Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
A Grim in the Sky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:10 pm
"Ooh! I've never been in a plane before! Sure! I'll help!" B.E.N. cheered, picking up a wrench with his ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:43 pm
Grim let out a laugh. He never thought something that could kill so many people would be so... innocent. "Thank you. Could you tighten the bolt right there? While I fasten a secondary strut to the cabin?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 pm
"Um... okay!" B.E.N. happily declared as he walked over to the targeted bolt and began to tighten it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:19 pm
"So, have you ever worked on a machine before? Any type of mechanical apparatus I mean. Because I'd like to know if you have any experience in this kinda thing."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:52 pm
"Um..." B.E.N. thought around for a moment. "Ye... no." he said flatly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:58 pm
"That's fine. That just means we gotta start small and work our way up." says Grim, finishing up the installation of the strut. He grabs the welder and begins welding the front of the plane. "Could you hand me that sheet-metal over there?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:01 pm
B.E.N. nodded and grabbed the piece of metal with his mouth and dragged it over to Grim.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:47 am
"Dang, you're pretty strong for such a small body." says Grim, grabbing the metal and bolting it onto to the nose of the plane. "Care to hand me the Welder?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:05 am
B.E.N. grabbed the welding torch and carried it over to Grim.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 pm
"Thank you. You can go do something else if you want. We can work on this some other time." he says, welding together the final touches of the chassis, finalizing the shape. "From now on, it's mainly tech stuff, and one man jobs."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 am
"Okay then!" B.E.N. said as he began to walk away.

Dex walked back over with his toolbox in hand. "Alright! I'm ready." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:37 pm
"Alright, see ya little buddy." says Grim, waving. He looks to Dex. "Good, you're here, cause I'm not too good at the Tech Stuff. But the majority of the frame is completed. We just need to instal the ordinance, the computer, the engine, the thrusters, and the other technological doodads that make this hunk-a-metal fly. You up to it?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:08 pm
Dex waved a hand, disregarding the comment. "Please. I could do this in my sleep!" he boasted. He set down his toolbox and walked over to the plane. "Okay, so first we should install the engines and fuel tanks."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:20 pm
"Alright. I'll get the Engine all rigged up, you get cracking on the Fuel Tanks." says Grim, beginning to chain up the Marionette-300 onto the levers and pulleys in the ceiling. He raised it up high enough to get it over the threshold of the Plane, and welded it into place.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm
Dex placed the fuel tanks where they needed to go, attaching the tubes where they needed to be on the engine. Once he was all done, he welded down the joints to the frame.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff