Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm
"So you decided to tear my basement up without my consent?!" Twilight shouted, infuriated. "What made you think I would condone this?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 pm
Snowflake nodded softly. "C-Can we go see Fluttershy?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:59 pm
"Of course!" Bonfire smiled. He left with Snowflake, headed to the edge of Ponyville. As they walked through town square, he noticed it was getting quite chilly. Winter was on it's way. As he reminded himself to clean his fireplace, they soon made it to a cottage that was built into a hill. Many bird houses and rodent dens were strewn about the yard. Bonfire walked up to the door, but soon stopped as he heard the sound of a struggle come from behind the house. Curious, Bonfire walked with Snowflake behind the house to see Fluttershy karate kick a bear in the back with a sickening crack. She continued to put the bear to the ground with a series of holds, each leaving assorted 'pops' from the bears joints as it cried for mercy. Despite the scene, Bonfire was smiling neutrally as he watched.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 pm
Snowflake's jaw dropped open, her eyes widening at the scene. What was she DOING?!  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:27 pm
The bear soon fell to the ground, but with the look of relief. Fluttershy landed on it's back and started to rub her hooves on it's back. "You should really see me more often, Mr. Bear. You've got such a terrible knot in your back." she cooed.

"Giving it a massage." Bonfire giggled and took a few steps closer. "Hey there, Fluttershy!" he called out.

Fluttershy looked over. "Oh, hello Bonfire! Can I help you with something?" The gentle pegasus asked.

"Nah. I'd just like to introduce you to someone." Bonfire stepped to the side to reveal Snowflake.

"Oh! Um... h-hello..." Fluttershy responded, growing gradually more shy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:24 pm
Snowflake took a few steps closer. "H-Hi..." She replied softly with a gentle smile.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:04 am
Fluttershy's hair hid her face mostly as she squeaked a reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 pm
"But the possibilities my dear Twilight! This ruin has yet to be discovered! No one's seen it since the first Caveponies were here! The complex beneath that island was there since the times before Celestia herself! And the item I need to enter the ruins is hidden, and the riddle clearly stated that it was hidden in the roots of knowledge! This is the only thing there is close to that!" PF exclaims sporadically.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:03 pm
Twilight gave an exasperated sigh. "Fine, but don't dig in my basement. Talk to somepony that can start a tunneling project that goes under my house and NOT THROUGH MY BASEMENT!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 pm
"But you see, my dear Sparkle, that would cost money. And you see, there seems to be a slight monetarial problem that I am experiencing..." explains PF, "But wait... How could I be so daft! This library wasn't constructed until Ponyville was founded, well into the Celestial Era! This ruin dates back to the Faustian Era! That's even prior to the Equestrial Age! There's no way that this is my answer! I must think older, from the same time as when this great planet was made! I'm sorry my dear Twi, but I must have an audience with the Princess! I hope you don't mind!"

PF doesn't wait for an answer, and charges up the stairs with Trey and Tempest in tow. "Sorry Ms. Sparkle! I swear I'll come back and clean this up! It was nice meeting you!" states Tempest, galloping to catch up.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 pm
Twilight sighed once more. "Well, at least they're out of my basement..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:47 pm
---Meanwhile, in the Castle---

"...so that, Princess Celestia, is what we are looking for. Something before even the Elements of Harmony themselves were made. Back before the great schism, back in our prime, before we lost all of our technology and reverted back to stone and wood. This is back when the benevolent Queen Faust ruled, and our civilization was so far more advanced then we are now. This ruin could explain what happened. Could provide insight into how to re-obtain the ancient knowledge that is rightfully entitled to us! We could change all of Pony kind! Do you know of what I speak?" inquires PF, out of breath from non-stop galloping and extremely fast talking.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:29 pm
Princess Celestia seemed a bit flustered. She was still trying to sort through all the information that was just given to her. Her sister, Luna, was looking very eager. She looked to Celestia with a face that screamed 'please?' "Very well, my little pony. I will fund your research project. I hope you find what you are looking for." She spoke in a voice that was gentle and almost motherly. "Report to me monthly on your findings."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:06 pm
"Thank you, Your Highness. I shall not fail you. But I ask one final question, do you have any idea of a location that is still standing from that time period? Because we need a place to start. There was a riddle in the book I found, it said: 'Return to the roots of all knowledge'." inquires PF.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:52 pm
Snowflake looked towards the ground, her eagerness gone.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff