Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:11 pm
((I was tempted to write a quick quip from Faulkner to Cyril about that...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 pm
Sharkodile roared in irritation at the tail wound, but as he was slowly being frozen, his large mouth grinned evily. He reached out and grabbed a civilian as a hostage, pulling him close and wrapping his mouth around them. "Freeze me, and this innocent goes with me."

[Where is Alex?! Will he be any help? What is the young Elric doing right now? XD ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:23 pm
Cyril growled a little and let go of the fiend. "What an act of cowardice... Taking an innocent civilian hostage just to save your own hide... I suppose that should be expected from a common criminal, though, even if you are a chimera..." He sat back down and sipped his scotch again. "And here I thought that modern criminals had more guts... Guess I was wrong..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:31 pm
All of a sudden, there was a loud BANG as Sharkodile staggered to the ground. He fell sideways and let the hostage go. When the smoke cleared, Faulkner blew the end of her gun to cool it off. "Good work, Frostfire," she said sarcastically. "Thanks for even looking at the passengers....Always have to be the tough guy, don't you?"  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:38 pm
Cyril chuckled, sipping his scotch again. "Hey, I bought you the time you needed, didn't I? In that regard, I'd say the 'tough guy act' was a success. Besides, you know I usually pull through for you in situations like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 pm
"You still could of acted like you cared more," said Faulkner. She walked over to the hostage. "So you noticed the Elric handywork?" she asked, kneeling down and poking at the dummy that was still being held in the shark-man's teeth.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 pm
Suddenly, Sharkodile's eyes opened as he quickly stood and grabbed the female officer with both hands, squeezing her arms to her body so she couldn't use them. "YOU LITTLE INSECT! I'LL CRUSH YOU LIKE THE ANT YOU ARE!" There was a wound through his head, but it seemed to have passed right through and missed his brain.

[Must've been a very small target. And no IcyHot, you will not be taking him down, that's the hero's job. XD]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:57 pm
((IcyHot? I'll have you know that stuff works wonders for pain!))

Cyril downed what was left of the scotch, leaving the ice in the glass. "Amy!" He wanted to help, but wasn't sure how, since Faulkner's bullet didn't do much. He had two thoughts running through his mind: Amy... I'll find some way to help you out of there... Then, Now's your chance, kid... show us what you can do...  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm
Sharkodile laughed and turned to face his hench-... "Where are all of my men?" Outside the train, countless minions were in large stone cages, trapped.

Alex stood behind the monster and caught his attention. "Hey ugly! Fish and lizard? I bet your breath REEKS!" The leader turned to move towards him and Alex wagged his finger. "Look around buddy, your standing in my trap." Sharkodile looked around to see that, besides the officers, the kid, and himself, no one else was there. And as he looked around, he saw alchemy circles everywhere.

"Wh-what is this? What did you do?"

Alex grinned and pointed down. "I made a copy of the train car when you were transforming, and placed it above the real one, moving the two officers above while I took care of the freaks below. When I came up hear, I waited 'till you moved into my traps to make my move. Even Miss Faulkner is safe below."

As he said that, Sharkodile looked at his hostage to see... another dummy. He roared and dropped it, running over to bite Alex.

Alex took one step forward and a pillar launched from the floor and threw Sharkodile's leg up, as a second pillar came down and slammed against his head, and the two collided together, crushing his knee into his jaw and breaking his teeth. Alex clapped his hands together and tapped something inside his pockets, and more pillars slammed into Sharkodile, untill he returned to his human form, and the pillars closed into a cage.

[That's how it's done.]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 pm
Cyril had a good idea of what was going on, now. "I get it, now. You've been continuing your grandfather's research. So he finally managed to figure out how to combine alchemy with alchehestry, huh? Or was it you that figured it out?" He stepped over to the kid and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Nice work. You'll fit in well at Central with alchemy like that."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:22 pm
Alex grinned and chuckled, scratching his head. "Nah, gramps figured it out, I'm just the person to perfect it. Long distance Alchemy that you hardly use your hands for, told you it was as good as Gramps' trick."

[Good guess Draco, dead on. XD ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Faulkner came back in through the front of the train door. She walked up to Cyril and flat up hit in him the back (because she couldn't reach his head) with the butt of her pistol. "YOU IDIOT!!!" she said, crossing her arms. "How DARE you just let those people sit there! Cheese and crackers, Frostfire, its your JOB to protect people...and here a SEVENTEEN-YEAR-OLD is doing it for you! What the HELL am I supposed to say to the Colonel!" She turned to Alex. "Nice job, Elric, by the way. I just have to discipline the bonehead first." She turned back to Cyril. "We all know that you were to busy playing hero to even think about Alex trying to help you. You need to pay attention, Sir! Elric had this entire train duplicated by the time that Sharkboy grabbed the first hostage. If you would stop being macho you would have realized that!"  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm
((Hey, I paid good attention to Brotherhood, and I loved the concept of Alchehestry. Combining it with alchemy just makes sense.))

"Geez, Amy, simmer down. What matters is that no one was hurt and the problem's detained. It's not that I didn't try to help out. Kid just beat me to the punch." Cyril sat back down with his arms crossed. "Besides, now we know what the kid can do, and he was right. It is just as impressive as his grandpa's trick, if not more so. I can only imagine the codename the Fuhrer will grant you, Alex." He looked out the window at the moving landscape. "We'll be in East City soon. We need to make sure these bozos are detained and ready for transport, and maybe get rid of the decoy car, bud. We don't need everyone for miles around knowing that something bad went down here." He turned to Faulkner. "Let the engineer know that boarding in East City will be delayed, so we can get these guys outta here discreetly."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:02 pm
[I'm gonna wait till' later to reply, since I have somethiing else to throw in that'll take a bit.
But on that note, Industrial Alchemist was a simple quick codename to give this rp a title and was only fitting because of Alex's machine heart. It doesn't really have to be that though. Any thoughts on Alex's codename? I've been drawing blanks since I came up with the character. XD ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:08 pm
((I like the Ironheart Alchemist myself...))

Faulkner looked at him. "Yes, Sir," she said begrudgingly. She turned and flounced off to the engineer's room, still quite upset that Cyril wasn't paying attention to the situation. As a soldier, that should be the number one priority, with the second being saving lives of bystanders. She would have to talk with the Colonel about this when they got to Central.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff