me going there, I suppose I'll have to sit this one out for now." Once they were back inside he directed his attention to Crystal. "Of course, since you will be going without me, you should definitely take Shingetsu along with you for your protection."

"Good idea," Crystal responded. "I was actually just considering that myself. Since we don't really know what to expect, having a powerful protective spirit on hand will give us some insurance."

Crystal went upstairs to fetch her traveling bag and when she came back down she brought out a small pipe case which, when opened, revealed a small, snake-like kudakitsune spirit covered in speckled gray and white fur. The tiny creature wiggled out from the pipe case and quickly wrapped itself around Crystal's neck so that it resembled a fuzzy scarf. The only way to really differentiate between the creature's head and tail was by finding the end with the small nose, beady little eyes, and a pair of pointy little ears.

"Breakfast is ready!" Ryu announced from the kitchen as Kanna helped to wheel out the elaborate buffet car.

Crystal stuck the pipe case back in her bag and looked to Shiro. "So, I guess once we're done with breakfast, we'll be good to go."  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff