Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 pm
Before any of them replied, Akahana's mind started working.
Was it such a great idea to walk in on two downworlders?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:19 am
Gaven listend remaining calm well proper told him his sad tail of woe and misery. That lacked the ability to tug at heart strings that haden't worked in a long time. Now the strings just sat inside frozen in scilence. When the warlock finsihed and the shadow hunter stepped out the vampire immidatly tensed up. Gaven glared at Proper and then another unwelcomed guest. He then backed up aways putting more space between him and the other two. " ...I'm going to get you in a minute" Gaven pointed his index finger at Akahana " Keep scilent till then "

His eyes fixed on Proper " It is not my fault you are unable to protect your own. If you lie once who is to say you won't lie again. A high warlock wouden't have been so careless no wounder your sister got taken away. " he said right of the bat " N-Now you've brought that thing here! " Gaven snapped glancing over to the shadow hunter. " Why diden't you just bring them all here ?" He asked in a low growl.

"Whats going on ?" Antoinette asked a few paces beind Akahana. The seemingly young girl of seventeenteen said holding a bag of things from the drug store down the block. " Have ,I missed somthing ? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 pm
Proper's eyes flared silver and blue sparks jumped around his hands as he stood up, his shinging silver wings flaring out behind him.
" You will not insult me in such a manner," he said, his usually light and sardonic voice taking on an outdated british accent. " I man be many things but i am certainly capable of dealign with things!" He threw out his arm at the shadowhunter, sparks flying. The spell would freeze her in place for the time being, although she could still see and talk. He crumpled back onto the couch as the wound from the shadowhunter arrow started bleeding again. foolish, he thought, now you really are at his mercy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Antoinette dropped the bag she was carrying and her eyes stared at the blood she good smell dripping. " I ...I is that blood I doth spy? red red do you wish you were dead" The vampiress said a sweet tune as she came closer to proper.

" Shhh calm yourself Antoi " Gaven warned coming between his sister and Proper. He then pulled back the cloth that coverd the blood. " You may have some ,but no biting Antoi" Gaverocoh told his sister allowing her closer to the warlock. " Don't make any sudden movements ,I'm getting the bandages " The vampire warned the warlock going to pick up the bag.

Antoinette obayed by creeping on to the couch and over Proper. Her amber eyes gleamed in the low lighting of the room. Her fangs were clear as she leaned in near the wound and her tongue met the blood. A delighted sigh escaped her lips as she took in the liquid on her pallet.. Her teeth glided lightly against Propers skin never breaking it. The wound that was already open was from the only blood she partook in.

Gaverocoh got out the gaws and wrapings out. He brought them over then gently strooked the back of Antoinetts head " That is enough Antoi let the poor warlock go "

" Yes Mon frier " Antoinette said pulling away allowing her brother accses.

Gaven cleaned the wound again befor pressing the clean dressing on. He then began to wrap the bandages over it. " You will be allowed to stay with Antoinette and myself. But when you are well enough to leave you will have to go. As for the heavy black currtens ...you know why we have them so the sun does not burn us. There will be no open flanes here "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 pm
Akahana stood in silence, frozen but listening to the three talk. She thanked God she wasn't in an awkward position before the warlock froze her, though she had never been frozen before.[xD]
With a hint of annoyance she watched the three. She wanted so badly to explain to them. Explain that she was barely a shadowhunter, that she cared very little to pursue them. She mentally chided herself for being so nosy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:15 pm
When the wound was finaly bandaged Gaven pulled away looking at the shadow hunter. " I think it wrather suits the shadown hunters to be kept in place like this " He said with a smirk moving around Akahana. " Keeps them out of trouble " The vampire said drawing a stray hair from Akahana's head and tucking it behind her ear. "She's a young one arn't you..." Gaverocoh commented moving around behind Akahana. He took advantage of the situation they found themselves in. " Nice rump on this one " gaven said playfully befor slapping Akahana's butt.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 pm
With more than just a hint of annoyance this time Akahana felt herself mentally slapping the vampire.
There's nothing I can do, but just keep cool Akahana..., she thought to herself...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:44 pm
Gaven had a Mischevious smile spreading across his face as he found that the Girl could do nothing against him. So he wraped his arms around the shadowhunter pressing his body against hers. " I've never been this close to a Nephilim befor. " The vampire whisperd into Akahana's ear. " One can only imagine you would have severed head from neck if that little spell diden't have hold of you....Careless for one so young don't you think you could have done better by protecting yourself from such things ?" Gaven said enjoying the moment imensely . " What a pretty neck you have " He said runing his hand through her hair to draw it back. His lips soon pressed to the curve of her neck. Gaven could feel the pulsing of her arteries underneath the skin.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:18 pm
Akahana slowly breathed out, trying to control herself.
And it's probably the LAST time you'll get close to one unless they're trying to kill you.
She could feel the vampire's icy skin against her own, unsure if he was just messing with her or truly trying to bite her...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
Akahana slowly breathed out, trying to control herself.
And it's probably the LAST time you'll get close to one unless they're trying to kill you.
She could feel the vampire's icy skin against her own, unsure if he was just messing with her or truly trying to bite her...

Gaven clamped down on Akahana's neck with his lips " Nom Nom Nom Nom " he said playfully nibbeling on her neck no sign of teeth ready to puncture through the skin.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 pm
So not funny, soo not funny. Akahana thought. The vampire definitely was messing with her.
She wished the damn warlock would unfreeze her already...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
So not funny, soo not funny. Akahana thought. The vampire definitely was messing with her.
She wished the damn warlock would unfreeze her already...

(( just have the spell wear off))

Gaven stopped bitting at her neck he was entertained by it all. Then he let go of Akahana and came around to face her directly. Antoinette sat on the couch next to proper watching " Gaven leave her alone " His sister told her.

" I'm enjoying myself we'll worry about consquences later" Gaverocoh retorted to antoinette. " Arn't we enjoying ourselves shadow hunter? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 pm
xtigsx

[OMG TRUE, TRUE.]

As the warlock's spell wore off she could feel her frozen muscles relax.
"We is a very questionable word. Are you done having your fun?" She asked, stiffly backing away from Gaven and wiping her skin where Gaven had playfully bit her with the back of her sleeve.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
xtigsx

[OMG TRUE, TRUE.]

As the warlock's spell wore off she could feel her frozen muscles relax.
"We is a very questionable word. Are you done having your fun?" She asked, stiffly backing away from Gaven and wiping her skin where Gaven had playfully bit her with the back of her sleeve.

Gaven shrugged moving over to sit on a wooden chair in the corner. " Seeing as we seem to be having many guest tonight antoinette why don't you get out the wine. " he instructed his sister.

"...fine" Antoinette said getting up moving over to a musty set of boxes. She got out two dusty bottles of Wine. Moving about the room she gave one to Akahana and another to Proper. " We can't drink it so you may " Antoi pointed out taking a seat back on the couch. " Brother what are we to do now?"

" We'll we've heard the warlocks tale of sarrow and woe. Why not another " Gaverocoh said pointing to a chair " Sit down shadow hunter tell us ....why you are spying on us " He said coldly not enjoying her sneeking in on their apartment.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Proper simply sat and watched as gaven played with the shadowhunter. He had a curious image of cat toying with a mouse.
"gaven, don't be snide. Perhaps we can all help each other." he said, his voice slurring a bit from fatigue. The combination of the spell and gaven allowing his sister to feed on him left him feeling very fatigued. He honestly felt sorry for the little nephilim, although he kept an eye on her. He was feeling a growing sense of paranoia with shadowhunters.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff