Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Transgender in need of help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 pm
purplefan100
I learn crochet, they have self help. I wanted to learn how to do a flower a found a video online that showed me. i could probably be oaky at sewing by hand. ican't sew with a machine, i asked my mom, because i thought i can't find clothes i like i will make my own. in my head i was doing a victory dance , basically having a parade and a marching band, going whoo!. Then i sat down to try it the needle broke off. I said okay no, i give up, if i keep going i am going to end up with one eye.

i usually don't give up, i keep going till i figure it out, complete it or am super frustrated from not being able to acomplish it. you should save money, then buy them when its safe.in a ideal nice world, you could say so mom i like wearing girl panties, can you help me find some nice ones.
sometimes they have lessons in craft stores they might have for sewing, so you can learn to sew by hand. or ask your mom. it though it might be considered a " girl " thing. my mom taught my brother how to cook, so he wouldn't starve.

ask her is she can teach you how to sew so you can fix it your self and when you live on your own you would have to take your clothes to the tailor for every little rip. keep trying on the girly stuff, you shouldn't have to feel so restricted, i hope you find a way to fulfill your desire. you could try buying some plain clothes and alter them, to pratice skills so then you can be better when you alter bras and panties. or you could try to alter some of your clothes in such a way that you feel girly, but people won't be on your case about it. o.o idea i don't if you would like this idea or not, but you could buy some bows and keep them in your pocket and in your bag. if might help you feel more girly. don't know if it will do anything for you or not.

I can't believe you thought sewing would be that easy lol. I'd rather stick to my computer programming, then trying the arcane task of sewing. xD

I admire your determination then. I know I'm prone to giving up to early, though many times I come back and try and get things completed. And if I went up and said that to my mom, it would be disastrous. x.x It's best she not know I like wearing girl panties. When she found out last year I thought I was transgender, she yelled out me, told me I was going to hell, and to never think about it or mention it again, or I'd be living on the street. That's why I said I wasn't planning to really be more girly until I have my own place, so that she won't know, and ridicule me. I mean I tried explaining to her, that I didn't want a sex change or anything, and that I'm still a guy too, but it did nothing to help the situation.

I don't know anyone though who could teach me to sew I'm afraid. I also don't think I'd do a good job with it either. I'm probably better off just going out and buying my clothes, instead of making them. ^^; No worries, I will keep trying with the girly stuff. I only feel restricted though because of the stigma placed on us by society. That it's weird for a guy to be looking at and buying women's clothes. Many transgender individuals I've spoke with feel the same worry about buying clothes to better match who they want to be. That is a good idea you have there. I always feel the best way to go about buying bras and panties and other types of clothes is to have a girl with you so it looks more like she's picking them out for herself, instead of you. Of course a girl that is alright also with you wanting to cross dress. Surprisingly, all of the women I dated in the past, said they would have been perfectly alright with me doing it. A few found it pretty sexy that I wanted to wear things like panties, and the others liked it because they liked knowing they could have someone to dress up with. And I'm not sure how the bows in the pocket would work really. o.o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm
ask a girlfriend or a girl that is a friend to help you get panties when the time comes or order it from the internet. that will be tough though because if it is too small or too big you cant return it. at least with panties you can eye it and see if it migh fit you. i bow in the pocket. my thinking was it could help you feel more girly when you out. if you wear a jacket you could wear a flower if it makes you feel more girly. like at prom, guys wear a flower in their jacket and girls a corsage . you could buy a corsage for you self and wear it sometimes, if it could help you feel girly at home. flower in jacket at work.  

purplefan100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:44 pm
purplefan100
ask a girlfriend or a girl that is a friend to help you get panties when the time comes or order it from the internet. that will be tough though because if it is too small or too big you cant return it. at least with panties you can eye it and see if it migh fit you. i bow in the pocket. my thinking was it could help you feel more girly when you out. if you wear a jacket you could wear a flower if it makes you feel more girly. like at prom, guys wear a flower in their jacket and girls a corsage . you could buy a corsage for you self and wear it sometimes, if it could help you feel girly at home. flower in jacket at work.

I'm afraid I don't have a girlfriend. She left me last week. =( And all of my friends happen to be online. So I'm in quite the corundum. ._. I figured ordering them from the internet would be easiest, but I don't want to buy a lot of them if they are the wrong size, and cannot return it. It's a bit more difficult for a guy buying girls panties, because the sizes are different, and guys need the extra room to accommodate a few things. ^^; Though it's not as if I haven't looked though. I looked through the panties on the Victoria's Secret website, and they all looked adorable and comfortable. And I think that last part you mentioned was what you wrote in the message, where I said I don't happen to wear suits for work. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:51 pm
i think you can buy panties online individual. because people don't normally want 10 in the same style and color. i don't buy mine for victoria secret so i really can't tell you about their comfort, but the girls are attactive. but I always have changed the channel, my thinking was i am not supposed to look at this.  

purplefan100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 pm
purplefan100
i think you can buy panties online individual. because people don't normally want 10 in the same style and color. i don't buy mine for victoria secret so i really can't tell you about their comfort, but the girls are attactive. but I always have changed the channel, my thinking was i am not supposed to look at this.

You do buy them individual most of the time, but you still don't want to spend money on a product if you can't use it at the same time. But when you buy guys briefs, what you usually gets is 10 in the same style in color, which is one thing I hate about them. There's no variety. And yes, most of the girls are pretty attractive. Why shouldn't you look at it though? o.o Women have beautiful bodies, so I can't help but watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

You do buy them individual most of the time, but you still don't want to spend money on a product if you can't use it at the same time. But when you buy guys briefs, what you usually gets is 10 in the same style in color, which is one thing I hate about them. There's no variety. And yes, most of the girls are pretty attractive. Why shouldn't you look at it though? o.o Women have beautiful bodies, so I can't help but watch.

they do have beautiful bodies. But i grew up with girls like boys and so I felt akward and werid and uncomfortable looking at the commericals.  

purplefan100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:10 pm
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

they do have beautiful bodies. But i grew up with girls like boys and so I felt akward and werid and uncomfortable looking at the commericals.

Oh. That makes sense. Pardon my asking, have you ever found other women attractive? Like maybe liking both me and women? I'm merely curious is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:25 am
OK, I haven't been back here in a while. Just came back here and, in the time between now and when I last visited the page, I came VERY close to revealing my identity to one of my closest friend, but backed off at the VERY last minute. I referenced it as "a secret I won't tell anyone......yet. Only a few people know." He started rattling off guesses , first was "are you gay???" my response was "No." Next was pretty much it."Are you a She-male???" I said No, and was afraid he would see through my lie, and when he backed off guessing, I said under my breath "Thank god." I have been referencing the whole thing on several occasions, normally whenever someone would joke about something that could pertain to Transgenderism, and my response would just be "Please don't talk about that kind of stuff." in a more blank tone of voice than I usually speak in. Also, reading over the previous posts, my situation is occurring while I am in the early years of High School. I would talk to the counselor that I talk to now for previous problems, but I simply don't trust her AT ALL, as she doesn't work for the school. If the school year starts off well, I may just come out one person at a time. I may just do it over the Internet, as I am in contact of my two closest friends via internet.  

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100