Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:17 pm
Azhure nodded. "Oh sure, that would be fine. And that is magnificent, you will have to tell me how! That sounds just absolutely amazing." She said as she reached for the purple haired woman's arm. Fairies were very social creatures, and friendly unless angered. She smiled as she looked over. "Now I have never been called Fae before. Normally the generic names or some sort of curse name for how trickingly silly i become." She responded as she started to walk and talk. "So you drew a knife, honestly when i first saw you i thought you were just an average human. Being defenseless and all. Oh i didn't catch your name. I'm Azhure Flutterwing. But be quiet about the names. It seems i'm popular." She giggled.

Adrinna smiled some more as she skipped into Gabby's yard. She rang the door bell before calling out. "Gabby! Your best friend Drinny is here!!" She smiled some more as she waited for the door to be answered by her best friend's mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 pm
Gino continued weaving through the crowd, following Murphy to the table of Liar's Dice. He stood in a prime spot to gather juicy info on him and blended into the crowd like he had been trained to do. Luckily, no one gave him a second glance and watched the game before them like it was the most important thing in the world.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image Murphy continued to play game. He lost a few rounds since he forgot a bit on strategy but soon made a comeback. "Aye me hearties, it looks lady luck be on my side." The other players groaned at the Captain's sudden optimism. "Murphy," One them said looking a flushed. It would appear man had had a few to drink "Aren't you suppose to be off mmmugging some poor soul of their hard earn...gold?" Murphy looked the man dead in the eyes and laughed. "Oh but I am. I be mugging you right!" The Captain then bumped the table with knee, causing the cups and dice to jump. "Hey Murphy!" Said one of the men. "No cheating!" Captain Murphy continued laughing. "How be it cheatin' if we don't even know what we have?" The table continued arguing and disputing over whether or not the Captain had actually cheated. After a bit, the player finally settled down and continued on with the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:22 pm
(*POKE*)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm
((Where's everyone?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:27 pm
Kimberly Scarlette Valentina had set out from home early in the morning, taking the path through the woods on her way to the festival. She donned her usual crimson cloak, the hood pulled up, and over her arm was slung a covered basket containing some cinnamon buns, still warm from the oven. Thankfully, she had not encountered that cursed wolf today; more than likely he was off accosting some other poor girl. As Kimber walked into town, she took in the bright decorations and happy crowds. There were games of chance, and vendors hawking their merchandise. The busy pace was quite different from the slow life Kimber usually led out in the country, but that did not mean it was unwelcome. In order to take in the fresh night air, she pulled down her hood and let lose her long brown hair, even going so far as to let it out of its braid. "Ah, what a wonderful time for a festival!"

Hearing the doorbell ring from her room, Gabby raced down the stairs, beating her mother to the entrance to the house. Pulling the door open, Gabby squealed in a very girly way of saying hello. "Adriana! You're here! Ooh, I can't wait to show you all the stuff I got, including this old book!" Gabby grabbed a hold of Adriana's wrist and dragged her upstairs, kicking the door shut behind her with her foot. Normally, she was much more gentle in her ways, but she was very excited, as well as slightly hyper.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:50 pm
(Alright! Hey you guys, sorry I was gone so long ^^' I'll post with author, k? ;3)
User Image
A great horn echoed the festivities, and each character knew that this one horn sounded off the author's presence. He stood on the highest stage and was seen by all at each angle within the festival. His hair sheet white as always yet a long black coat covered his torso and legs. A quill tucked into his coat's collar and many bandages hung around his neck. "Let the ink flow, my friends!" He called out, waiting for them to come to him. It was written within the book that he alone would be able to call and they were to come. However, in this case, it was by choice. He wasn't going to have them caged, after all. He awaited until most of them had gathered closer in order for him to be able to speak to them. He was their window to the outside world, and he alone controlled their world. "The ink constantly flows within the pages of what we call our home. Each page telling each of your stories, and each chapter telling of our past. Yet, aye, today, our home is in possession of another." He gave a brief pause for cheers from the crowds, as many characters were still very much excited who owned the book.

He turned to a different side of the crowd, yet his voice carried through-out the festival as if he was speaking to everyone directly. "Before, we have had others who respected our home. Our late owner, Ms. Noire, was a kind woman whom died of age as of last year...yet each of us recalls her fairy. She summoned at least everyone once and everyone remembers the great banquet she hosted in honor of the day our home was created." He gave another pause, this time for those to recall the moments mentioned. At this moment, a brief image floated along the clouds showing an old woman whom most likely was Ms. Noire. "Then, there are other owners who we care not to remember...Evan, who set fire to our home and for it not the efforts of everyone here then he would have succeeded in destroying the kingdom portion of our home." The image among the clouds changed to the strange boy everyone most likely remembered as well as the boy who gained all their trust and betrayed them.

" Yesterday evening, our home was carried into the arms of now a teenage girl. In fact, as Ms. Noire told me in her last breath....this young girl is granddaughter. Thus, we are to treat her with care if she should summon any one of you. I, of course, will meet with her when the time comes. To further celebrate and have fun this night-let the events begin! To the arena, a tournament shall be held within the hour where others may challenge one another to battle- the one with the most wins will receive one desire he or she posses by moi. Last tournament, Sir Grey walked away with new armor who's very steel knows no bounds. What desire does thou have, my fellow warriors amongst the ink?" He gave this pause to everyone interested in battle as almost all of them gave off a mighty roar. He awaited until each character interested knew what desire they would request, and soon he resumed. "For those not within the tournament may join me in tonight's feast which will be held during and after the tournament. For those who battle, do not fret, as I will provide endless food for each warrior. Enjoy the night, my friends!" He thus ends and stood for a long while while others began to cheer loudly towards him. The horn that announced his presence sounding again at his departure as he left the stage.

(okay, so those wanting to battle go to Arena and challenge each other and those not wanting that just have fun doing something else while waiting for the feast)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 pm
-[Bump!]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia Lust rose from her chair. Tonight was the night of the wonderful festival. The festival that brought forth the new owner of the book, and a new wave of restlessness. They had yet to find out who the new owner was, but she was excited none the less.She pulled her clothes off and opted for a mini skirt, and a cropped leather biker vest. She stepped into a pair of cherry red stilettos. She pulled on a black leather jacket, and then she left the house. Her eyes were already accented with tattooed on eyeliner. She sauntered down the path seeming to float, it didn't take long before she was to the festival. She felt the emotions of the others around her and smiled she could feel every desire and every want-as clearly as if she wanted them herself.Someone was yelling about a tournament, and that's how she knew she was late. She took a glass of something blue as a tray passed by. She set out to find something to do.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image Captain Murphy was just about call one of the players bluff when heard a voice from a behind. It was the author. Even after so long, he looked the same as ever. Youthful as a teenager with sheet white hair. The Captain held a mutual respect for the author even though he never really consorted with him.

The author spoke of how the book that everyone lived had been passed on from Ms. Noire. Murphy immediately remembered the old lady. A picture of her face once appeared in the night when he was sailing. The Captain then remember some of the other owners. The naughty boy, Evan. Murphy shook the thought of the boy out of his head. All the Captain's life he had tried hard to forget the boy in order to avoid holding a grudge. having a grudge would be the end of the Captain as Ms. Noire once told him. She had summoned him once and taught him that holding grudges weren't worth it. As Ms. Noire once said, If one holds a grudge all their life, it will be all they ever think about. And if they do they'd be trading many grand adventures for one sorrowful goose chase. From that day forward Murphy never cared to hold grudges. Anyone who had wrong the Captain was forgotten and never cared for.

The Author then brought up who the new owner of the book was. It was Ms. Noire's granddaughter. Murphy wasn't given an picture of the girl, but he did feel inclined to at make up a mock image of what she looked like. "Probably just a wee young lass who still learning how to count and read." Murphy said quietly to himself.

The Author made another announcement. The grand tournament was going to be held tonight. Captain Murphy immediately got up from his seat. A look of wild excitement covered his face. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and licked his lips. "Aye!" He shouted. "Some action for the ol' Captain." Murphy passed through the crowds, even shoving one person who was dressed very suspiciously. Murphy however payed no mind. All that matter was that he got what he wanted and what the captain wanted was victory over all.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:34 pm
Oh yeah, it is on now! Gino thought with excitement as he disappeared into the night. reappearing near the arena dressed in his Assassin Robes. Now I wait for a challenger. He thought with a smirk and sat down on a nearby bench.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 am
Kimberly had stopped to listen politely to the Author's speech, nodding as he spoke of the kindness of Ms. Noire. Then, when he moved on the Evan, she scowled. That bratty little boy had called on her once, and for once she had wished to have been able to just stay in the book. Afterall, who really wants to spend their time making pastries appear for the delight of one pompous little prat? Either way, both owners were long gone now, and ther book was in possession of another, the grandaughter of sweet Ms. Noire to be exact. In her mind, Kimberly thought of Ms. Noire, and started to turn her into a little girl. How old was the child, anyways? Seven? Ten? Or was she older, a teen? Ms. Noire didn't seem old enough to have a full-grown grandaughter. When the talking was done, and the Author announced the start of the tournament, Kimberly was almost instantly jostled around by men shoving through the crowds to participate. "Grr. Honestly, it's not like they're handing out free gold or sweets, it's only a bloody fight. You could get in one anytime ya like." she growled. However, she ignored the men, and made her own way over to a peddler's wagon. It was stocked with many bright and pretty trinkets, hair ribbons and figurines and little music boxes. Kimberly always treated herself to a little keepsake each festival, and this year would be no different. Hair ribbons she had no use for, although they were very lovely, and she had gotten a music box last year, of much finer quality than the ones this man was trying to sell. However, a small orcelain statue of a cat drew her attention. Extremely delicate, realistically painted, one would be hard pressed to tell the difference between it and a real kitten at first glanc. Kimberly had to have it. She started haggling with that man, trying to get his price down to a reasonable amount.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 am
-[Bump]-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 am
User Image
The woman gave off a laugh,"Oh yes! There he was...He sniffed at my hair, and his very lips was me neck. His breath was hot, but me was fast. I slapped him back, I did, then drew my knife!" She narrated, jumping back as she drew her knife to demonstrate. "I told him how I lacked his claws and fangs, yet I still held my own power. I gave him a jab, and although he dodged he knew of this!" She gave another laugh loving how she was demonstrating her strength. She flipped her knife catching it by the tip of her finger,"Aye, he be no match for me." She said to her with a wink as she slid back her knife into her sleeve.

Her tone went lower as the fae spoke her name,"But of course....fae is but a short nickname of the fairies. Only a few use it, though, yet I prefer it." She says to her with a short sweet smile. She loved these moments. She loved being the woman she was, yet she secretly desired more. She desired to dance at a ball, or perhaps with....No, I am of a knight. Her eyes went a darker shade as she lowered them. Her smile all but faded, and she used nothing to hide this.

At this time was when the author spoke up, and she listened intensively. She listened to every last word and she even bowed when he appeared. Her loyalty was to him and of the royal family. I am but a knight..nothing more. She looked as the fae listened to the author and watched as the fae was distracted. She snuck away into the crowd and left the scene. Yet, there where she stood before was a bottle of honey for Azhure.

The knight left to the tournament wanting to fight once more to be the knight she was. She was a knight, written as such. nd as a knight she would fight, for her and for the author and for the royal family.

At the tournament, Sir Grey stood in the blackest of armors. The sword of the knight at the knight's side. No one knew of the knight's identity but the author and the author alone. "Come challengers, come one and all. My blade thirsts for battle.." The knight's voice spoke out for all to hear, its tone holding no masculine tone nor feminine.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia was just walking admiring all the festivities when she smelled something sweet and delicious. She followed her nose and damned if she wasn't right. She found Kimberly at the venders wagon."Well hello Scarlette. I smelled your cinnamon buns a yard away." she said her charm already turned on. She had to admit that she herself had a little crush on red riding hood.She had read the human adaption once, and sadly they had it all wrong. She preferred to call Kimberly scarlette as she felt it suited her. She took a sip of her drink while she looked into the girls big brown eyes.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces