Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:53 pm
Desmond happened to see the other prince arrive at the castle while he was in the courtyard. "Well, I see you finally decided to show up, Prince Nicholas. I was beginning to wonder if I would have to rescue the twins, myself." He chuckled as he finished, however, showing that it was a joke, merely poking a little fun at the son of another kingdom ally.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 pm
"Sorry sorry! I overslept and was having trouble riding over here since I'm not that skilled at riding a horse." Nicholas commented back, but gave a smile to his little joke. "Well, we should start our quest now that I showed up!" He then announced, a bit childish to just rush in to the problem without thinking it through.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am
Desmond actually nodded in agreement. "I agree. Let me go retrieve my horse, and I will join you outside the castle gates." He then left at a dead run, heading towards the stables where his horse awaited him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 pm
Nicholas made his way to the gates to wait for Desmond so they can begin their adventure. He missed Bre's laugh and wanted to hear it again once more... "I hope they're safe..." He said to himself as he waited.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 pm
Sally's eyes windened almost comicly. "I LOVE that book!" She hugged Bre and stood up to start twirling around the room. "An everyday ordinary young woman, and a prince. True love looking past all obstacles and being brought together in happily ever after. Everyone and everything not mattering n that one small moment of joybecause you have someone that cares about you and that's all you rally need in this world and..." She stopped twirling at once to sit akwadly. "I mean...it's a good book." She schratched her head. "If you to are done I can grab the dishes and go upstairs to wash them" She said quickly, her face still bright red.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 pm
Desmond returned to the main gate of the castle astride his horse, Stormcloud. She was a stunning black mare with equally dark eyes. She was adorned with armor that was reserved for the Steel Kingdom's military horses. Since Desmond was the leader of said military, his horse was afforded the same protection. "Let us go, Nicholas. We have quite the journey ahead."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:48 pm
Nicholas' horse wasn't as amazing as Desmond's. It was a light brown, with a white crescent shaped design on its side along with some random white spots. Her name was Celesta. She was more of a farm horse, but she was fast and trained well and also rather friendly. He may not know how to ride her that well, but she is responsive and helps out when needed. "Right! We're off to rescue two fair maidens!" He said with excitement, never being a hero before.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:33 pm
Bre smiled as the girl comically circled the room. She giggled. "Oh don't worry Little Miss. I like the book a good deal as well." She said in Adrinna's tone of voice. She looked down. "Oh I'm finished if Bre is. I couldn't eat another bite, it was so wonderful." She said praising the girl as she helpfully picked up some of the empty dishes and tried to be helpful. As soon as the girl was gone they were going to try and get Adrinna out of there. Maybe then they could help some.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 am
Adrinna pushed her tray towards the cell's walls lazily,"It was okay..good to settle down the hunger..." She said, laying back. She pretended to be sleepy, as if the food settled to the point of satisfaction. She gave off a Bre yawn,"Remind me to....to..." She tried to say, though her eyes drooped. She gave a short sigh, and her breathing slowed. She looked fast asleep just like that, and peaceful too.

I need to remember what's outside the walls... Adrinna thought to herself, carefully appearing to be asleep. I can only hope help is on its way... She thought, worried now for both her and her sister. Sure, the two of them were powerful enough to escape...but with such a powerful enemy and a sweet innocent daughter to match-- how could they fight? She could not bring herself to fight the man for the possibility of Sally entering to see such a sight. She's far too innocent to lose her father...yet I want to live out my life. Not as your toy, my Little Miss.

She rolled over where she wasn't facing the two, her breathing still slow as her hair fell covering her face. Soon....soon...you'll understand or at least when you're older.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 am
As he rode, only one thing was on Desmond's mind. Worry not, Adrinna. I am coming for you... By my honor, I will save both you and Breanna. Wait for me... His determined eyes almost had a fire within them. Then again, no one knew how strong his feelings were for Adrinna, either.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:16 am
(BUmp BUMP!! Sorry i was gone a while. We were moving)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:19 pm
((That's alright. I've been busy with birthday stuff, since my birthday was a couple days ago.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 am
((soooo.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 am
((This one ain't dead already, is it?))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:49 am
((I'm wanting to wait till sally said she left.... But I dunno where Spartan is either))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff