Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Love Square?![Omg, Tifa, and SKB] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:45 pm
"Okay then, it's settled. I'll make sure you two are safe until it comes time for the trial." Adrian said cheerily and got up to leave. "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, what's your address again?" He asked sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:53 pm
Belladonna tapped the police report on the table in front of them. "It's right here in the report. Along with our statements," she said curtly. Her emotions were really going everywhere after what had happened. Already she'd gone from being protective to pissed off to disbelieving and freaking out to stunned, and now she was sarcastic and irked. Wow. She needed to get home and take something to knock herself out, otherwise she was gonna break down in a big way.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:30 am
"All right, I'll be seeing you two later tonight." Adrian said cheerily as he began reading the Police Report.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:40 am
Belladonna heaved a heavy, tired sigh and put a hand on her sister's elbow. "C'mon, Sparky. Let's get home."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:30 am
Layla grabbed her sister's hand and walked out, taking in everything in the environment. She wasn't afraid to admit how paranoid she was. Then again she was shot at and any person would be paranoid. Her band mates all texted and gave their wishes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 am
Belladonna saw Layla repeatedly taking out her phone because of all the texts she was receiving and groaned. "Figures. One thing happens, and suddenly the whole campus knows." When they got to their house, she went straight to her room, put her pajamas on, and fell into her bed. After a few minutes, however, she came back out. "Hey, Sparky, mind sleeping in my room tonight? I don't want to let you out of my sight now." She chewed her lip, embarrassed and hesitant to admit it, but..."I'm actually kind of scared. Like, if I close my eyes and you're not next to me you'll disappear. Like the gunman actually got you instead of just grazing your arm." Tears welled up in her eyes.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:59 am
Layla felt bad about her phone going off. Once home she turned it off and changed into pajamas also, meeting her sister outside of their rooms. When Belladonna started crying she did as well, running and hugging her sister tightly. "I was so scared Bebe. I was so scared that he would hit more than my arm and I suddenly wouldn't be here anymore. So of course I will sleep next to you, I was going to ask you the same thing." she responded.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:15 am
Belladonna returned the hug, holding her sister as close as she could. "I can't believe this is happening. I mean, we chose this college because if the classes, reputation, and high safety ratings. There weren't s'posed to be gangs and freaky s**t like that."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:21 am
Layla laughed and wiped the tears from her eyes, "Yeah. Freaky s**t like that. Well let's just be glad that today is done and tomorrow is on it's way!" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:25 am
Belladonna sniffled and smiled a watery smile. "Yeah. Definitely glad today's done." She yawned, unable to keep it in. "C'mon. I'm exhausted, and I'm sure you are, too. Let's go to sleep."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Suddenly there was a knock at the twins' door.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 pm
Belladonna jumped at the knock at the door. She shot a startled glance at Layla and steeled herself for whoever or whatever might be on their porch. She moved silently to the kitchen and took a knife from the knife block on the counter. Then she went to the door and put a hand on the handle, but she didn't open the door just yet.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:25 pm
Layla hid behind her sister, "Don't answer it. What if it's more bad people?" she asked with a scared tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 pm
"That's why I got this," Belladonna whispered, holding the knife, point out toward the door.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm
"Please tell me those two are still awake. Man, if I hadn't been so bogged down in paperwork I would've been able to get here earlier." Adrian said with a sigh, unaware that the twins could hear him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff