Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:26 pm
"Most of them are currently swimming in the sea" Jake said as he stood there his rifle slung over his shoulder now as he stood behind Jay. "So by my guess you would be the captain of this vessel" Jake asked looking at her chest for a moment before back at her face. "Best not to make any sudden moves tho from what I can tell about this kid he attacks pretty much anything that looks like an enemy" he said looking at Jay for a moment. With all honest he was being truthful from what he had seen so far but who was to say that he wasn't just attacking anyone he saw.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:32 pm
Risky scoffed. "You taking out those weaklings doesn't surprise me at all... And I'm not worried about his... What is that, fire? I'll smother it if I feel like it. Although..." She started, completely stepping out of the chest, leaving no mud behind. "You guys have your own ship, right? As in, you own it and everything?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:13 pm
Scarlet sat in a boat just off the shore of the island, meditating. Earlier, she heard the faint calls of one of her subordinates. It sounded urgent, but she had to be resolute in at least one hour straight meditation everyday. She listened to the sounds of the ocean, it soothed her despite the fact that, ever since she ate the Thought Thought Fruit, it was her greatest enemy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:09 pm
Jay looked at Risky and smirked before nodding. "Yep!" He said leaving his arms as torches and he crossed his arms. "Your crew attacked aaand then we defeated them easily!!" He said triumphantly while grinning widely.

The man walked out of the base as the pirates form earlier charged forward. "Hmmm...these must be the pirates!" He said as he charged towards them before jumping into the air. "Geru geru nooo...." He said as he cruled his body up. "Blue rain!" He said as he uncurled himself. his torso was blue gel and began raining giant globs onto the pirates trapping them in cubes of gel. The man landed and smirked. "Too easy..." He said thinking. "Find Scarlet! We got ourselves a runner...." The man ordered.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 pm
She looked back at Jay, pondering something before continuing. "I don't think I've seen you two before either, so I'm assuming your new. If that's the case... Mind if I tag along with you rookies for a bit? I'm starting to attract too much attention from the navy..." She requested, hopping up on a barrel.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 pm
Jay blinked. "Sure." he said calmly. "Can you play music? we need one of those." He said as he put his hand to his chin thinking. "Maybe a cook....." He said as he began drooling.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:05 pm
(does that mean i can jump in soon?)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm
She shook her head to both. "A captain doesn't need to do either, so I can't. I can probably replace your navigator though, seeing as I draw maps for fun. At the very least I'll be able to help him or her out.... You guys DO have a navigator, right?" She asked, a blank look on her face.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:22 pm
((yep yep molls ^.^))

Jay smiled widely before smacking her on her shoulder twice. "Nope. Your our new navigator then!" He said laughing. "we can take your treasure in this ship too. This way you'l have to to spend on stuff you need!" Jay said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 pm
The little raccoon had slept through all the fighting and woke up when everything died down. She didn't hear anyone on the boat so she figured she'd get another snack. She went down to the kitchen and decided to make some eggs. She managed to move a stool over to the oven and got a pan on the stove. She cracked some eggs and even put some bacon strips in the pan and used a spatula to cook them up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:38 pm
Jay sniffed the air. "Oi you guys smell that...its something good..." He said as he began to follow the scent. "It smells like its coming from the ship."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:45 pm
The little raccoon then started to get spices and added it to the eggs and bacon to give them a better taste and a better smell and she flipped them a few times.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 pm
She shrugged, grabbing the map, a lamp, and a vase, and followed him back to his ship, leaving her own to drift.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:46 pm
Jay walked to the side of the ship before jumping across to his ship before h ran off to find the food. "Where is that!" He said a he looked around frantically. "Food!!!" He said running to the kitchen.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm
The raccoon's ear twitched when she heard someone yell food and she heard running. She got scared and ran off to hide behind a box after she made sure to turn off the stove.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff