Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:21 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline cocked an eyebrow. "Aye. But you'd best keep your eyes on the horizon an' off'a me. I could feel ya starin' as I climbed." She grabbed hold of the rigging and climbed back down the web of ropes to the main deck, where most of the crew were gathered to watch. "That goes fer all o' ya!" she barked. "Get back ta your posts! Handsomely now!" And the crew scattered.

((Might I trouble you to click on the eggs and hatchling in my signature? I need more views to help them grow, and I only have a few more days to get them.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:36 am
User Image"Yes but you obviously didn't feel me taking these then" Joesph muttered to himself under his breath. He held a few gold pieces the captain had in her pockets stashed in his own having pulled them from her when he brushed against her. "Well then Kieren" he said looking over to the man. "What besides looking for ships do you do up here" he asked thinking about Jaqueline's words about him staring at her. He was a male after all and he wouldn't like she did have quite a figure on her. "Since it will likely be awhile before we make shore I suppose I should get used to things" he told him with a smile. It was a fake one simply put on for the moment as he looked at Kieren. He was a member of the crew so Joesph figured in loot wise he was probably very light.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:49 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline strode to the quarterdeck, where the quartermaster stood leaning over a map. "How far till we reach La Isle de Tortuga, Mr. Ebon?" The burly man looked up from his map. "A few days' journey, Cap'n." Jaqueline nodded. "Long as the winds don't change an' go 'gainst us. Carry on." She started toward the helmdeck. "Oh, and, Mr. Ebon, our Mr. Hardin snatched a couple coins from me while I was up in the crow's nest. Tell 'im they're a gift, but it'd be wise that he not touch his captain without her permission."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:06 pm
((bumping to keep this visible. please don't let it die...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 pm
((poke))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 am
(trying to post out in field but not getting time for more then anything but finding out what I missed)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 pm
((Oh. That's okay. I can wait. Don't make yourself rush.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image Looking around from the birds nest Jacob rubbed the side of his head after a few hours. There was nothing going on. Was picking this job the better of the choices now that he had a chance to work with it for awhile. "Hey Kieren tell me what do you think of your captain" Jacob commented as he leaned against the wood. He wanted to get a little more information on this woman who apparently held more of a power then he could grasp seeing the ability to keep all these riff raffs under control on her ship. "What is it that made you want to follow her along this ship" he questioned looking at the man as he pulled the gold coins out of his pocket and tossed them up and down.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

The lookout watched Joseph for a few moments before answering. "She's got an air about 'er, aintcha noticed?" he said. "Like a lioness 'bout ta spring. Ha! Ya wanna know what it is wot makes us wanna follow Cap'n Phoenix? Wait'll ya see 'er on a raid." He shook his head, grinning. "Coo, wot a sight."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image"A raid" he questioned looking at him shaking his head. It had taken him a bit to piece together what the man had said his accent heavy unlike his own. "Well I suppose that it will be awhile before that ever happens I don't see anything at all on the horizon other then some clouds" he told the man as he looked towards the horizon line. It might be a bit boring on the trip to land. Yawning Jacob leaned over the wood staring out at the sea still closing his eyes for a bit before opening them up something catching his eye from his peripheral vision as he stood up. "Hey you have a telescope" Jacob asked as he stood up slowly looking out towards the dot he saw in the far off distance.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Aye." Kieren nodded and took a telescope from his belt. "Whatcha see?" he asked, handing the telescope to Joseph.

(You switched character names...)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:07 pm
(s**t didn't realize. I have to many characters in RP's with different names it may happen from time to time.)

"Something not sure what it is tho" Joesph said as he took the telescope from him twirling it a bit before looking down the end. Scanning over the horizon blue water's whirred thru the scope for a moment until brown wood was reflected in the glass. "A boat" he muttered looking over it as best he could. Even with the telescope it was barely visible in it as he tried his best to strengthen the image but it still came blurry. "Tch what a pain sub par equipment" he muttered striking the end a few times the image focusing a just enough of what he needed a cold chill running thru him.

On the mast of the ship a ways away a single flag easily recognizable hung from it. A black skull and cross bones blew strongly in the wind as the ship broke waters. "Shitty as hell" he muttered closing the telescope and handing it to Kieren. "Another pirate ship at three o clock off the port side just barely breaking over the horizon" Joesph told him as he stood there.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren took the telescope and held it to his eye. "Bloody 'ell!" he swore and leaned over the edge of the crow's nest. "Cap'n! Jolly Roger off the port bow! Looks like the Damsel!" "Bloody hell! All hands to your posts! Raise the colors! Drop anchor! Mr. Ebon! Wheel her to port! We're gonna stand an' fight!" She drew her rapier and held it point toward the sky, the blade glittering in the sun. "Let's give those bastards what for!" At her words, a roaring cheer rang from her crew's throats.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:11 am
Reaching out to Kieren Joesph grabbed him from behind putting his hands over his mouth and pulled him back away from the edge of the nest. "Are you out of your mind she's more then likely going to make us fight" Joesph said holding him tight as he looked at him only to hear the voice down below utter words he wasn't wanting to hear. Letting Kieren go Joe went over to the edge as he leaned over. "Are you mental" he yelled down at her as he watched the captain draw her rapier. 'I am going to die' he thought as he watched her before ducking back down in the crows nest.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:30 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline smirked up at Joseph. "'Course I am," she called back up. "An' ev'ry sailor knows it's better ta attack first than be taken by surprise an' boarded. If'n ya don't wanna fight, ya'd best stay up there, Mister Hardin. Kieren! Get down here an' show that lily-livered coward how our lookouts fight!" The lookout grinned. "Aye, aye, Cap'n!" He cocked an eyebrow at Joseph and clambered down to the main deck. Another member of the crew tossed Kieren an epee, which he caught and held gracefully as a dancer. Someone else raised the Phoenix's standard, the flaming outline of a bird with outstretched wings above crossed swords. From the enemy ship, a cannonball boomed, landing far short of the Phoenix. "Cannoneers an' powder monkeys at the ready!" Jaqueline commanded. "Return fire on their next shot!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff