Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A New World (Open and Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 pm
Tink stepped in to his workshop and pointed to the dozens of very small robotic mice drones. "Note that they don't get close enough to touch. They don't brush against each other. I built them all and I know the reason they don't touch, but I can't explain how the technology works, expecially considering the junk they're built from. Watch what happens when they touch..." Then he said, "Unit 5A and Unit 16Z, please Activate Emergency Protocol #5." then two mice in particular started to move towards each other and when their noses touched, they froze, and then began to give off a clicking sound as the parts they were made of began to separate and then they floated in mid air.

Then a cone of red light started rotating and scanning the room a beeping sound issued and then the parts began to come together and assemble a robotic mouse about the size of a normal rat. The 'rat bot' began to scurry about the room, searching for a hiding place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 pm
Abby hit her head as she heard someone enter and start talking. She rubbed her head as she noticed that there was a rat bot thing scurrying around. She stood straighter and looked over. Climbing over a couple of things to see who it was. It was Tink and Molly. "Hi!"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 pm
Molly tilted her head. "Hmm it's odd they do that." she said and looked at the mouse in her pocket. "How did this one escape? I have a feeling the captain wont like them trying to chew through wiring." she said. Molly looked over when she heard the voice and smiled when she saw Abby. "Hey Abby, how are you?" she asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 pm
(sorry shabatha i edited my post for you ^^)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 pm
molly the crazy angel
Persia giggled and went to plug in her X-Box into the tv and set everything up. "I call Sveta." she said happily as she sat cross legged in front of the tv.

"oooh Matthew is the man for me!" he smiled

(btw Molly I bet you enjoy matthew Sveta too doncha?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:54 pm
(lol yep ^^)

Persia gasped. "Ooh I love the pair up for them." she said happily and her tail wagged. She started up the game and she checked her last save point. "Cool, all my air Dinji are still there." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:02 pm
He smiled "I do too!" he nodded then looked at his djinni slot "sweet all Venus Djinni good"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:13 pm
Persia smiled as they fought some monsters and got a lot of gold. "Do you know when we will be taking off?" she asked as they took on a chimera.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:21 pm
"Mmmm... about...." he looked at his watch "..... Oh! gotta go!" he then got up and started running "I'll meet ya later tonight? same place?!" he said while jogging in place looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 pm
Persia laughed and nodded as she got up. "Sure, it's a date Captain." she said with a flirty wink.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Having found the coffee he was looking for Ookami had left the mess. The serving container was gripped tightly in his hand as he sipped slowly from it his eyes staring around at the people around him. Scents of different things reached his nose. The scent of different animals filled his head. "What a pain" he muttered simply his predatory senses slightly digging at the back of his mind. It wasn't something he would go crazy over more or less an annoying flaw in his creation that hadn't been removed. Pulling the cup to his lips again he sipped from it now simply walking around the ship rather then going back to the weapons shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 pm
Sebastian blushed but ran out "R-right!" he bolted to his place first to get into his uniform  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm
Persia smiled as she watched him run off. "Mmm nice butt." she said to herself before going back into her house and started to unpack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:41 am

With the way Amelia hadn't been looking when she turned a corner, it was no wonder she'd bump into someone and spill their coffee all over the both of them. Immediately, Amelia went into a flurry of apology. Oh, no! It was going to stick in his coat! "I-I'm so sorry Ookami!" She was blushing. Damnit, she was supposed to be more careful, supposed to pay more attention. Especially with the captain goofing off like he did! She bounced from foot to foot, anxious. "I'll be right back!" And she was, quickly, with a small hand towel. She held it out to the man. With her hearing and sight, she should have noticed him. Maybe her enhancements were glitching. That was always an option.

pramheda

Fox

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:56 am
Sebastian soon bursted out still buttoning up his jacket and putting on his special glasses a.k.a. holo headpiece and he activated it so he could recieve messages from crewmen as well as check the status of the ship and passengers. "Gotta Hussle!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff