Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Blood's Trial (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:05 pm
Dust held a smirk almost the whole time. "Jeez, aggro much?" He said, walking down a random corridor and was wandering.

Blood sat down in the middle of the floor, weighing his options. "I kill Swift, the Ice Kingdom turns on me. I destroy the Ice Kingdom... Swift tells me to stop, I warn him, he either backs off, where I get to spare everyone, or everything goes as plan one. I kill Swift, usurp his throne. I control the Ice Kingdom directly and my world remains as mournful as ever. I say ******** it and start to kill everyone. Everyone still living grows to hate me... Man, I really only have a few good options here..." He got up and stretched his back. "Birdie will be mad at me if I kill his precious Swifty, and the rest of the gods get mad at me for not being legit and killing him... Gods... Or Birdie... Birdie it is."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 pm
"Well it depends. Do I, for one, keep my free will? And two, do I get to massacre millions?" Sciz said, scratching his nose.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:20 pm
Blood's eye grew circular. "I GOT IT!!" He shouted in victory. He had it all figured out. I may have seemed as though he was ********, but he's placed his tactical trump card not too long ago. Swift would stop his attack before beginning it when he realizes the gravity of Blood's control over his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 pm
Enerjak nods. "Yes and three...you get to leave Mobius and come to my world...see I no longer reside here..thanks to well my condition that i don't try to take over this place. I gotten a new world and well a body to use when ever i please...another problem, I have no corporeal ******** you Knuckles...so i got to borrow the body of a person of high status like Spyke for example..a guardian is a high status on this world like a high priest is one on my." He then sighs. "Blood is probably going to destroy this world any ways if he doesn't then "they" will and I don't want to be here when "they" arrive."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 pm
Frost screamed ear-splittingly, breaking glass around her as she stood and then ran to the chamber where the Crystal Heart was held.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:47 pm
((I'll wait 'til the votes are done to do anything else with S.M.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 pm
Fenikkusu manifested himself next to the Crystal Heart. "Frost? What's the matter?" he asked, trying to calm her down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 pm
((I didn't set up the poll to discuss what should happen. I already know what's going on. Go ahead.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:08 pm
S.M. looked up to the large doors that housed Blood. He pushed to open them and peeked inside. It was dimly-lit, but everything was visible. Including Blood. "Blood!" he should, walking in all the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:12 pm
"You got a deal, but I at least want to stick around and see what happens." Sciz walked out his door. Sciz turned around and looked at Enerjak. "I'm heading to Blood's, you coming?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:14 pm
Enerjak shrugs and grabs Sciz. "Lets go there my way." He then snaps his finger and both him and Sciz vanish and reappear back at Blood's castle. "Oh by the way Sciz..you might feel sick after teleporting...it happens to first timers."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:17 pm
"Eh, I've teleported before, so it's not really new." Sciz walked up to the castle gates and popped in the door. "'Ey, Swift! Blood! Long time no see."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:17 pm
"Hello everyone." Blood said sweetly, smiling at everyone. "Are you enjoying the new happy world of unicorns and multicolored trees, Swifty?" He asked, walking up to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 pm
"Sadly, that's not the case." S.M. glared right into Blood's eyes. "What's gotten into you? I know you've always been a genocide, but never a tyrant. Who gave you the right to be king of anything?" he said coldly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:26 pm
Frost bawled. "S-S.M.!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff