Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama, in Kernal Heights (Open Need GUYS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, Joining?
  Yep
  I'm peeking, No I won't
  Maybe since i'm peeking anyway
View Results

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

Nate sat speechless, staring at Andrea. She was right of course, but what guy really wants to hear the truth when he's done something wrong? He looked at his hands and then rubbed the back of his neck, leaning back. Andrea knew what Nate was into, knew that he was a bit of a dork at heart...he just happened to be good with football. Unfortunatly, that over shadowed everything. He looked up at the cieling. "I have to be with Allison." he muttered and looked at Andrea. "I-I don't know what I want, Andy."

{Oh, well you got me going home!}
✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

[Song: Kids in Glass Houses--Give me what I want]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about you all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do
to make you feel alright ?
Don’t pretend I think you
know I’m damn precious!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Andrea

User Image

Andrea shook her head not even bothering to finish the bite in her mouth."Nathan Jacko! You don't have to be with anyone. You could die alone for all you know! You don't have to be with allison. She doesn't even deserve you. She is stuck up, and she isn't worth it! You broke that poor girls heart, and your worried about what people will think if you and that beoch broke up? Nobody but you can know what you want doll face." She said her hands finding the side of his face.It was a little close but he was her best friend she was aloud."You have principals and morals, you know what is right nate. Whether it's what you want or not you know you have to do what's right." she said looking into her best friends eyes all her anger gone.

User Image

In a second you’ll be wrapped
around my finger
'cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

Nate sighed and pushed her away. He stood. "I got to get to class." he muttered, adjusting his sleevless leather jacket. He turned away and walked out of the cafeteria, sitting down in his desk in his next class. He was alone.
He slammed his fist on his desk and held his head. No, he didn't deserve Abby, Allison...he didn't deserve Andrea. He was a stuck up football player that only cared for himself that liked getting himself stoned silly so he can mess around with girls. Nate sighed, making his hand a fist, then releasing it again.

✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about you all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do
to make you feel alright ?
Don’t pretend I think you
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea felt a little hurt as he pushed her away, but she deserved it. He knew what he'd done was wrong and she was just yelling at him for it. She got up and threw the whole bag of chips and her half finished salad in the trash she wasn't really hungry anymore. She went to gym class. She got dressed in a t shirt and gym shorts with her old vans as running shoes. she sat on the bench and waited for it to be time to go sit for a role. When it was she said dressed like everyone else, and then they were told to run, and she did. She ran hard and fast, better then she normally did.

User Image

In a second you’ll be wrapped
around my finger
'cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Abby finally broke down and pulled her phone out as the swing slowed and she cried. The only number other than her two friends was a friend she had online that made her feel good. She texted him quickly... 'You won't believe what happened today... That has me crying now... Please respond...
Aglimpse.'

Aglimpse was her screen name. It made her think of A glimpse at herself when she used it... She sat there with the phone on her lap and tried to stop crying...

((I meant to post this last night but my internet got turned off for bed first...))

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:13 pm
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎ƠƝЄ ƦƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƦƲԼЄ ƬӇЄM ƛԼԼ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
User Image
Finally, Arwin was forced to give up on loking for Nathan. He was nowhere to be found, and if she didn't leave soon, someone would ask why she was wandering the school with no hallpass. She pulled out her phone and texted Abby. "Nathan pulled a ninja over me, I can't find him anywhere. I'll be there in a couple minutes." Then she went into the girl's bathroom and opened the little window that was set rather high up on the wall. "Okay. I can do this. A tight squeeze, sure, but I can do it." She pulled herself up and out the window, only to fall out and onto the bush underneath. "Owie." Arwin complained. The branches scratched at her arms, leaving red furrows. "Who plants a rose bush under a window?" She stood up, then started heading towards the park, freaking out a couple times when she thought she saw a car coming. This was the first time she had ever done this, and it was extremely nerve-racking. After what seemed like a decade, arwin finally came upon the park. "Quel andune. (Good afternoon)" she called to the forlorn figure on the swing.
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎σηє gєєк тσ ѕcнσσℓ тнєм αℓℓ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
CaptainXXMorgan
You're on!

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
{makes me want to run.}

Nate felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at the message. A pang of guilt struck through him. Nate had unknowingly met Abby's avatar in a RPG game online--and when he found out who it was, he decided that this could be the key to smoothing things over. To have both his girlfriend and Abby. It was selfish, but Nate couldn't be himself around anyone else. Thankfully, Abby only knew him by his screen name, 'Lionidus10'. Lionidus was his favorite warrior to have lived. He was the leader of the 300 spartans that nearly disbanded the Persian empire...and 10 was the number on his jersey.
'Is it that jerk Nate again?' he texted, 'I'll come over there and beat him up for you.'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 pm
(When are we going to switch classes, and will nate and andrea have it together?)  

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby heard her friend call to her and felt her phone vibrate on her lap. She waved her friend over and opened the phone. She giggled slightly.'You don't know where i live. It was more his friends this time though... It was, more he took the chance to give his friend a move to talk to me... I guess it was him today... Sorry. Everytime i text you it's about my problems... I'm sorry.
~Aglimpse~'

Abby looked up as she realized that she put all her friends out. Even online ones. They are taken advantage of and hurt... By her. She stood as Arwin came up. "Arwin, i'm sorry... But how about we discuss what we are going to wear to the awesome Lord of The Rings Convention thing? Hm?" She asked. She didn't remember if it was a convention or what. But it would be her and Arwin and their best guy friend.

((Morgan is no longer rping with us. It sucks...))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
{makes me want to run.}

Nate sighed. 'Don't be sorry. I like talking with you...makes me forget all of my problems. And his friend did it? What did he do about it?' Of course, he knew already, but he wondered what was tunning through her mind. Abby was hard to figure out sometimes.

((Crap post XP ))

gaaras and milk

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby waited on her friend to answer as she felt her phone vibrate.
'Well, He just stood there. He came up to my lunch table to talk to me. I really wondered why he would even try since he hasn't sense the night i told you about. He really just stood there. He looked shocked but he didn't do anything.
~Aglimpse~'

((Oh sorry. The bell will ring after this post for next class. If you want to have it with him, you can.))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:46 pm
I won't be able to post in the next few months, I had bad grades and was grounded. Sorry for the inconvenience. Rocksy  

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:52 am
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎ƠƝЄ ƦƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƦƲԼЄ ƬӇЄM ƛԼԼ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
User Image
Arwin simply hugged Abby. "Abbs, don't be sorry. This is what best-friends do!" Then she let go and sat down in the swing next to Abby's. "So, anyways, I thinking of this pretty pale blue dress for you. Its got these long trailing sleeves, and silver embroidery. Its so pretty!" Arwin sqealed in a moment of happiness. "And then I'll have you wear the matching slippers, oh, you should see them! They're so soft it's like walking on clouds! Plus, I just learned this amazing braid style, and your hair is the perffect length for it, and that silver tiara I got a couple years ago will look so pretty in your dark hair. And I had this idea that we paint your arms in delicate swirly designs kinda like henna, but in silver! Ooh, it'll be so, so, SO pretty!" As Arwin spoke, she had started swinging, slowly at first, but by the time she had declared how pretty everything would be, she was as high as could be. "And I haven't thought much about what I'll wear yet, because I was so busy thinking how absolutely gorgeous you'll be, but I do know that I'm going to wear this forest green dress. Its something you could picture wearing on an old fashioned hunt on horseback, and it would go so well with the pair of brown leather boots I got before school started." Arwin continued to swing, but more gently now, and she looked to Abby to see if she liked the plan so far.
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎σηє gєєк тσ ѕcнσσℓ тнєм αℓℓ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby smiled as she sat back down on the swing. She could picture it. "Aw, it sounds amazing. We should so get you dressed up too. So what, are you making me the princess and you my favorite lady?" She asked smiling as she started to swing next to her friend. She somewhat wished to meet the one she talked to over texts, but then again she was more interested in what would happen Friday night when they were at the Lord Of The Rings thing. "What about Mav? Will we dress him up too?"

((Dang. So a couple of months without the best friend too... Now we have Abby's guy friend.))

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:55 am
(I cang et on on the weekends and maybe every once in a while on the weeks, but as long as you don't like super include me I still got it.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff