Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 am
Draco shook his head and wiped his eyes. "Yeah, I heard that Raven was somethin' else. Anyway, if you want, I could always try to help ya find the others. After all, us dragons have a pretty good sense for unnatural abilities. We have some of our own, after all." He spread his wings, stretching them a little. "I could even give ya a ride, if ya want. I always wanted to see what that'd be like, just carryin' someone else with me, so they can feel the freedom of flyin', too."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"She was something else. The daughter of a demon. And yet, she brought together a group of heroes." Snow shook her head. "That's all right. I have a sense for the others I'm looking for. It's something about their energy that I can hook into. And I don't need a ride." She smirked. "How do you think I appeared like that? I've got my ways of getting about."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 am
Ghost saw people running out of a mall and cops heading the the area. "It is a busy day today" he said as he cloaked and moved in to see what was happening though it was normally not his style to rush in like this someone should make sure that people where safe. He walked in to see a woman with white hair 'and I thought I was the ghost here' he thought as he turned on a hologram to make mist appear to cover the area. Turning on and off his camouflage making him him appear as a phantom he moved closer to the woman trying to see if she was afraid of ghosts.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:24 am
Molly giggled as she ran through back allies away from a jewelry store with an alarm going off. She had easily stolen a $2000 dollar diamond necklace with matching earrings, along with a dozen expensive rings. She carried them in her bag as she easily jumped over gates with her catlike agility. "A nice days work, right Neko?" she asked her little robot cat who sat on her shoulder and mewed in response.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:26 am
Draco laughed heartily, the first time he had in 4 years. "I guess you got a point there, Snow. And I don't doubt your ability to find the others. I just wanna help, somehow. It seems kinda important, after all." At that moment, Draco caught a familiar scent on the breeze. "What the...? The smell of blood?!" His acute dragon senses picked up on the scent of freshly spilled blood somewhere. "This definitely don't feel good..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:39 am
((Which blood bath is Draco smelling?))
User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

Kastel looks at the mist before looking around and catching sight of Ghost. She watches him, her gaze still intense and focused though still devoid of emotion. "Have you ever wondered if what you see is real?", she suddenly asks, her voice sounding lifeless and had a bit of a rasp from only recently being used again.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 am
((I'm thinkin' yours, Minnta.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 am
((Well don't I feel special, I get three heroes chasing me!))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:47 am
((Gaia is lying to me... It says Tayuya posted, but I don't see anything))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:47 am
((I'm assuming, since you said three, you're including Snow in that, huh? ...That's 'cause I wrote something and then deleted it on accident.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:50 am
((Well, I was assuming since you're with Draco who smells the blood and he's probably going to go do something about it, then you'll probably be going with him))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 am
Ghost said nothing for a moment then pointed at her "the spirits of the ones you've killed seek reparation." He turned his camouflage on and quickly moved behind her and he attempted to grab her shoulder turning it off again.  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:57 am
((Well, I have something planned, but I'm kinda waiting on Ghost to make a more definite move first. ...I gotta go to sleep now. I'll be back in about ten to twelve hours. See y'all later!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:03 am
((Alright))
User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

"The corrupt don't deserve reparation.", Kastel responds, casually slicing at Ghosts hand as she turns to face him again. "Are you willing to follow the rabbit?", she asks as she suddenly begins forming illusions of soldiers who appeared to be playing cards and looked ready to strike. She backs up and seems to fade into the mist Ghost had created, her eyes the last to vanish and seemed to glow before doing so.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Tell me if you start seeing a trend))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash