Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Main Court Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:08 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino looked at the boy again. She sighed before she began thinking of the clan. While she was thinking some girl started speaking again. She was sure if the girl was talking to them or not, so to avoid any awkwardness she would just let Kenta answer the question. She looked up with a gleam in her eye as a light bulb went off in her head. " What's that one clan that uses bugs?" She asked.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta was about to answer the new question, but before he could the food came. As the waiter set down their food, Kenta gave a small nod as he walked off. Taking a few bites of his ramen, he thought for a second about what they were talking about. Ahh that's right. Tsukino was asking about what clan used bugs. "I believe that's the Aburame Clan. I've personally never met one myself but I've heard talk about them around the village." He gave a small nod eating up some more of his food and taking a few drinks of the sake.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

Doki listened on and felt no need to rush it off right away. It was nice knowing how one's inspiration can stem at the earliest stages of life; childhood. What's better, to know that the older generation had taken part to contribute to their seed. Occasionally Doki would find her grins to fall and rise. He speaks like a loyal and diligent shinobi.

An entry of meddlesome pokes intruded her personal space. Doki scathingly glared at the person responsible; only to find it was Kyo. She sighed, not even able to shout at him like she does on an average first basis. "Yeesh. No, this is Jun. Jun, this is my friend, Kyo. We just met and were talking over our meals." Doki rose her flat stretched hands and gestured to Jun as she explained. Meanwhile, for her head was turned to Kyo, Doki did not know of the other lady attempting to reach his attention. She figured it was best to leave him be with someone else. After all, she had intruded on his meal plenty enough already despite him saying it wasn't. "But you know for a while, I thought you weren't going to show up at all. I'm glad you're here." She said, nonchalantly pinching the skin over his palm in response to her cheeks being pulled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 pm
Kyo yelped softly at the skin of his hand being pinched, he pulled away from poking and poofed up his cheeks stubborn. He leaned his arm on her green head, taking her glasses and putting them on. "Yo Jun, ah yeah I was late for the test so I asked Kin-sama to go really quick but got stuck killing that senju...I think Dai isn't gonna come to the festival..." He fixed the glasses on his face, it looked so weird through them. He was a bit mad Dai got promoted, she was probably training so she could get more rewards from the Raikage, he was a jounin and worked harder then anyone else but...he didn't even get a fricken dog biscuit.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun simply gave a small nod at the new person when all the sudden he felt something hit the back of his head an a new voice coming from behind him. Turning around to see where the source came from, he saw the woman. "I guess you can." He turned back around to face Doki and her friend. "Well it was nice to meet you. Maybe we will run into each other again." With that Jun stood up, grabbed his wrapped up puppet, and headed over to where the other lady was. He simply sat down and waited for her to talk.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She noticed how he sounded relatively upset over the news. News? Her face held back a scowl and instead remained expressionless by his mentions. Honestly, why was she always the last to know what goes on in her village? It made her position that much more upsetting as it's advisor. Near the end of his statement, Doki reached to tussle his head. Though it looked gentle, her fingertips were exerting monsterous strain into pressing his cranium. "Just because you got stuck with some chore and didn't get the reward you thunk you were gonna get, doesn't mean you can say mean things about your fellow shinobi. RIGHT, Kyo-kun? You shouldn't speak poorly of your peers." Doki prayed that he got the message. If there was one thing that was doomed to stay in Kyo, it would be his big lazy stamp of a mouth that tended to slip unnecessary information. Though she knew Kyo by his nature by now. Regarding his depressed issue, she said; "Aw. Well, that's too bad. Maybe we can hit the stalls later and get her something. Have you eaten?" She asked, eventually finding this whole thing to be funny and casual. She only wished Kyo was that prudent sometimes. But everyone had their redeeming moments. Especially Doki. "See ya around, Jun.~" Doki waved after him and motioned for Kyo to sit if he wished.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:55 pm
Kyoishi winced a bit at the pressure to his still fragile head, he pulled away and sat infront of her on the other side of the table. He shook his head, Shi walked to stand next to him and lay by the chair. "Fine, I'll tell Kin-sama to never let you have a break from the office." He pouted, still wearing Doki's glasses, he still looked a bit grumpy. Shi rolled his doggy eyes and chuckled. "Hey Doki, kyo being a brat? Sorry, I saw free dog biscuits so I played my role as a dog~" Kyo's mood meter seemed to even go down more, he didn't get any...Shi didn't even bring him any.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She tried to maintain a calm disposition, especially with anger bubbling up at her arsenal and ready to put forth her might over his head again. However, it would not be appropriate to do so in public. And, there was still that respect she had for him as her former mentor that made a polyp in her head. Instead, she started laughing, letting him keep her reading glasses. Past his childish attitude, she still saw him as the cute little kid he is but also a kid who felt empty of praise. She wasn't going to pester him into talking about it but Doki had other plans.

"Yeah, yeah, always tattle on her if you don't get your way. Come on, since you didn't say you're hungry, how's about we go to the stalls now? They have wicked cool merchandise." Doki said as she was now standing up from her chair before pushing it in. She was actually going to ask about the whereabouts of Shi. Beaming at him, Doki concluded that such a possibility would negate down to zero. The kunoichi affectionately scratched Shi above his navel and quietly snickered. But the gloom in Kyo's aura continued to show. Knowing his nature, he was the type who treasured material trophies after each accomplishments. Not so vain that he would go to great lengths to acquire them but still the type to cherish his feats, Doki concluded mentally with a hint of amusement. "Tell you what, let your student treat her sensei to something nice." He was as prodigy for his age and even without that, Doki was still very proud to have called him her instructor.

She grabbed his elbow and quickly left, expecting Shi to assist if his master became stubborn. Her meals of course were paid for and the table decently cleaned for the next.

[[Exits to the Inner Ring]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Kyoishi rolled his eyes, his cheeks still poofed up but he elt out his held up breath when she pulled him away, he was startled but Shi was right behind them incase he tried not to go but...Doki was treating him...perfect. He nodded he'd go and followed without his will.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm
Flamefox Merimac

Bast felt a strange satisfaction when the boy responded well to her throwing paper at him. She thought for a moment how using such immature tactics might reflect on her, but quickly determined that she did not care and simply dove right in to conversation.

"Hello," she began calmly, "my name is Miyamoto Bastet and I hail from Sunagakure. I own a shop where I sell puppets, puppet parts, and miscellaneous other things, but I am not a puppet user myself. You seem like someone I would understand, so I would like to know how you view puppets. In exchange, you can ask me questions about stuff, I guess. Sound good?"

She took a nonchalant sip of tea and grabbed another napkin. She clicked her pen and prepared to write in case he agreed. Ironically enough, she did not get many opportunities to do any sort of research in that field back in the Village. With her free hand, she brushed her steel gray hair over her shoulder to keep it from encroaching on her drink's airspace.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun sat there and listened to what the woman had to say. Did she actually know that Jun was a puppet user? It only seemed to make sense since she was asking about it, but then again, that would have meant she was listening in on his conversation with Doki. Either way he would go to answer. "Well being a puppet user myself." He patted the bandaged up puppet next to him. "I view my puppets with the up most respect. They are something that I have created and brought to life. I guess when it comes to another person's puppet, I can appreciate them, but if used wrong, I would rather see the puppet destroyed then used wrong." He didn't really know if that was the answer she was looking for, but that's what he gave her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 am
"Right, right, of course," Bast responded. She tapped the end of her pencil on the table for a moment while she thought. Eventually she decided to ask questions that seemed totally tangential to the rest of the conversation so far. "Where are you from? What sort of food do you usually eat? Where do you go for fun? Are there any significant cultural landmarks in your Village? Trust me, these are all questions that relate to how I understand your puppet."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:29 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Faced with a bunch of questions being thrown at him at once, he just kind of sat there. He ran the questions through his head just to make sure that he would get them all when he went to answer. "Will I'm from Yukigakure." He pointed up to the headband that sat on his forehead. "Whatever I feel like at the time. I don't have a specific favorite and living in a land covered in snow can sometimes limit your options. My house?" He gave the next answer in more of a question form. There wasn't really any hip spots to hang out when he was growing up. Again snow covering most places also presented a problem of just hanging out anywhere. Plus Jun probably had different ideas of fun compared to other people. "Not really sure how that last one helps you understand. I mean I guess you could say the whole village is. After all, to live in a land full of snow seems pretty impressive to me." It was kind of a vague answer but Jun wanted to play it that way. He didn't know if anyone one landmark played a significant part, but of course why give someone he just met tons of details on his village.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:12 am
"Yukigakure? That's perfect!" Bast responded with glee. Her pen was a blur as it moved across the top side of the napkin. "I don't know about impressive, but snow certainly does help direct my inquisition. Judging by your attitude toward snow, I'm going to assume that it plays a fairly large role in your day-to-day life. How do you keep it out of your puppet's joints and empty spaces? Do you waterproof? Do you use the standard metal for the joints? I would imagine that wooden joints would wear out and break very quickly and some of the lighter weight metals would experience quite a lot of wear after being used in colder climates. Do you train indoors, where it's warm, or outdoors, where it's cold? Would it be correct to assume that, on average, the temperature in your Village is colder than the temperature outside in this festival?"  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

And once again another blast of questions. Man this lady could talk a lot. "Well to start, my puppet is made mostly out of wood. I did pick a wood that is naturally durable to colder temperatures since I knew it could be used in them. The joints are wooden but made with that type of wood. I have done a full paint job, so of course that was sealed in so it wouldn't chip as easy. That adds another layer of protection. If water did get in, I would probably have to take him apart and dry him out." Jun cleared his throat and took the time to think about the next set of questions that Bast fired off. "I've done most of my training inside. I guess it is. I mean this festival is located on the edge of the snow country. You kind of get use to the cold or at least learn to wear layers."

Ergo War

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items