Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:27 pm
"Ahh yes" Kyo said looking up at Connie as she hovered just a little ways infront of him. Reaching up tho he grabbed her wrist tightly. "Try not to drop me I would rather not have to spend mana on flight if I don't need to" he said to her with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:41 pm
The zombies continued to rumage through the different apartments of the building, throwing things, breaking things, and generally just scarring people out of their wits.

Outside, Haruko laughed,"Vote for me! Hahahahaha!" She then had the zombies walk outside. "[very nice work mes amis. Now, we must work on your campaigns. Bring the voters to me." She grinned,"I shall pursuade them" The zombie ran off down the street. One managed to grab a woman and dragged her to Haruko. "Very good. You, woman! You will vote for us or I will fill your life with misery. Woe. And black licorice!" The woman screamed in panic and tried to pull herself from the deceased mayor's bony grip.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle mutters under her breathe as she trots the last few blocks to the hotel she is staying at. She quickly makes her way to her room on the tenth floor and changes into a red long-sleeved shirt before looking out the window, frowning. She has a quick argument with herself before opening her window and jumping out, her medallion slipping out from under her shirt and glowing before she suddenly transforms into a hooded crow and flies swiftly in the direction she saw the winged girl go.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((See? She's a good person, just very grumpy.
Hooded crows have white feathers on the backs of their necks, in case anyone didn't know))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 pm
((Cool. So my character in the other Titans rp looks like a hooded crow rather than a raven. Oh well. xp ))

Connie grasped Kyo's wrists as well and nodded. "Don't worry. I won't drop you." Then she followed the winged girl, noticing a crow with a white ruff following. I wonder...  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:25 pm
((oh wow... My description of it was a little off... Oops... ;>.>))

The crow lets out an irritated caw as it catches up to Connie. It seems to almost glare at the Tamaranian with its unusual gray eyes as it keeps a bit of distance between them.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 pm
((lol))

Connie raised an eyebrow. Weird bird, she thought.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 pm
"Keep a tight hold" Kyo said hanging from under connie with one arm as he took in a deep breath. "Winds of change, Breeze of guidance, Gusts of assistance" he muttered his voice holding an eerie echo to it as he muttered the words. On the last word a wind seemed to start to blow not forcefully but seeming to flow around each of the teen's heading towards the trouble. The wind even tho blowing lightly seemed to gently increase the team's flying speed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm
((Would that affect Arielle too, or just the soon to be Titans in human shape?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:44 pm
(It could effect her more or less out of a hunch since there is magic around her transformation which kyo can likely sense something is different then a normal crow)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm
((I'm heading to bed. Night))

The crow lets out a small caw of surprise as the wind increases their flight speed. It looks back at the flying people, wondering if one of them had anything to do with it.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 pm
- OOC: Might head off, too. Ear hurts and I believe Mother is doing Cleaning Boot Camo which involves waking up before noon. On my first day of break. When I was wanting to do HOMEWORK! Because I'm FAILING!! Even when I try it's always "screw school". X/ Never gonna graduate. -

The young heroine didn't notice the increase of speed or the crow, being to focused on finding the source of chaos. 'There.' she thought, spotting a girl laughing maniacally with zombies around her. "Gross." the winged girl said in digust. She landed behind the girl and said, "Stop right there."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:49 pm
Haruko turned to where the voice had come from and saw a girl with wings. She blinked, looked down at where she stood, then looked back up at the girl,"I'm already stopped." She turned back to the woman she was holding,"I shall let you go. It seems that another character has come to play." She let the woman go and she ran. The zombies walked up to Haruko and stood behind her as the girl turned back to the winged heroine.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:12 pm
"Hey I am pretty sure this is the spot" Kyo said he looked down below them. The girl with the black wings had dipped down landing infront of another girl tho from the distance up he wasn't able to hear anything and he couldn't see all that much either. "Lets go down here" he told her pointing down while still keeping a tight hold of her wrist.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 pm
Connie nodded. "I see it." She flew lower and let go of Kyo a few feet from the ground, coming in to land beside the winged girl on the opposite side from where she'd dropped Kyo.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:37 am
Landing lightly on his feet kyo dusted himself off as he started to walk over beside the girl with the black wings. Looking to Haruko and the ones with her he finally could see them better. Undead. "A necromancer" kyo muttered raising an eyebrow slightly as he looked at them crossing his arms for a moment. "Hello there" he said taking a few steps ahead of the girl getting closer to Haruko. "Hmm I would ask you to go ahead and give yourself up. I am sure that the woman you were just holding would not have liked what you were planning to do with her" he said as he stood there. Treating others politely even if there criminals was both a good and bad thing for the martian at times. "What do you say?" he asked extending his hand out to Haruko.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff