Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:40 pm
SHRIEK.

"NO!"

Cass was suddenly up, stomping over to try and stomp on Sammy's foot ineffectively, flailing her arms up at the zombie boy. He looked familiar, but she couldn't place it.

"PUT HIM DOOOWWWNNNNN." she tried to grab Marcus's hand, making a pathetic face before reaching up with her other hand to try and grab at Deryk too. She was just going to wail and try to hoard every person in existence right now.

It wasn't working.

----

Invictus looked to Israfel, giving him a blank look.

"I can't answer that question." he stated, his arm still linked with Cymbeline's. "It is something, I am just not entirely sure what." his brain was rattled, probably from suddenly having female hormones. It was..definitely something to work at.

"And our clans are...clans. Not exactly a huge family, more like...disjointed familial groups."

Miliardo Kason

istoleyurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm
Somehow or another Savior stopped paying attention and therefore walked right into another one of those weird little midget things. He frowned, deeply, and reached down to grab at the back of the shirt the little thing wore. Was this his chance to get a snack now? It seemed like a good idea and he lifted the moving little runt upward with one hand and he touched at his mask with the other.

"Do you taste like you scream?" He hoped he did. Screams made things juicier.

Syusaki

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm
((******** that girl horse thing just call herself Calder? Candace's eyes went from wide and fearful to narrowed and mischievous as she smirked and glanced back toward the horse thing. Calder, huh? Candace quickly wiped her eyes and turned toward Calder with wide, tear-filled eyes. "Momma Calder! Make the big stupid head zombie put our friends down! We wanna go home!" Without a fight for once. Gale was the only capable hunter here and she'd like to stay sure he stayed capable for a long time.

Candace just happened to be looking Cady's way when she saw what looked like a furry shark grinning at her.

She gave an ear-piercing shriek of terror.

MoonKitsune
Ravvlet

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Exploding?

If she ate a person she would explode?

But how could he use that to his advantage-

You can't, idiot. Ugh. Just...go...I don't even KNOW. They think you're THEIR kids. Don't disavow them of that.

"Y-yes'um. Very skinny. No meat on me. Nope." O n O  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Pepzilla

Bloodlust Dante

Willow frowned, "I have no jacking clue. Normally I don't mind scarlings but I wouldn't touch those." His face was contorted in a wrinkled fashion.

Pausing to grin Will nodded, "Yes Bulrina. It's more feminine. Unless you prefer something else." There was a catty grin at the halfbeast.

There was a pause when Demi said duh, "Well... I'm not use to you being the one with breasts." He had a point after all, their roles were reversed. His tail flickered as Demi seemed to go after one of the snotty scarelings. "Careful there you don't know what kind of stuff it carries." He said it quieter than normal because of Calder having just scolded them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
[ GALE PRETTY MUCH LOOKS LIKE THIS and he can't see a damn thing 8'D ]

A VOICE HE RECOGNIZED. Gale nearly wept in relief (not really, but the sentiment was there).

"Candace?" he said, and spun around wildly, nearly tripping over his own two feet in the process. "Candace, I can't - er - see - anything, this bloody mess is in my eyes - "

He could hear her crying, which made him internally wilt a little. If there was anything he couldn't handle, it was girls crying - regardless of their age, mostly because he had no idea how to fix that.

"Okay," he said. "Okay. Er. Can you, er...lead me in their direction?"

This was really very irritating.

He could hear, somewhere to his left, the sound of Otto squealing madly and then what sounded like something clinking over a floor and then a resounding whack, followed by an angry sounding voice.

"Hey," shouted Gale angrily, flipping around - in completely the wrong direction and in turn, yelling at the wall instead of the dragon in question - "Don't go around hitting my..."

There was a pause.

"Er. Friends."

Jinhai was laughing so hard it was a miracle he could even breathe - figuratively speaking, of course.

Eight

Drifter Jet Enduro

Blade Kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 pm
Otto grunted as the dragon tail flicked him away, sending the five year old tumbling out of the pile.

Normally, Otto would get pissed. But with the body and brain of a toddler?

Otto's eyes watered, his face squished up.

Otto started to cry.

"Waaaaaaah!!!!!" He sobbed, rubbing his eyes and wailing unhappily. He just wanted to play with the shiny things!

Blade Kuroda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:44 pm
Marcus was going into 'OH GOD WE ARE GOING TO DIE MODE' As Deryk cam close Marcus pulled him into a one armed defensive hug. Cass's arrival got a cry as Marcus yelled for her. "CASSSSSSS CASSSSS!" Wilson clung onto him and slowly Marcus was becoming a scared kit katamari. "GALE GALE GALE GALE WHERE ARE YOU?" The little moon trainee was scared shitless, hand wobbling, Dis failed miserably at calming his wielder downand -

THEN ONE OF THEM TOOK DIS.
Weapon and boy screamed alike, and quickly, Dis returned to desummoned form.
PICKMEUPPICKMEUPPICKMEUPRIGHTNOWMARCUS. "STAY AWAY DOODYHEAD!" Marcus managed to kick himself out of the zombie's grasp as Cass tugged on him. Quickly he grabbed his desummoned weapon. He heard Gale's voice but-"ITS GONNA EAT MEEEE. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE."

Blade Kuroda

demon_pachabel

Syusaki

Kuromeez

Miliardo Kason

('yall a bunch of fast posters wtf I apologize if inaccuracies but FFFFFF)  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaiyumi

[ Eva is entering! ]

Even Eva was alarmed upon realizing just where they had ended up, letting out a weak little whimper as soon as she looked up. They were surrounded by monsters! There was no way that they would be able to defend themselves or each other as they were now, and--

--...oh, were they not attacking them? In fact, from the looks of things, it seemed as if the monsters thought that they were one of their own! Still, God knows how long that would last. She did a quick scan of the room in search of Gale, spotting the blob a few steps away. Oh, thank goodness, there he was! And if everyone who had been in that hallway had come here as well, then Otto should be hanging around too.

Ah, speak of the devil--there he was. She began to trot towards him, but skidded to a stop when a freaking dragon suddenly snapped at her friend. The tail flick hadn't gone unnoticed either, but Eva found that she couldn't move as her heart picked up its pace. A dragon. A dragon.

It was a dragon.

However, she suddenly managed to snap out of it when she saw--and heard--Otto beginning to sob. Though she was still frightened, Eva curled her little hands into fists, marched up with as much dignity as she could, and thrust her stubby little finger in Jericho's face...or as close to it as she could get (which was not very far). "H-h-how dare you make my friend cry!?" She tried to look as menacing as possible despite the stutter. "D-don't you know that...that sharing is caring!?"

[ Eva has black hair and blue eyes. She's a little girl whose hair goes to mid-back, and who is wearing an oversized white coat (not the trainee coat!) ]

Drifter Jet Enduro

Blade Kuroda

Bix's head swung side to side as he looked for Gale. WHen he spotted him he ran up, just short of touching him. His face screwed up in frustration.

"Is Gimli okay?" He hadn't yet realized there were students present. His lip trembled in worried anticipation about the state of his precious action figure.

(( Bix is wearing a ***** t-shirt and no pants. He also has grown man's socks on. His braid is still the same length it would be if he's an adult so it's dragging all over. No pants mean NO PANTS. You may catch some kid-butt if he jumps around ))

kuromeez

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:45 pm
((ENTERING))

There was an odd, rasping KBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooobbbbb! From a kazoo as Jerry suddenly tumbled after the little boy that had been dragging him, landing heavily on top of Jordan with an oof.

He gave a groan, finally rolling off with an appologetic "Ffffbborrybbb!"

Now the question was... where were they?

Blearily, he straightened his over-sized glasses, glancing around the room- oooooh... the kazoo gave an impressive hoot as he took in the treasure and weapons and.... monsters?

The kazoo dropped from his mouth as he scrambled backward with a tight whimper. They... could hardly handle ONE creature... but... but THIS MANY? And... and they were everywhere!!

He was glad he went to the bathroom just before the attack.

ooc: Jerry is a shrimpy little five year old with brown hair in a bowl cut, and oversized glasses just barely held on via a rubber band. An oversized tank-top and sweat-shorts that fit more like very baggy orange pants. A long gold chain with a whistle is around his neck.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 pm
LP

Bloodlust Dante

"You wouldn't eat a scareling, DEMINESE." Bul walked closer to the child her comrade had been approaching. Bul could still smell something about the child and- yes that FEAR was intoxicating.

Bul's spines rattled loudly in delight even as Willow defended the name she was dubbed.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 pm
(( Entering ))

A shorter and curvier but also somehow lumpier Aymet was walking toward the other students while readjusting the skull perched on top of his - her? - its head. A couple of coins rolled out of an eye socket like gold tears. Of course the dracolich had not walked past the treasure, stopped to do a double-take, and scooped up as much as they could carry in their own skull. Aymet continued to act natural even as a couple more clinked loudly to the floor, only pausing to pick up one of the fallen ones and shove it up their skull's nose for safekeeping.

So feminine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 pm
Eight

Cady averted his eyes in surprise. No one had told her scarelings could be so Jacking LOUD.

He stuffed his hands into his ears and made his way to the treasure pile - minding the dragon - and laid down.

User Image

This was all getting to be a bit much, he thought, tossing his hair idly over his shoulder.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm
Diana blinked at the two strangers getting near her pile of the treasure and hissed. It was bad enough the pipsqueek had jumped into a pile near hers but then that monster just had to sweep her tail near her. Hissing, she glares at the lower creature that didn't even have the fluffy factor to lessen the disdain Diana had for such lower creatures. She wraps her own tail around her own personal pile of the treasure and growls out, "Just stick to your pile with your petty squabbling got it you two?" Then she hears the sharing is caring from the newest person nearby. "Sharing? Why should I share? Last I checked it was finders keepers. And I found this pile first, I dont care if those two squabble so long as they stay off mine." Diana says to the woman as she mantles her wings slightly.
Blade Kuroda

Drifter Jet Enduro

Kaiyumi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out