Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Guild Hangout Thread : C'mon in and Chat with us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 pm
Nahajura2498
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not you too!! crying

It's okay, now my parents are watching a Bill Murray movie on On Demand, so I got kicked off. xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 pm
Meso-The Wonderer-RP
Skyrim is the best game ever. I even have the tattoo of the letter in in the dragon language on my shoulder (Bad choice...yes...worth it...yes)

Anyway How is evryone doing? I'm in the works of creating a medieval war rolplay here. I might change it up a bit though.

What dragon word is it??
Maybe one day I'll get FUS RO DAH tattooed on me! Right now I'm not old enough, though.....
:/

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:09 pm
Sunny Iridescence
What dragon word is it??
Maybe one day I'll get FUS RO DAH tattooed on me! Right now I'm not old enough, though.....
:/

It's the letter A...It's for my son

And I'm going to get it redone (since I did it myself) And prolly some other things. Idk yet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:41 pm
I finally got it up on here! The rp that is. It's in the military roleplays. It has several categories though, like drama, romance, action, basically a little of everything haha.

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Meso-The Wonderer-RP
I finally got it up on here! The rp that is. It's in the military roleplays. It has several categories though, like drama, romance, action, basically a little of everything haha.

Are there Merry Women?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:25 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Yes maam

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Landscape_911

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 am
Hey. Whats going on? Just got a guild invite for cruising Barton. First post.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 pm
. . . Hi.

Whats up?  

irl_tired

Quotable Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 pm
x- Fuzzie_KiwiHugz
. . . Hi.

Whats up?

Heyyy, nothing much. Trying to de-numb my hands from the cold. If that's a word...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:03 pm
Hey....UP TO MY EYEBALLS IN HOMEWORK.....I swear the teachers swap lesson plans so that the kids are sent home with the GREATEST amount of possible homework....Social Studies, Science, Math, Literature Circle, Lang. Arts, Not to mention the Book Report I have to do....  

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 pm
Playing World Of Warcraft right now....In Alterac Valley and I'm getting my a** whipped by the same Orc every single time I get near them.....WHY CAN'T ALLIANCE WIN BGs?!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:26 pm
x-Angelic_Dreams-x
Playing World Of Warcraft right now....In Alterac Valley and I'm getting my a** whipped by the same Orc every single time I get near them.....WHY CAN'T ALLIANCE WIN BGs?!

In Skyrim I found the ForgeMaster's Firefingers so I am now a blood-kin of the Orcs and can live happily in their compounds without worrying about getting slaughtered. Meanwhile, the Forsworn are kicking my ars over at Hags End Redoubt. Thank goodness for Jordis the Sword Maiden. Oh wait- no... I still only have Lydia. This is my other game. s**t, I haven't found ForgeMaster's Firefingers in my other game!!
._.
*a single tear falls from my eyes...*

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Well being an Alliance Dranei Death Knight I kill Horde Orcs in Battle Grounds....Damn now this guy has a Blood Elf Rogue with him.....THOSE THINGS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL!!! They're not there one moment and the next you see a swirly purple mark above your head and after a few stabbing sounds YOU'RE DEAD. DAMMIT....The same guy I just got out of a BG with is in the same Warsong Gulch I just entered!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 pm
Just got off of Battlefield 3 and heard a bunch of guys complain because i destroyed their heavy scout helicopter with my lightly armored scout helicopter by shooting them in the pilot seat and watched the thing crash and than listened to a bunch of music and all this woo ha started writing a story and am sleepy at the moment and thats about all for today  

Othinus-Cometh

Dedicated Explorer

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 pm
X Skiffee X

I always thought female villains were tougher because they don't care about other women or think of them as pretty, innocent creatures. When they kill, they kill, and when they enslave, they enslave. There are no "Well the ladies can just sit in this cave instead of mining for diamonds." No it's more like, "EVERYONE GET TO MINING THOSE DIAMONDS AND IF YOU DON'T WE'LL THROUGH YOU IN THE PIT (of death)!!!"
Anyways in this role-play there is a character named "Princess Aurora Kel" and she's the evil one. Her post is kind of near the bottom of the page.
Quick background on the story so you ain't confused:
Primavera Kel was basically sold to Prince Stephan Kel (who's like 20 frickin' years older than her) by her poor family. She had no choice in the matter and was very upset, especially since practically everyone in the family except Stephan was out to kill another to gain the throne and they were all pretty much evil, heartless people. When the King of Kel died and the Queen retired, Prim and Stephan were next in line. Meanwhile, this Princess Aurora had been shipped off to the island to marry Stephan, but he had already decided to marry Prim, so she had to marry his younger brother instead. Aurora has spent much of her time in Kel plotting against people in her past to get revenge. Soon thereafter, Prim ran away to go to the Bayern kingdom to fight in some war against Stephan's orders, so Aurora decided to use Prim's absence as a way to get close to Stephan. She planned to seduce him then get his guards to leave, drug him/kill him, and blame it on a servant girl who had been serving them drinks. The servant girl would lose her head, Stephan would lose his life, Prim would lose her throne (after getting caught by Aurora hugging another man and getting arrested for treason), and Aurora would win the throne. then she would slowly take over the island and use it as her own war machine to get revenge on those people mentioned earlier from her past. So basically the post is her stopping to buy some death pills or whatnot. Anyways, that was far from brief and it was only one complicated side of the story. xD
Sorry to burst your brain with info.

P.S I moved this because I didn't want to clutter up the Intro Thread. Might as well bump this thread too, right?

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff