Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Hell Butterfly Calls... ((O/A MORE PLAYERS WELCOME!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here because the name caught your interest or you knew the reference?
  I knew the reference!
  Name caught my interest... >.>
  Just wanted to RP!
View Results

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm
-[Not today...She's taking the day off to think things over, possibly help out a couple stick-around spirits in honor of her brother. You know, help them 'Peace out and pass on'. ^.^]-
Hana stopped and turned around, puzzled. 'I could have sworn I just saw Mister God of Death walking by...' she thought, then shrugged. Just her mind doing more weird things, nothing new there. Hana continued on her way, planning to stop by her favorite thrift store and see whether they had gotten any new wallets recently; her current one was about ready to fall apart, it was that old. Plus, Hana was really getting tired of the zebra stripes on it. Maybe it was time to go for something pirate-y, something with Jack Doarrow and his awesome 'do. Oh, and she needed new hair dye. This candy-red was starting to get boring. What color should she pick next?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:57 pm
Beatriz opened her portal. "I'm getting bored here, lets see if the real world will be more fun. I'll head to... the states today, why not?" She mused to herself as she stepped into her portal and appeared shortly after in the states, the town where everyone was. She simply walked into the air looking down, trying t see if there was anything chaotic happening below.

Isamu was simply walking when he felt the energy of Beatriz. A...A...A... Arrancar! He thought rapidly. He reached into his pocket pulled out what seemed to be a candy distributor and pressed the top. He flew out of the physical body, somebody else had apparently taken it. "Get out and into safety now. Oh, and try to block the energies from getting noticed by Soul Society. Hurry up, Kai." Isamu replied a little edgy to his physical body. Who happened to be named Kai did a military salute, before running off. Isamu turned to the sky and unsheathed his zampakuto before bursting off into shunpo towards the dot that irradiated the energy of an arrancar.

((If anyone wants me to do a profile for Kai, I can try to do one, can't promise anything though. He's Kon's representation in this RP, only more useful XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 pm
((Kon was useful, just a perv.))

The boy was happy. He had just gotten the knew version of Halo and was rushing home to play it. Yeah, it was used, but he never had enough money for a copy until now. Hurrying home, he never noticed that he was walking towards an Arrancar that was positioned in the air, right above his house.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:31 pm
Isamu appeared in front of Beatriz, zampakuto pointing towards her. "Leave, arrancar. Or taste my blade." he growled.

"I'm not afraid of a petty shinigami." He replied with an evil smirk and reached down to her sword, which latched itself to her fore-arm "Die!" She shouted as she dashed towards Isamu.

"Rise from the darkest depths... Touketsuryu!" Isamu shouted as he released his zampakuto. A loud sound, like the sound of something breaking the sound barrier as the zampakuto came to life, changing it's shape and colour. It became frigid, cold ice, wrapping itself around Isamu's arm and forming quite a wide and long blade. It was about 4 feet long and at least a foot wide The sound barrier sound was Isamu starting to release his real soul strength.

Beatriz only grinned as she ran up to him, hitting his arm aside and headbutting him to the ground, smashing the pavement below in a cloud of dust. Isamu was right back up and bolted towards her blade behind him.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 pm
Mike stopped and looked around. What was that sound? It was....weird. And loud. He looked down the street and saw nothing, he looked around the corner into the alley and... Nothing! Giving up, he looked up in exasperation and saw something flicker. He focused on that spot. Then it flickered again and the ground next to him shattered. shouting, he yelled at the sky for falling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:02 am
Hana walked down a street, checking the plastic bags on her arm to make sure she didn't forget anything. New wallet, with an adorable chibi Jack Sparrow on the font? Check. Hair dye, candy apple green? Check. D batteries for her keyboard? Check. Giant bag of Skittles, regular? Check. She smiled, and decided to head home, when she felt the air go heavy again, like the last time she'd seen Mr. Death God, and then there was a terrible sound, so loud that Hana nearly dropped her bags as she frantically covered her ears.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 am
"Hyah!" Isamu shouted as he brought down the huge ice blade. Beatriz attempted to block but shock spread across her face as the blade shoved her to the ground like a rock. "I'm already growing annoyed with you and it's been 2 hits." She growled back at Isamu.

"Neh neh, return to Hueco Mundo or I'll kick your a** t'ill you do." Isamu replied with a grin before bolting down like a bullet upon her, smashing the blade down onto her again. The pavement caved under her as she blocked. She didn't see Isamu's foot swing afterwards and flew into the air, zooming by a human who was shouting at the sky. Isamu was going all out, since he disappeared with shunpo and reappeared over her while she was flying and kicked down with both his feet onto her chest so she would hit the ground and pulled a back flip into the air afterwards to thrust his arm down upon her. She merely had time to dodge. She rolled over and panted. "Geez le whiz, papa cheez... Can't give me time to warm up?" She groaned before shaking off the slight daze she had.

"The worst part is... I'm holding back two-thrids of my actual strength... Can you really keep up?" Isamu grinned demonically to her before looking down so his hair would hide his face and white and red horns spiked through the hair and looked back at her, hollow mask upon his face. "And I'm only at shikai!" His insane hollow voice shouted at her with a laugh before raising his sword before him. "What are you going to do next?" He asked. His reiatsu was unbearable to most, Beatriz seemed to be able to support it without much fear, but she was getting beaten rather easily. Then again, she hadn't started using her own abilities.
((This is the mask ))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:06 pm
((Banka-bump?))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5