Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 am
Roman crosses his arms. "Wrath...sloth,envy, Pride, lust, gluttony, greed...those are all seven deadly sins." He looks at Dust. "So does that answer your question?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:37 am
((You looked that up.))

Dust banged his head into the desk. "Yes, Captain Dickwad. That answers our question. Now get the ******** out of my house before Blood tortures you to death." Dust then proceeded to look up other various emotions.

Blood put his hands up. "Woah, I never agreed to anything..."

Dust simply said in a blank ton, "I know you'll do it, though."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:48 am
((that and I know those sins from the xbox 360 Dante's Inferno...I should get a xbox 360 and that game)) Roman shrugs and exits Dust's house. "Fine have it your way...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:49 pm
Frost looked at her cell phone, snickered a little, and then texted back. [She always got mad that I'm faster then her. ~Frost~]

Midnight kinda zoned out, staring up at the ceiling with a blank expression.

Innocence smiled. "Other emotions are happiness and curiosity, if that helps any, Dust."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Dust rolled his eyes. "You know, you could have just told me that's what we were looking for rather than let me make a complete a** of myself." Dust held the start button and shut the computer off instantly. ((Note: That's very bad to do.)) He got up and turned to Midnight. "Hrm... Curiosity..." He cracked a grin. "Swifty, what's up with that thing we were discussing earlier? Is the plan coming along well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:06 pm
"Gimme just a sec." S.M. replied as he bent down to Midnight's level. "So, Midnight... when's the last time you had a race with Frost?" he asked, adopting a slight grin.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm
Midnight's eyes narrowed and she remained silent for a while until... *Poof*

A green Midnight came into exsistence, Envy.

Depression sighed. "It's getting crowded..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 pm
"Just bear with us, Depression. We've gotta get these other emotions out in order to save you all." S.M. said. His phone went off and he checked a text. "That was from the chef. They're bringing the feast over here." Now I've got another Idea." S.M. left the room for a moment and came back with a plain cardboard box. He set it down next to Midnight and said nothing at all. It was closed with tape, so there must have been something in it. There had to be a reason it was sealed.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 pm
Blood stood up. "I AGREE!!" He said loudly. "Would Lust please follow me upstairs to uncrowd the living room?" He walked upstairs, glancing at Lust for a long second.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:36 pm
"Ah ah!" S.M. slightly scolded Blood, "Although I appreciate you're 'enthusiasm' to help, we still need to make sure all the emotions are in one place."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm
Blood stared blankly at Swift. "Well then let's get ALL OF THEM upstairs. You and Dust can tag along as well, and we'll have a little Midnight party."

'But it's in the middle of the day." Dust said quizzically.

"I know that." Blood said, chuckling. "Come along now, my sheep..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 pm
"Gah! No, Blood! No sex right now! We've gotta focus on the task at hand." S.M. shot back at Blood.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:51 pm
Lust groaned. "Aw, Swifty~ You're no fun!~" She laughed.

Depression sighed. "Alright..."

Midnight looked at the box for a while, and another Midnight, an orange one, Curiousity, formed.

Midnight hissed, not being gray up to her waist. "******** this..." She stood, and walked out the door, Depression following her like a shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:41 pm
Blood smiled. "Yes, Swifty, you're being far too uptight. Let loose for once. There's nothing sinful about the female figure." He blew out a gentle cold flame. "Come on, Lust, bring up who you want, we'll throw a party with an extremely lenient dress code..."

Dust rushed out of the door after Midnight and Depression. "Midnight, wait!" He grabbed her arm. "I can understand you're upset, but please don't leave." He looked at her with pleading eyes. "Please..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 pm
Midnight pulled her arm away from Dust, her tail swishing furiously. "I'm SICK of being used. I don't care if I die."

Innocence looked at the door the three had rushed out of, worry filling her eyes.

Curiousity opened the box and looked inside it.

Envy glared at Lust.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces